Jasmines Dismissal? |22|

Jasmine

I stayed quiet only because I had no idea what to say. Of course I could explain what happened but who was to say King Laurent would believe me over his lover? I bit my lip, worrying the bottom half. King Laurent was angry but he was calmly waiting for a answer. That scared me more than him causing a scene. I tried to collect my thoughts and figure out what exactly should be said. I didn't want to tell him about Candice having my brother and sisters information. After all, how did I know if he wasn't the one who gave her the info or not? My eyes narrowed but I spoke in a calm voice.

Jasmine:"Hello King Laurent. How was your trip?

King Laurent: "Don't change the subject. Explain yourself."

Jasmine: "it was quite boring here without you actually. I even missed the  snide remarks from King Larry. Did you get everything settled in Maliaja Your Highness?"
At this point, I could see King Laurent's eye twitching and his nostrils wrinkling. He stood up suddenly.

King Laurent: "Tomorrow we go searching once again for Jessica. It's best that we deal with this as soon as possible. I will not allow someone of such imprudent behavior to stay inside these castle walls. If your goal was to put me off of wanting you, you succeeded Miss Jasmine. I hate a woman with such ill intents such as to cause harm to another. Goodnight." He went out the door and slammed it shut. The tears fell one by one. I didn't think being rejected by King Laurent would hurt so much. I stared at my hands, the tears blurring my vision. There was nothing I could do. My love for my siblings was far greater than the blossoming feelings I had for King Laurent. It seems Candice wins again.

King Laurent

I was livid. As I stormed through the castle to my den, everyone ran in a opposite direction of me. I wasn't yelling or barking out orders, it was my aura and I knew it. I found my way to the lush chair behind my desk and plopped on it. My mind swirling with thoughts of Jasmine. I didn't want her to leave but I couldn't allow that kind of behavior in my castle. What if she was chosen to be Queen and she behaved like that? The people would fear her instead of love her and that's not the image the Queen was suppose to portray. I sighed as the doors opened. I glanced up to see Candice waiting at the doors, she seemed nervous.

Candice: "I didn't mean to bother you King Laurent but I wanted to see how you were doing."

King Laurent: " No, it's fine come in Candice. That's a question I should ask you." Candice gave a sort of cold laugh when she said she was doing just fine.

Candice: "after all, it's not often I am treated so vilely. What a cruel woman she is and King Larry is having a fit after he saw Melissa. It seems Jasmine isn't in very good standings right now my King." Shit! I forgotten all about Larry finding out about Melissa. A heavy sigh left my body as I knew I was going to be playing referee tonight. Candice slowly walked over to me and sat on my lap. Her hands softly caressed my cheek.

Candice: "It has been a long time since we last laid together Lau, do you not miss me?" Her hand slid down and entered underneath my shirt, stroking my chest. She pressed her lips against mine and for a second I kissed back. But when Candice's face started to warp into Jasmine's in my eyes, I picked her up off me.

King Laurent: Sorry Candice, I'm not in the mood right now. Maybe later." The look of rejection on her face was hurtful to my heart but I just couldn't. Something was off about the whole situation with her and Jasmine and I'd be damned if I didn't figure out what.

Candice: "It's cause of her isn't it Laurent?! Ever since she crashed here, all you ever think about is her! What about me Laurent?! What about us?! Did you just forget the last two years we spent together? Do I even matter to you anymore?!" She was shouting and I had a headache.

Candice: "You don't care about me! What's the point in this Court Game if you already chosen?! I should just leave then!" I let out a sigh and got up. I grabbed Candice by her hair and smashed my lips on hers. A whimper escaped her lips as my tongue dove into her mouth. Her arms wrapped around me and I picked her up and laid her on the desk. Hell, why shouldn't I have a quickie? I thought as I plunged deep inside her.

Jasmine

I was in a panic mode. What if King Laurent made me leave the castle but wouldn't grant me the boat to get to London? I laid in the doctors room, my heart and mind in tatters. The door creaked open and King Larry walked in, imposingly tall. A small feel of fear went through me as I had a feeling why he was here. He took the seat by the bed and calmly stared me down.

King Larry: "I presume you already know why I'm here?" I gave him a affirmative nod of the head, as I looked down.

Jasmine: "Before you toss me out the castle King Larry, may I ask a question?"

King Larry: "Very well, go ahead."

Jasmine: "Who was the one who was suppose to find out if my brother and sister were okay? I'm sure you know Your Majesty." King Larry face filled with confusion for a second then revelation.

King Larry: " That would be Eleni, Laurent's and mine advisor. Why do you ask? Did she not report to you? She informed us that she did." My eyes narrowed as I realized who it was that gave Candice the information.

Jasmine: "Okay King Larry, hear me out please. I know that it was wrong of me to attack Candice and Melissa like that but they have been horrid to Kyanna and I. I only did it because of Melissa throwing her drink on Kyanna dress that she got from you and she was crying and I just reacted. Candice tried to attack me and with her it was just self defense. I am truly sorry King Larry, please don't make me leave before I can get a chance to speak with my siblings!" I was sobbing and my heart was hurting. I buried my face in the blanket, trying to control myself.

King Larry: "I'm not going to throw you out Jasmine because I believe you." I looked up at King Larry in shock and could see anger in his eyes. But it wasn't directed at me. That's when I noticed the papers in his hands. What was going on?

( End Chapter )

What you guys think?