Master, Aunt Levy,Custody

Nashi P.O.V

A short length man who was barely my height with bald head . Looked at me and said " nashi heart let's go to my office and talk " he said I nodded my head . I walk with him . He looked at a man with long green hair and one eyes was covered with his hair . Master looked at him and said " freed runes " he said . He nodded his head . Draw the sword outside from his side and touches the floor with the tip of the sword and then few words started appearing and covering the whole office and started glowing. The me and master walk in the office he sits at the a chairand signs me to sit at chair which was across him in between was a table which was filled with pile of papers he took the papers while looking at them he asked " who are u kid ? Coming from hagrom which is so far just in order to meet me , any special reason" he asked .

" My name is Na..Nashi heartfilia, my mom sent me to meet you master " I said .

" Heartfilia" he looked at me while with a shock expressions and continued speaking " what's your mother's name nashi . Is it lucy heartfilia? " he asked

I nodded my head and said " yes master " with a smile . The papers he was holding fell down . He got down of the chair and he started walking towards me . I stand up and say " M..master" . He came near me and said " I finally look at the face of my grandchild , the child of natsu dragneel and lucy heartfilia "he said while hugging me . I smiled

Master Makarov P.O.V

I begin to fell happy that I finally was able to see the face of my grandchild . Hugged her and say " I finally look at the face of my grandchild , the child of natsu dragneel and lucy heartfilia ". I say . I release her from hug . I saw tears flowing from eyes ." there is no need to cry dear " I say . She wiped her tears .

I started speaking " you exactly look like your father and mother his hair salmon hair and your mom's brown eyes " she smiled .

" I know mom said that my hair is the same colour my father " she said

" So nashi where is your mom ? Mira told me u came alone from hagrom ,looks like she did tell you about your her decision which she took , where is she , she didn't come ? " I ask her

Nashi P.O.V

I was so happy because there was someone from the guild that I can talk about my mom and papa but later when master asked me about mom . I started crying and speaking to him " About that master *sob*" I wipe my tears" we were attacked at by an unknown person late night on the the day I left hagrom.he said he wanted revenge because of mom's father and told that he will capture us and torture us and then kill us both Mom fought for me and made me escape so that I can i can come to the guild to meet you master and she refused to come with me so that she can buy some time for me to escape and later I was running and look around to find the house burning " I fell on knees and started crying more " I did n.. *sob* not even g...go ba..ck *sob* near the h..house because M..mom told not me not to co...come back at any cost " I look at master and say " I don't even know whether she escaped or not " . Tears started flowing from his eyes.Master came near and wiped my tears off my face .

" Don't speak like that kid I am sure your mom has escaped she is smart and as per that unknown person don't worry we will find him and teach him the lesson of laying his hand on my family family members" he said while putting a angry tone at the last part .

" Thanks master " I said wiping my tears and master wipes his tears .

" So nashi to find your mother we must tell that your Lucy's daughter to levy so that she will start digging up information about lucy's late father and his contact and track them down to find about there current position and until then you can stay with levy she will take good care of you " he said .