King Larrys Change |23|

King Larry
Few Hours Before Going To See Jasmine

I walked to the secluded house on the other side of the castle

I walked to the secluded house on the other side of the castle. It was a small but comfy home. Just as Lylah wanted. I could hear a child's laughter and I couldn't stop the smile on my face. As I walked to the front porch, the door swung open and a little person ran right into me.

Liloh: " Daddyyyyy!!! You're back! I missed you." I laughed as I picked my little 5 year old up, geez she was getting big.

King Larry: "Hi boo boo. I missed you too. Have you been good for mommy?"

Liloh: "Yes. I even helped her cook, want some?"

King Larry: "Of course. But first I need to speak with mommy." Liloh said okay and ran off to finish playing. My heart swelled with happiness. My daughter was my greatest joy. I spotted her mother in the kitchen wearing a powerpuff girls apron and a ridiculous amount of flour on it. I couldn't stop my laughter when she turned to me, a pout sitting on her face.

Lylah: "well looks like the mighty King has returned. Your daughters driving me nuts. Look how many cupcakes she convinced me to make." Lylah pointed to the counter where a few dozen cupcakes lay. I laughed as I reminded her that it was her daughter too. I spent some time with them, helping Liloh with her homework and sharing a cupcake. When I helped Lylah get her in bed, we walked out to the back to talk. It was just about little things really. After about thirty minutes, I was just about to leave when Lylah stopped me.

Lylah: "You know, I saw two of the girls from the Court Game going around the kingdom. The plane girl and the dark chocolate one."

King Larry: " Hm, they shouldn't have been out of the castle without permission. It could be dangerous for a future Queen. I will have to say something about that."

Lylah: "No you're misunderstanding. I'm not chastising them. They were actually going around and helping people. Larry, they look like true Queens. If anything, you should praise them for showing so much love for the kingdom." Hm, I wasn't expecting that from the rude one and Kyanna. I gave Lylah a kiss on the cheek, telling her to bring Liloh for dinner at the castle tomorrow before I said goodnight and left.

When I got back to the castle, I went first to take a shower and change. Once I got out and dressed, I opened my bathroom door to see Melissa sitting on my bed. I don't know why but I got irritated. She stood up when she saw me, a smile on her lips. When she got closer, I noticed the mark on her cheek.

King Larry: "What happened to your face Mel?" She cupped her cheek and looked away. When her face turned back to me, there were tears flowing.

Melissa: "Oh Larry, it was terrible. Jasmine hit me out of nowhere. She and Kyanna had been strutting about town, doing whatever they pleased and didn't even inform anyone they were leaving. When they got back, they were being all high and mighty. All I did was ask where they had been all day. That's when Jasmine went crazy and hit me!"  I had been holding Melissa throughout her explanation until she mentioned how they were acting outside the kingdom. That's not how Lylah described them and she had no reason to lie while Melissa on the other hand had every reason. I simply said hm. When she realized she wasn't getting the answer she wanted, Melissa tried to take my shirt off, obviously trying to use sex as her weapon.

I stopped her, pushing her to the side and walked out the room. I passed by my twins den and could hear moans from inside. Disgust filled my stomach and I kept on. I couldn't find Kyanna but Sophia found me.
King Larry: "Ah hello Sophie. I've missed you. How was everything?" Sophia gave me a hug and smiled at me. She handed me a piece of paper neatly folded in two then ran off. That girl got weirder the older she got. It's a good thing she was so damn lovable. While still searching for Kyanna, I unfolded the letter and read it.

"Larr, I give this paper to you because I know Lauy is going to be fooled by the Candy girl. Larr, Melissa and Candy have been huge meanies. They were ripping up all of Kyky's clothes and were saying bad things about Jasmine! When Jasmine and Kyky came back from seeing the people, Melissa threw soda on the pretty dress you bought her. Then she and Candy laughed, calling them ugly peasants. Forgive Jasmine for hurting them but they deserved it! Candy and Melissa are doing terrible things. They don't think I see but I do. I can't keep watching as it happens. Please don't let Jasmine get kicked out! Please! Also, Eleni been meeting Candy and Melissa in the bad room."

I stopped in my tracks as I finished reading the paper. Hm, so that's how it was. It seems there were a lot of things I would be fixing soon. So, Eleni, my trusted advisor, had her own agenda I see. Yes, a lot of things. Meeting in the old torture room was bad enough but it had to be something worse if so many lies were being said lately. Instead of continuing to search for Kyanna, I went to the doctors room to see Jasmine. After she cried and explained herself and I told her I believed her, I could see the shock and surprise all over her face. Yeah, join the club I thought to myself.

Jasmine: " King Larry, you believe me? Goodness I must still be asleep."

King Larry: "Haha so funny Miss Jasmine. Now look here's what we're going to do. You and I are going to become friends. Weird I know, but it's necessary. From now on, anything that Melissa does out of line you will tell me about."

Jasmine: " I'm not a snitch King Larry."

King Larry: "I'm not asking you to snitch, I'm asking you as a friend to confide in me about troubles with certain people." Jasmine's laughter rang out as she mumbled this was weird. I gave her a small smirk. As I got up to leave, I left her with a few words.

King Larry: " By the way, your brother and sister are fine. Your older brother Yadi went  and took them away from your mother. They are living happily with him now. Thought you would like to know since I see now that Eleni lied about telling you." She cried. This time it was happy and relieved tears.

Jasmine: "Thank you so much King Larry! You have no idea how much that means to me. I won't forget it." I shrugged my shoulders and ignored the beautiful smile she gave me. That was a danger zone right there. I walked out the room. Hm, now to handle some other business with a certain advisor.

( End Chapter )

Just Larry's point of view of things  right now. I give a big shoutout to JasminAnderson4 for getting the reason why Larry believed Jasmine right. This story is far from done .