|5|

[Day 23, November 15th]
King Larry

Meeting The Twin Kings 1/2

I looked down from the stage at all the women gathered. I sighed, trying not to let my brother see me do so. I really didn't want to do this and I knew Laurent didn't want to either. I had fought against it with the advisors, trying to make them see it was to soon. Jessica had only vanished with the plane a month ago. There was no way mon frere was ready to move on. But like always, he kept a straight face and said that we would do it. I understood that we were the Kings and that a Queen was essential for the kingdom.

After all, the Queen was suppose to be a reflection of her King, but she also was to be her own person. Someone the people could look up to and adore. The Queens place was one of the most important for morale and peace. But didn't we deserve to be happy? Didn't my frere deserve to be able to mourn and grieve for his lost?

I felt my anger rising again at the absurdity of holding this Court Game, fucking advisors. Heaving a conceded sigh, I looked into the crowd of women and spotted the one I knew and had hoped I would see. My lips tugged at the corners forming a half smile, already deciding who would be my Queen. I almost felt bad for the other woman who would be in my Chosen.

King Laurent
[Day 23, November 15th]

I could feel my twins mixed feelings. We always been able to read and communicate with each other without ever really speaking. I knew he was angry about me agreeing to the Court Game. He didn't understand that this was needed. I long ago already decided that I would always put my kingdom and its people above my own needs. Yes, it hurt losing Jessica but she would've understood. After all, she became my Queen from winning the Court Game herself. I let my eyes wander about the crowd of women, my face devoid of the actual disgust I felt at them. I hated these wolves in sheep clothing kind of women.

Jessica had been different, she had a backbone, she didn't take anyone's bullshit, especially not mine. I fell for her fiery and stubborn personality. I liked a woman who knew who she was and didn't depend on a man nor wished to rely on a man. All these leeches wanted was the riches of the Queen position. I kept my face straight as I spoke the French words for The Twin Kings Castle. I spotted my lover in the crowd. Surprise took over my body as I wondered why she was here. I told her she couldn't participate and she knew why.

What the hell was she thinking? After Jessica had found out about my affair, I had told her I would leave Candice alone. I didn't and it caused a lot more issues than I would care to admit. I sighed, this was going to be a pain. As I was about to turn and let the guards escort the women inside, I caught sight of another woman that for some reason sparked my interest and caused me to falter slightly. It wasn't just her long black curls or perfectly shaped body in those leggings that caught my attention, it was her eyes, those hazelnut light eyes that held disgust and anger, at me. I was taken back by the hostility I felt from her.
Who was she?

Jasmine
[Day 23, November 15th]

I was pissed. No I was beyond pissed, I was fucking livid. Why in the hell did the guards bring me here? I was able to come to the conclusion that this was the crowd of women chosen for the Court Game. So why the fuck was I brought here?! I wasn't even from here, and I damn sure didn't want to be in some kind of weird ass nutcase island rendition of the Bachelor. I tried to move to the back of the crowd, towards the direction of the market. The guards stood in front of the large steel castle gates and closed them. I grabbed the gates and screamed at the guards to let me out. They ignored me like i was some annoying fly.

I huffed and turned around, when my eyes collided with that of the King with the long twists. I poured all my irritation and anger into my eyes, wanting him to feel it. He seemed unaffected then smirked and turned around with his twin. The doors to the corridor of the castle opened and in the crowd went, me along with them. I had no choice but to follow along with them for now. I was pushed aside by lithe short milk chocolate woman with long golden and black braids. She sneered at me and kept walking, her hips swaying with each step. I almost went up to her and dragged her to the ground, releasing my tension with my fists on her face.

But I decided that wouldn't be a good idea to start a fight when i needed the Twin Kings permission to get a boat. I'm sure they wouldn't appreciate me destroying a potential Queen. I just kept on walking, bottling down my temper. I wondered how meeting The Twin Kings would go as I looked around the gorgeous corridor. It was lavish and looked every bit like the stunning castle it belonged to. I was a huge fan of the wooden benches, the smoothness and craftsmanship was flawless.

We came to a large room that took my breath away

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

We came to a large room that took my breath away. The Twin Kings stood on the top of the white oak stairs that were adorned with gorgeous carpets of red and railings of gold.

 The Twin Kings stood on the top of the white oak stairs that were adorned with gorgeous carpets of red and railings of gold

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

King Larry & Laurent:
"Welcome to your new home."

The Kings Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें