Natsu Can Cook ? , Impossible

At lucy apartment

*Knock*knock*

Natsu P.O.V

I was sleeping on the couch until I heard a knock on the door wakening me up . I woke up and walk towards the door half asleep open it and see gray and erza standing and waiting to enter the house. " Good morning sleeping head " ice princess said. " Oh it's you guys " I said and close the door on there face and went back to the couch and slept on it again. They started banging on the door " open the door natsu " erza was shouting. " You firefreak open the door look at the time " ice princess was shouting and stopping me from sleeping ' what's there problem ' I thought and take a look at clock it was 12:30 pm " shit" I said and wake up from couch and go inside the bedroom to see nashi ignoring erza and ice princess bangs at the door . I look at her who is still unconscious and happy sleeping beside her on bed then another bang on the door " you fire bastard open the door " ice princess was shouting waking up happy. " Natsu , what are those noises ? " He asked me half asleep . " It's erza and gray near the door shouting and banging the door to enter " I said in an annoying tone . " What happened natsu won't you open the door ? " Happy asked me. " No I won't " I said . " Fine I will open the door " he said . " Fine do whatever you want " I said " why are you angry on them all of the sudden? " He asked me . " Nothing just like that " I said in a pissed off tone and walk outside and sit on couch and happy walks to open the door . He opens the door then erza rush towards me and start punching and kicking me . " How dare you close the door on my face ? " She said and put a sword on my neck and threatened me . " S... sorry ma'am " I said while shuttering she removed her sword and looked at the house " where is nashi ? " She asked me before I could say anything ice princess spoke out " she is here in the bedroom " he said and erza walked to the bedroom and looked at her and then at me " you know what time it is ? " She asked me . I look at the wall clock and say " 12:50 pm " I say . " It is lunch time natsu you need to feed her lunch and I am sure she must have missed her breakfast" erza said . Hearing the word lunch made my stomach growl loudly " I am hungry " I said . She punched me on my head " listen natsu nashi is unconscious so you need to feed her properly so she could get enough energy to recover her self " she said ." Okay then let go to the guild " I say but my stomach growled harder than before " I can't move " I said . " Useless fire freak " ice princess said . " You looking for a fight " I said but erza stopped us from fighting " boys u want to fight " she said in a scary tone . " No ma'am " we both said in union . " Natsu why don't you go and cook something for yourself and nashi " happy said . " That's right " I say and walk towards the kitchen and take a look in refrigerator to make something to eat and decided to make egg fried rice for five of us .

Gray P.O.V

" Natsu why don't you go and cook something for yourself and nashi " happy said . " That's right " natsu said and went to kitchen leaving me and erza in utter shock I look at happy and ask him " natsu can cook ? " . He looks at me and said " you did not know gray natsu can cook very well " he said the thought of natsu cooking gave me a shiver . " Are you pretty sure happy that natsu can cook properly ? " Erza asked coming out of her shocked state . Happy just nodded his head " I will just take a look " I said and slowly walk over to kitchen entrance and take a peek and look at natsu who looked totally like a different person he was cooking very precisely and precautions ' what the hell am seeing ? ' I thought and walk back sit on a couch in a shocked state . " What happened gray " erza asked me i did not speak of a word . Erza left the topic about natsu cooking and continued talking with happy . After few minutes natsu came out with plates filles with egg fried rice and glasses filled with water and put on the table " have some I will feed nashi and eat " natsu said and left to feed nashi in the bedroom . Me , erza and happy sat at dinner table . The food smelled good I picked up the spoon and took its first bite and amused with its taste . " It's good " I said and looked at erza she nodded her head said " I never knew natsu can cook this good " she said eating it . Happy was giggling " I told you he can cook " he said . " Who taught natsu to cook ?" I asked him since I was surprised knowing how well he can cook . Happy kept the spoon beside his plate since he finished eating it " lucy " he said in a sad tone and looked at the bedroom " well even nashi can cook good just like her mother " he said leave me and erza in surprise . " H..how do you know ? " Erza asks him . " I over heard your conversation yesterday and don't worry I will not say anything to anyone until I know why " happy said . " When did lucy teach natsu how to cook ?" I ask him . " Well when it was the time when lucy started going to solo mission .one day natsu was hungry that he came to lucy apartment so that she will cook for him something but lucy was in a solo mission so he raided her refrigerator for food but since natsu can't cook so he decided to boil few eggs and in that process he destroyed half of lucy's kitchen -" happy said but cut by erza " how could he destroy half of kitchen just for boiling egg ? " She asked . " The eggs were boiling slowly on the flame of the stove . he just used his magic to boil them fast and destroyed her kitchen" happy said . me and erza started laughing " continue" I said in between of my laugh . Happy nodded his head " so when lucy returned from her mission she was surprised seeing her kitchen destroyed and natsu in her apartment and understood who did that . she gave quite a beating to natsu as natsu was asking for forgiveness and started giving his reasons and how he destroyed her kitchen she started laughing and decided to teach natsu cooking so it could help him " happy said " so what else can natsu cook " erza asked happy. " Only this " he said . " Why " erza asked him . " At first natsu said he didn't wanted to learn but later accepted it since lucy was acting strange and started going to solo mission so he just wanted to find why but he didn't find anything and then lucy left the guild without telling anybody in the guild " happy said in a sad tone and it became came awkward silence but it broke when natsu came out after feeding nashi . He went to kitchen and came out with another player with food and a glass of water sat at the dinning table and looked at us asked us " how was the good ? " He asked . I looked at his face it was having tear marks for some reason ' was he crying inside ' i thought and didn't speak anyword.

Natsu P.O.V

i was feeding nashi it was hard for feeding her since she was unconscious but i had to feed just when i was about finish feeding nashi . I heard happy telling gray and erza how i learned to cook it but when happy finished telling them tears started flowing through my eyes which reminded me that i failed knowing the reason . I look at nashi and thought ' could i have stopped lucy if i knew the reason why she was going to solo mission ' i thought and rub my cheeks walked outside and went to kitchen and put the empty plate in basin and took a fresh plate and put food in and with a glass of water walk outside and sit at dinning table and ask " how was the food ? " i ask them . " it was good " erza said . " it was good considering a guy who destroyed half of the kitchen just to boil eggs " ice princess said in a mocking tone and happy started giggling . " looking for a fight ice princess " i said and stood up . " oh yes " he said and stood up but we felt shiver on our back and look at erza who was stareing at us with an angry face . we gulped and sat back at our places . " so natsu why did you not allow us to enter inside ? " erza asked me out of nowhere . " just like that " i said but she was still looking like at me not believing what i told " Fine , it's just that you went to hagrom to find lucy without telling me and saw the place she was staying " i said since i wanted to see what kind of a place she was hiding from us . " natsu we went to find lucy not to play with her like and would you think nashi would she allow us to go considering she didn't tell her mother real name anybody in the guild except master " she said . i nodded my head as a yes considering nashi would never allow us to go " so what kind of a place was she staying ? " i ask them . " well " gray spoke out " it was 2 floored building big enough for more than 2 of them and the living hall looked like it was filled with photograph " he said . " big enough for more than 2 people the that mean's it would be fun playing with lucy when we find her , right happy ? " i said and looked at happy but he was stareing at gray with an serious look on his . " what do you mean it was, gray ? " he asked gray . " Well the kidnappers who attacked lucy burnt and destroyed her house so that they could not leave a trace about themselves and about lucy but they failed there was one thing which they were not able to destroy the picture you have natsu except that every is destroyed natsu " he said . i got pissed hearing about it and broke a glass of water which i was holding by tightening the grip on it . it cut my fingers and blood was flowing from it " when i find those bastard who kidnapped and destroyed lucy house i will make sure kick there butts " i said . " count me in " gray said getting all hyped up . " me too " erza said and " me too" happy said . " me too " a small voice said we all look at the owner of the voice. I was excepting that nashi might have woken up but it was " WENDY" we all said in union with a shock face she entered the house " what are you doing here ? " erza asked her . " since natsu was not coming to guild with nashi so mira sent me so that i can take a look at nashi condition and help natsu take care of her and what natsu why is handing bleeding " she said and started healing my cuts from the glass wounds . " so wendy did u hear everything we spoke ?" gray questioned her . she nodded her head as a no and said " i arrived just now and heard erza and happy saying 'me too' so i just joined them since i thought something interesting might be going on anyways what were you guy talking about ? " she questioned . " nothing " gray said . " I will go check nashi's condition where is she ? " questioned wendy asked gray . "In the bedroom " erza said and wendy walked inside with erza . " it was such a close call natsu " gray said and went inside the bedroom . i just then remember that we can't say anyone that nashi is lucy's daughter . ' why lucy ...why can't we say anyone that she is your daughter lucy and why did you leave the guild without telling to anyone and what are you doing right now i hope your safe lucy ' i thought to myself .

Lucy P.O.V

I was standing surprised seeing that thing which i thought i will never see it again but i was shocked seeing it " impossible , how did you even make it ?" i asked alfred . " you look surprised miss. lucy heartfilia but trust me it is better than the orginal one " alfread said and started laughing . " you bastard, what are you trying to do with something so dangerous ?" i said to him . " something which will make me the strongest being ever " he said and started laughing harder than before .