Commencement Of Plan , Step 1 , Broken Friendship

Early in morning at the entrance of the guild unlocking the door is a  white haired beauty ,the bartender of the guild.

Mira P.O.V

' I hope leaving Lisanna to take care of Nashi was a good idea even she injured herself yesterday and forgot to ask her whether she is feeling well ? ' I thought to myself while unlocking and opening door .

As I unlocked door and walked inside.  I ran towards the medical room to see both of them. But as i walked in the room the first thing i watched was  Natsu sleeping on the couch of the medical room in his rowdy way . I took a look at both the patient they both seemed to have no problem .

I slowly walk towards Natsu bend towards his ear and call him but he was in his monstrous sleep not even giving a respond . I sigh " I give up he is not gonna wake up very soon " I say and hear a giggle and look towards the direction from where the sound it came.

" Lisanna , you are awake " I say while walking towards her and take a place and sit beside her . " How are you feeling now ? " I asked her . " I am feeling fine now " she replied with a smile . " Did you have any trouble last  night sleeping here? " I asked her . She shook her head " I slept fine " she said . " Now then , when did Natsu break in? "

" I think not so long after you both left together " she replied . She left out a sign " I told him to go home but he didn't listen to me , let's wake him up " I said to myself but Lisanna caught my hand and shook her head " Don't " she said . I looked at her suprised " He was taking care of Nashi till now and fell into sleep just now , knowing you would be coming " she said .

" He was here awake the whole night ? " I asked her out of suprise . She nodded in agreement " He was sitting beside Nashi holding her hand and taking care of her , He feels responsible for my mistakes too . " she said with a depressed look on her face . I hold her hand tight  " Don't worry Lisanna everything will be fine after you and Natsu apologise to one another " I said to her . " And Nashi too I have said some reaļly means things brought her to this state, half of it is my mistake. " she said . I nod in agreement " Well it is true , But even Nashi is at fault here not telling the truth , hurting herself more and more bearing the pain watching her father with someone else knowing that her father doesn't even know that she is his child but not even allowing one inch of pain or hesitation on her face , she is strong " I say with a smile on my face .

Lisanna P.O.V

" You like her , don't you ? " I asked . " Yes " she said with a bright smile and got up from bed and started walking out " I need to prepare things before Everyone comes " she said and ran outside. I started giggling " Wait for me , I will help you " I say while get up from the bed and walk outside .

In the evening at the guild

Metallica P.O.V

The school was finished for the day . I ran towards the guild instead of going to home . I open the guild doors and look around ' Mom isn't here ' I thought and ran towards the medical room to meet Nashi . I was about to enter the room but someone lifted me up in the air preventing me from going in .

It pissed me and making me go out of control on my language " You bastard who do you think..." I stopped myself from completing the sentence after seeing who it was "Dad " I say in low and scared tone voice .

He was stareing at me with his red eyes . " Watch your language ? if your mom heard you speaking like that we both will be in huge problem  " he said . " I know i am sorry , so don't tell her keep it a secret from her" I ask my father with puppy eyes . My father may look like a rude person but he will definitely melt easily . " Well fine...but You should be going to home straight after school not come to the guild?? " he asked me . " Well...mom didn't allow me to see Nashi yesterday because of that serious atmosphere so I came to see her immediately as the school finished  " I said . He slowly put me on the ground " Make it fast because your mom is in the guild library , if she sees you in the guild you are good as death " he said . " yup , I will see her and come in a jiffy " I say and walk in and shut the door.