Ignoring the issue

A/N: Okay, since I received some whining about not labeling my Xrated chapters, even though I KNOW I labeled this whole story as MATURE, I warn you all that there is a sex scene. You know ass grabbing and hair pulling. If you wish to skip, then by all means go ahead. Enjoy 🌚

Jasmine
( Day 93, January 23rd )

Jasmine: "Do you plan on hanging up anytime soon?"
I glared at the stupid King with his stupid smile and stupid face. Laurent lowered the phone from his ear a fraction to just stare at me, dark and dangerous then slid it back up, resuming his conversation but keeping his chocolate gaze on me. I squirmed under his gaze and gave up, huffing and rolling out of bed from the stupid King. Sliding a long sleeved dress over my naked body, I shoved my feet into my slippers and before I could get out the door, I was picked up and dropped back on the bed.

Jasmine: "What the hell Laurent?!"
I yelled, unexplainable rage rushing through me like a tsunami. Laurent sat back down on the bed and continued his conversation again, throwing one last annoyed glare my way. A pout settled on my lips as I crossed my arms on my chest, I wanted to go outside damnit and he was all in my damn way! After twenty more minutes, Laurent told the other person bye and hung up the phone, by that time I was all to ready to fight.

Jasmine: "Now look here damnit! You can't just keep o-"
I was silenced as Laurent gripped me by my hair and pinned my mouth down with his own, forcing his tongue in to possessively claim what was his. I moaned when a thumb roughly flicked my left nipple through the dress and Laurent grounded his hips in between my legs, the tented bulge in his jeans connecting with the bundle of nerves in the apex of my thighs. Desire hit me like a fucking Mac truck.

Jasmine: "Oh..Laurent!.. Yes!"
I moaned over and over again, his hot mouth now working on the right nub of my breast and his thumb and index finger pinching the other, paying homage to both. The sound of his belt unbuckling sent a thrill of lust and wetness to pool in my lower body. I scrambled to get his jeans off and give me what I was craving inexplicably.

King Laurent: "You want attention baby? Fine...let daddy take care of you then." He whispered in my ear and I swore I forgot how to breathe. He turned my body around, forcing me on all fours. Instantly crouching down, I felt Laurents fingers trailed down my spine right to my clit, where he worked the sensitive bundle with slow and agonizing caresses. When he slipped the digit in, I felt myself clench down on the intrusion. I received a smack on the ass for that and moaned as the pain mixed with the pleasure. I felt Laurents hardened shaft at the core and pushed back to take him fully in, whimpering at the feeling of being stretched to the max.

King Laurent: "Shit.. damn baby.."
Laurent hissed as he started his stroke and I forgot everything but Laurent for the next few hours.

But three hours and three rounds later, I was glaring daggers at the contented King as he laid back with his arms behind his head.How dare he think it was okay to do what he wanted with me?!

King Laurent: "Is there a reason you're sitting up with hate markers all on your face instead of laying in my arms?" His mouth lifted at the corners and I could just feel the smugness oozing from him. I opened my mouth to yell at him but the only thing that came out was a pathetic sob. What the fuck?! I curled up in a ball and just cried. A soft chuckle rumbled through Laurents chest as he tugged me back into his side, caressing my back in a lovers touch.