Warnings & Surprises

Natsu P.O.V

I was standing in front of master and try to process what he meant ' too late ' . " What do you mean gramps " i ask him . He rubbed his eyes with his two finger and looked at levy " show him " he said . Levy nodded and turned nashi around showing me her back and pulled her shirt a little bit revealing her bare back skin .

What i saw was her back was having weird lines drawn . I went a little bit closer and examined them this time i realised that they weren't some line they were cut marks it was as if the skin itself was cracking . " What is this ? " I asked levy . " Those are skin cracks " porlyusica said . " Explain ? " I said . " Those cracks are formed usually when a huge amount of magic is sent into a mage body who cannot control it but in her case it is reversed she can't control her magic and it is more than what she can control it  therefore her own magic is trying to escape from her body " she said .

" Escape from  her body ? " I asked her " yes , everytime she uses magic , the magic stored inside her body will trying to escape at once and that will lead to explosion of her body and her death eventually " she said . I was surprised hear explosion and die 'nashi will die'. " There must be some other way how about i teach her to create fire through her hand then she can release the stored magic within her..." I said in a doubtful tone . " That is what makarov meant we are late for that " she said . " Nashi turn around " she said to nashi, she turned around "Nashi fold your sleeves and try using magic " she said .

" But porlyusica " levy interrupted porlyusica trying to stop her from what she was saying for Nashi to do  but nashi already folded her sleeves and took her stance and trying to use her magic  . " Look at the place where cracks are formed , What do you see?" porlyusica said  . I looked at them they were expanding and glowing from the crackes . " They are inflating them self with magic , That's​ enough nashi stop it " she commanded Nashi and she stopped using her magic, Porlyusica continued "The more she uses her magic , the more she is gonna hurt herself and the closer she gets to her death at this rate once again loses  control over her magic,she will die " she said and concluded at . 

Hearing Porlyusica saying nashi will die was making me angrier every time " stop saying she will die ,will you ? ". she definitely got pissed off " Who hell do you think you are shouting at me ? if some on is to blame here it is you "she said to me. " What me ? How Explain ? " . " Do you think this type of things happened out of no where , her emotions also influence those cracks, every time she was sad or depressed were causing these cracks to the grow faster and faster , every time you where hurting her-" . "That's enough Porlyusica you have told more than what you had to say ,anyways what should we do next " master stop Porlyusica from completing her sentence but i am not a fool i know what she was about to say ' hurting her and making her more depressed , was i really hurting her without myself knowing it ?' i thought to my self and looked at nashi . She definitely was feeling sad , her head looking towards the ground and her fists holding her bag handles and she didn't speak anything or utter a word from the beginning. 

I was staring at Nashi until master called " Anyways Natsu " hear that made me jump back a little " Yes " i said . " Now that everything is clear " he said ' I did not hear a thing ' i said to myself "Romeo ,Wendy and Charla you three will go with Porlyusica escort and help her to find the plant needed to help nashi " he said . " Yes master " Wendy , Romeo and Charle agreed to it." And you Nashi " master said . Nashi stiffened her body and raised her head " Yes " she said in a low voice . " I want you to tell natsu about your secret that you have been hiding it from him " he said to Nashi and where as didn't speak anything and looked at me . i was surprised and thought ' she is not telling me something , really  ' I thought and I looked at her who was looking at me and then suddenly started looking towards the floor  ' really , i thought she and i became good friends like me and lucy after spending  so much time together but it seems no ' i thought . "Now the everyone can leave except for Nashi , I want to speak with you something " he said everyone started walking out . I was standing there and after everyone left " Nashi , if there is something you are hiding from me say it out now until then i wont move a inch from hear  " i said and sat on the floor ' i have to know it ' but Nashi  was standing still and silent not even looking at me.  "Natsu leave before i get angry " master gave me a warning ." No i wont untill i hear what Nashi is hiding from me " i said . master left out a *sigh* and said " natsu pl-" but finally nashi spoke out " Natsu go out after speaking with master i will come and tell you , so go " she said pointing her finger towards the door . " fine , but i want to hear it and only truth no lies " i said and get up and walk out of the door and close it hardly with a blam sound everyone in guild was staring at me as i sat on a stool in front of master's office  so i could hear everything they speak so Nashi could not hide anything more from me . ( I KNOW ,I KNOW A LOOOONG PARAGRAPH )