Papa Return , Mom Whereabouts, Lisanna jealous

Nashi P.O.V

" Wake up nashi we are gonna be late to the guild" a voice said while trying to wake me up . I slowly wake up by opening my eyes. " Good morning nashi " the voice said . " Aunt levy , good morning " I said waking up from bed and stretch my body . " Hurry up natsu will come back today " she said . " Papa will back " I shouted with excitement. " Papa " I heard a voice a look around to watch Metallica waking up .' I forgot she was sleeping beside me ' I thought to myself "nothing" I say." Ok , good morning nashi " she said . " Good morning Metallica" I said while thinking to myself ' she was half asleep' . " Nashi, Metallica go have bath I will prepare breakfast for u both and for gajeel" aunt levy said . We both nodded and went to take a bath together and we come out of the bath and saw two pair of clothes to wear I and Metallica wore them and came out and walked downstairs to have breakfast and saw the breakfast severed and uncle gajeel sitting beside aunt levy who was reading a book not even looking at ' did something happened yesterday aunt levy is not talking to me the usual way she used to talk with me ' I thought. She talks with me about mom and always asks about me about her. I sat with Metallica and table and start eating the breakfast. I ask Metallica" hey Metallica, is your mom trying to avoid me ? " . She nodded her head saying no " why would she avoid you " she asks me ." I don't know from yesterday night when I returned from my mission she didn't speak to me properly" I said . " Nah , she must be busy reading that new book " she said . " Ok " I said accepting that must be the reason. " Let's go to the guild" Metallica said as we finished eating our food . " Sure " I said and get up . " Bye aunt levy we are going to the guild " I said and she looked and nodded her head and smiled .I pick up my bag were I left it yesterday before going to sleep " Bye " we both say together and leave ' I hope papa has is already back in the guild ' I thought and smiled .

Levy P.O.V

" Levy this isn't your fault you should say her about it " gajeel said . " But gajeel I pro- " I said but he cut me of as he spoke " nashi needs to know it and stop reading the book which lucy wrote " he said and snatch the book and went it back put it in the bookshelf " fine I will say her " I say and leave the house to go the guild and find nashi .

Nashi P.O.V

I walk inside of the guild and and went near aunt mira " did natsu come back " she asked . " No " she said and continued " but he will come by today night " she I nodded and I look around to find something to do today . I saw atom and Strom stareing each other and Metallica standing between them trying to stop the fight . I ran towards them I ask them " why are u guys fighting" . They look at me " nashi " they both said in union. " What ? "I ask them . " You be the judge now " they said in union. " What ? " I ask them again while Metallica signalling me no ' I wonder why they where fighting about ' I thought. " Ok but say judge for what ?" I say and saw Metallica smack her head against her arm then look at me . " Since they both fought against each other day and it was a draw . So they decided to decide the winner of the match by counting the number of times who hit there opponents more " Metallica said . ' shit what have I gotten into ' I thought. " So nashi who do you think won the match ?" Strom asked me . I was wondering what should I tell . " Hey nashi i need to talk to you" a voice said I turn to watch aunt levy " yes " I say . ' I am safe ' I thought. " Not here outside the guild " she said . " Ok " I say and we walk outside the guild . ' I wonder what is this about ' I thought . " Hey nashi let's have a ice cream to ourselves and talk "she suggested. " Sure " I say . We went inside the ice cream parlour and order ice cream for ourselves and sit at a table there was an awkward silence between us it broke when one of the staff members came near us and put the ice cream on the table . " Enjoy it " she said and left . " Nashi lets eat and talk " aunt levy said . I nod my head saying yes .I took one bite of the ice cream. " Nashi " aunt levy called me . I look at her with her eyes forming tears . " What is it aunt levy ? " I ask her . " Well gajeel tried his his best to find about your grandfathers partners in business but he failed to find the person responsible for attacking your mother , my best friend lu-chan " she said wiping her tears flowing from her eyes . " I am sorry nashi " she said while looking down . " No need to say sorry aunt levy it was not your fault" I say trying to put a fake smile and look happy so that aunt levy does not feel bad .she looked with suprise " but nashi I failed to keep my promise to you " she said . " Don't worry aunt levy i am not concerned about the person who attacked us . I want to find out where mom is. u didn't fail your promise" I said putting a smile. " Nashi you know right we can find whereabouts of lucy only if we find the person who attacked you " she said . I nod my head . " Then that means I failed it " she said . " No aunt levy i know you can find about mom in another way " I say . " Sure " she said with a smile . I felt to cry when aunt levy told that the person who attacked us was the only way reach mom but I kept smiling so that aunt levy doesn't blame her self . We both ate our ice cream aunt levy paid for it. And Walk back to the guild . I began to look around to for Strom , atom and Metallica but instead I found a person sitting at the bar with pink hair . ' papa ' I thought and ran towards him and pulling his shirt and said " natsu " I said .