Changed Plans or not ? , Attack on guild

Narrator P.O.V

Half of the day was finished it was 6 p.m . Natsu and Nashi both had spend their day together not as friends but as a father and daughter . Nashi finally decided that she alone can't do anything and was ready to ask her father's help and tell him about the plan to save her mother .

In guild

Natsu P.O.V

" Today was fun!! " Nashi shouted as she entered into guild and everyone started greeting us . We straight went to the bar counter and sat on the chair. " I am hungry , Aunt Mira " she said . " How many times do I have to say you not to call me an Aunt ? " Mira replied keeping a plate of steak in from of her to eat . " So what did you both do today ? " Mira asked us .

" We went to park then ice cream store later gaming center and lastly to public library " she said smiling . " Public library ? " Mira asked us confused . " And guess what happened over there ? " Nashi asked . " You both got kicked out " another familiar voice said turning to it was gray . " How do you know about it ? " Nashi asked him curiously. " It's pretty obvious don't you think ? You and Natsu can't keep silence for one second " he said while sitting beside us . " Rude " Nashi replied . " But why library ? " Mira asked the question . " Mom always used to say that she wanted to go to a public library but never went or took me ... so I wanted to go it was such a boring place " she said . They both started laughing . " Nashi , Why don't you go sit with storm and other over there " uncle Gray suggested pointed towards one of the table . Nashi nodded and waved at Storm and got down . " I will be going then Natsu " she said and left our side .

" What the hell happened Natsu ? You are all silent ? " Ice princess asked . " Tell me what does Storm call you ? " I asked him . " huh.. Dad " he replied . " I knew it Nashi hates me " I said in a frustrated voice . " I don't think so.. Natsu what happened ? " Mira asked me . " It Nashi ..she doesn't call me like father or dad anything like that ...she just keeps calling me Natsu " I said and ice princess started laughing . " It is such a small problem Natsu . She must be shy just calling you dad all of the sudden . " he told me . " What should I do then? " he asked . " Just call her and ask her to call you dad " Mira suggest . It sounded reasonable I nodded and looking at Nashi to call her here but she was talking in phone and gajeel standing beside her assuming it is Gajeel phone he keeps changing his phone but Gajeel was not looking at her , he was staring in anger which was bad .

Nashi P.O.V

I walked near the group and talk with them about my day today . I sat beside storm , Atom sitting opposite to me and Metallica wasn't here . " Where is Metallica ? " I ask them both . " Don't know " storm replied first nodding his head . " She didn't come to school today , Infact nobody has seen her from yesterday since you woke up " Atom said making me a little worried about her and made me think ' I should've dragged her into this but since I have changed my mind talking with her will do things ' I thought and decided to meet her afterwards .

" Nashi " I heard a rude voice . I turn around to find Uncle Gajeels gazing at me in anger ?? Like he could kill me right now . " Yes " I said while gulping. " Here " he said and gave me a phone " talk " . I put the phone near my ear and talk in a low voice .

NASHI : Hello

Unknown : Hello Nashi! , it's Aunt Levy

NASHI : Yes Aunt Levy , Did something happened ? Uncle Gajeel is like crazly starting at me .

LEVY : Forget about Gajeel , Did you and Metallica had a fight ?

NASHI : Kind off ( she didn't tell anyone ) .

LEVY : I thought so , I don't know what happened between you two but here talk with her . She has locked herself up in her room from yesterday night and didn't come out becareful last time she broke her toy she locked herself in her room for 1 week and didn't come out and ate all the metal in her room . SO PLEASE NASHI BECAREFUL .