Natsu Vs. Loki

Hi readers ,

I have again published this part since the same previous part was published half only and other half of it was not published . When I checked it out in the app more than half was published and in PC less than half was published. So here is the whole repeat of and completed work of it .

Well sorry about I didn't check it after publishing it .

Please do vote , Thank you.

-------------------------------------------------------

Master P.O.V

' She is going to die ' i thought " Natsu , Lisanna move aside " i shout at them as i stretch my arm and make it huge to catch her whole body . They looked at my hand and jump aside on the floor. I hold her body which was in flames . My hand got burned but it was necessary to stop her so i continue to hold her tight to stop her and making my grip more tighter but she was not stopping ' Leave her alone ' i heard a voice . " Whose voice is it ? " I shout but the voice repeated same thing again it was fairly a recognisable voice so i release my hand and shrink it back to normal . My hand was burned badly and looked at nashi her bag started glowing between the flames and it stopped glowing as a shadow of a person started appearing in the flames and later the flames disappeared.

It was Loki his suit was also half burned . Everyone in the guild were shocked including levy and others . Everyone started talking with one another about Loke who appeared . It looked like he has punched nashi in the gut to stop her she fell on the ground . He lifted nashi from the ground " Levy " he shouted bring everyone out of there shocked state and making him as the center of attraction . " We need to take nashi to infirmary , hurry up " he said . Levy hurried up to Loke . He lifted nashi and walked inside along with levy and loke , Mira had walked in to help them . " Gajeel , Gray " i call them and they looks at me " Find porlyusica and wendy we need there help " i say and " yes gramps /old man " they both dash out of the guild to find them . ' I hope they have not left yet ' i thought to my self and walk inside the infirmary and take a look loke was sitting on the bed beside nashi facing the opposite direction , levy and Mira were doing the first aid .

I walk beside Loki he was looking depressed . " I have sent Gray and Gajeel to find Wendy and porlyusica they must have not left town yet " i said . " i hope the same " he replied " What about your hand ? " He asked me . " It's fine " i say covering up it behind me "ehm..anyways about Lucy's kidnapping do you have any clue or idea, Levy tried by running a background check on her late father's business partners but she returned without a single clue" i say . " Same here he didn't say his name when he attacked Lucy " he said and turned his head around and looked at levy " Thanks levy for taking care of nashi "he said . She nodded" No need to thank me " she said and continued her first aid treatment .

" Were you hearing everything happening ? " I asked him . " Yes everything , everytime I promised i will protect her and i was unable" he said . " Even when nashi was under attack ? " I asked him . He shook his head making me surprised " Why? " I asked him ." Because i was hoping nashi would give up those key and afterwards i would have reached the place where they are keeping Lucy and find out what they were planning to do with the keys but mostly protect Lucy and bring her back but nashi was stubborn that i was about to give up my plan and save her but natsu came in and you know the stuff " he said .

" Loki if you were with nashi and hearing everything what was happening with her then you must be knowing what has made nashi so depressed ? " i asked him . " She told you , didn't she ? " He replied immediately ." Was all of it she told me " i said . " Nah..." He said took a pause " you see... That was one of the reason and also she misses Lucy , She was alone and noone to speak about it and then that idiot always losing control over his anger and hurting her feelings again and again , then he comes to nashi suddenly shows her some ring and says he is gonna propose to Lisanna​ and getting black mailed by Mira who said that she would give back the letter after nashi tell natsu her secret and putting her under pressure " he said and putting stress on the word Mira and looked at her . She flinched back a little " Mira..What did you..I will talk with you later ? " I said looking at her and sigh in disappointed. " I am sorry master " she said . " She had a lot going on and I told her if she wanted to speak about it with anyone i am there and yet she never spoke to me about it..." Levy spoke those words " It was a bad idea letting her go with natsu " she whispered it that's what she thought it looked like .