|87|

Jasmine
[Day 376, December 3rd]

*The Honeymoon*

I slapped Laurents hands away, absolutely refusing to go another damn round and staying another minute in the king sized bed with the warm blue quilts. I rolled away from the lean muscled frame of my husband and slid off the bed, slipping on the sheer see through white robe that was a "gift" from Lauren and walked out onto the black bricked terrace that was adjoined with hedge like bushes of Bellflowers and Lilies, of the gardens cabin.

Queen Jasmine: "It's so beautiful here.", I whispered into the cool breeze. Even though it was winter, the island of Parisih never grew to cold and I quite enjoyed the tropical like feel of this place, of my home. A yearning to see my son hit me and I almost contemplated going back to the castle to hold the little milk chocolate drop in my arms. Before I could even think to leave, two strong unyielding arms snaked around my waist and I felt pure steel press against my back, not just from Laurent's muscles either.

Queen Jasmine: "There's no way in hell Laurent! We been going at it nonstop for three days, I need some rest damnit.", I whined to the stubborn sex crazed King and his warm breath ghosted over the back of my neck as he chuckled, leaving goosebumps in its trail.

King Laurent: "Ah but we do rest baby, don't you remember our nap?", he asked with lust oozing from his words, placing slow hot kisses over my shoulder and I found my control slipping, submitting to the seduction of his voice.

Queen Jasmine: "Um... What was the question again?", his mouth sucked lethargically on my neck, no doubt leaving hickies on the tender flesh and marking his territory. When he was satisfied with the passion marks, his mouth found its way to my own and indulged me in a far to sensual kiss for my own sanity. Warm fingers slipped inside the front of my robe and lazily traced over the bare naked bundle nerves in the apex of my thighs. A needy moan forced its way past my lips and my hips pushed forward on their own but Laurent kept his same tortuous agonizingly slow rubbing.

King Laurent: "Your mouth says one thing but your body... Oh that wants something completely else. Let's go back inside, we've still got nine months to make up for.", helping me inside the secluded home, the cool AC air hardened my exposed nipples and they stood at attention for Laurent's mouth, which he took great pleasure in exploiting. Bending my body over the bed, he wasted no time burying himself deep in me and took us both to ecstasy. And just when I thought I could no longer take the pleasure or go any higher on the orgasmic plane, Laurent took me to a whole other level for the remaining four days in the cottage.

* The Kings Love*

After being gone from our son for a week and finally being able to hold him, I was content with life. As soon as we walked into the castle doors, we were greeted by everyone and what amazed more than anything was that when I walked, not only did people address me as Queen Jasmine but they also bowed. While I knew that I was technically a queen now, it felt rather... Odd. I didn't like the feeling of power and when I expressed it to Laurent, he tried to put the situation as delicately as he could.

King Laurent: "Baby, I know that it's uncomfortable for you but in time, you will get used to it.", he spoke while changing Micah's diaper and I quite enjoyed the domestic scene. "Plus, you knew this was going to happen love, why else would I try to get you to go out into town and meet with the people? All you need to do my love is remember the woman who first came to Parisih and you will be fine.", holding a now consoled Micah in one arm, he wrapped the other around my waist. "I have complete faith in you Jasmine, you are going to be a great Queen."

Queen Jasmine: "Only because I have an amazing King at my side, two of them actually.", a happy smile lifted his lips and with a quick movement, Laurent kissed me breathless.

King Laurent: "Aye, you did win two Kings love huh? Larry would have my head if I ever did wrong by you and I wouldn't want to anyways. We are home baby.", and there it was, in the face of a King and his son, laid my true home. After trying so hard to find a place to call my own, somewhere I belonged, I found it here in the arms of a stubborn twin King and the heart of an untrusting one.

The doors to our bedroom slammed open and three bodies rushed in with excitement causing Micah to cry at the sudden loud noises. When the commotion died down and our son was once again happily playing with his pacifier, I recognized the three as Larry, Liara and Lidia.

Queen Jasmine: "Now what the hell was so important that you guys frightened Micah like that?", I inquired with a glare but with a shared look with each other, all three turned to me with smiles and I felt this love that was so absent from my life spread wide.

"Welcome Home!"