broken down (part 2 )

Makarov P.O.V

I look at natsu walking out of the guild with a toy and happy flying beside him trying to talk with him but he was not responding ' what happened ? ' i thought and i walk inside of the guild and mira came running towards me and said " Master , nashi woke up " . " where is she ? " I ask her she pointed towards the medical room to look Wendy checking nashi's condition . " How is she " I ask her . She looked at me " she is not fully recovered she just woke up " she said . I sat at a chair beside the bed and ask nashi " how are you feeling nashi ? " . she looked at me and she looked kind off depressed " i..it hurts , my body still aches with pain " she said i looked at wendy " i sent charles to porlyusica house's to call her and check nashi " she said . " okay , i need to talk with nashi something would you mind waiting outside " i ask her . she nods her head and walk outside .

I look at nashi " nashi the guy who attacked you was the same person who kidnapped your mother, right? " I asked her she nodded her . " So did he tell anything about your mother ? " I asked her. " Yes , he said that he is hurting mom " she said in a sad tone . " Then why did he come to attack you ? Did he tell anything ? " I ask her . " Keys ... celestial keys he came for those " she said and I was surprised. " Key?..you have those keys ? Where are they ? " I ask her she looked at her bag . " Are they in the bag ? " I ask her she looked at me and then took her bag and opened it and looked inside it and left out a sigh " it's in here " she said. " Good " I said . " What do you mean good ? " She said . " I was having a feeling she was not just attacked just to take revenge. He must have another motive to attack you and your mom and for that they need those keys until then they will hurt lucy " I said nashi looked at me with tears in her eyes and just looked as if she was about to cry " Master .. " she said I cut her " Don't worry nashi we will find your mom as fast as possible but how did they find you and your mom in hagrom if I was unable to find you guys in the past seven year " I said . " Don't know " she said . " Nashi did anything strange or different happened that day ? Try to remember it ? " I asked her she started remembering it and telling me " That day I woke up and went to school and it was the father's meet that day and it was the first time I met my mother's friend who came to school that day we both went to play in the park later went to home to have dinner and then we got attacked " she said. " Friend...who ?" I said . "He name was loki " she said .

" Loki ...now everything makes sense " I said and looked at nashi " did you meet anyone else such as a pink haired Maid or anyone else before the day you guys were attacked? " I asked her . " No but I saw a maid with pink colour hair and a talking bull on the day we were attacked and they appeared all of the sudden when mom hold those keys they started glowing and then they appear and they also disappeared in air even uncle loki " she said . " So it as i guess " i said . " What is it , master ?" she asked me . " They are called celestial sprit who come under the command of there key holder when requested and since you are telling that you never saw anyone of them before that means lucy never wanted you to know about herself being a wizard but for some reason she opens a celestial gate to summon loki which made her use her celestial power in several years and i think the enemy has an device or any method to detect celestial wizard power so that's how they were able to track your mother down " i said and took a pause and looked at nashi she became became depressed all of the sudden so i tried to divert the topic " so nashi wanna meet your friends they must be excitement to meet you " i said but she didn't cheer up " what happened nashi " i said she looked at me " nothing it just i was thinking something what were you asking master ? " She said but her tone was sad making me worried what happened but I knew if ask her she will become more sad " I said do you wanna meet you friends they are excited to meet you " I said . She nodded her head as no " I wanna take a little bit rest master " she said . " Okay then you take rest I will walk outside " I said with a questions in mind ' what do they need the keys for? 'I thought and walked outside of the room . Wendy and other kids were about to enter the room next but I stop them " not right now nashi is tried and is taking rest " I said all the kids got disappointed and went away to play or do to what they were supposed to . " Master is she all right ? " Wendy asked her . " Ya she is fine just taking rest and why did natsu walk out of the guild with a toy when he need to be with nashi ? " I said . " Looks like they both had a fight again but this time more serious one " Wendy said . ' again , What am i going to do with them ? ' i thought and went to sit in my regular place and was having a drink .