|85|

Jasmine
[Day 134, March 5th]

"He's going to die if you do that y'know.", Selena mumbled while staring at the wine chute with curious browned eyes so I smacked my teeth and retried, this time using a wider glass.

Selena: "Now he's not going to die but have massive constipation.", she grumbled and before I knew it, I tossed the slender glass from the rounded wood table in Larry's new room against the coffee colored wall and huffed, crossing my arms across my chest like a petulant child. A whimsical sound filled my ears as Selena laughed at my attempts and the corner of my mouth twitched ever so slightly. It's been a week since her and Ramon came to Parisih for my birthday and while they were supposed to go home a few days ago, we decided to extend their trip to a month which I was more than ecstatic about.

Jasmine: "Then what am I suppose to do?", I whined at which Ramon mumbled an annoyed shut up my way, guess I was interrupting his and Larry's game time. I glared at the back of his clean shaven head, trying to convey my irritation to him with my mind. Two hands clapping together just a few inches from my face shook me slightly, effectively catching my attention away from my increasingly evil thoughts about how I could push Ramon into the Koi Pond, ruining his brand new Jordan 11's and focusing them on Selena instead, who was rolling her eyes.

Selena: "Did you even hear anything I said Jaz?", she grumbled and I could just barely feel the heat raising up to my cheeks.

Jasmine: "Um... no?", I scratched my chin with a nervous chuckle which caused Selena to glower at me angrily.

Selena: "Ugh.", she threw her hands up in exasperation. "You are so useless with this Jasmine. How can you be so smart yet so dumb?", Ramon snorted and opened his mouth to comment but couldn't say anything because he had to duck and dodge a small ash grey slipper I threw at him, which missed him and hit Larry in the head.

Jasmine: "Oh my god Larry, I'm so sorry.", I quickly apologized when Larry's head slowly turned to me with intent to kill in his eyes. At this point, my hormones went into overdrive and before I could blink, I was crying a sea worth of tears.

Jasmine: "I-I'm so s-sorry.", I hiccuped and wiped my now runny nose on the sleeve of my dress. Larry dead panned but Ramon and Selena simultaneously burst out into a fit of guffaws and chuckles. With trembling hands placed on the table, I stood up, ready to run and hide from the sheer embarrassment that I was currently objected to but Larry's words stopped me.

King Larry: "If you're so bent on doing this Jasmine, the best way is to just say it. You don't need any silly gimmicks or complex plans, just tell Lau. You already have his heart, there's no need for-", with his hands, he gestured to the broken wine glass and a forgotten cake. "All of this."

Taking Larry's words in stride, I left the room and wandered the halls for a bit. Worry etched itself into my mind as I recalled Dr.Leona's advice that I shouldn't be very mobile and so I slowed my walk, redirecting myself towards the gardens. Surely there wasn't an issue with me resting in the greenhouse? Convincing myself that there wasn't, I strolled over slowly but surely to the glasshouse designation.

While on my way there, I passed the Koi Bridge and saw Kemar playing with Deedee near the railings. My eyebrows tugged down as I watched the child get far to close to the water. Getting ready to command them to move from the dangerous spot, my words lodged in my throat as I observed in slow motion Kemar trip over a misplaced bridge panel and fall towards the pond.