The Question ?

Natsu P.O.V

layed down on bed and was unable to see anything with my eyes half closed and were becoming heavy and trying to close themselves but there was sweet strawberry smell coming from the bed which was keeping me awake which made me recognise where I am . A smell which i never wanted to forget.

Slowly a girl with blonde hair was about to leave I didn't wanted her to leave. I caught her hand and pull her beside me she smelled good and I started hugging her . She was hesitating a little bit but not resisting me . " Natsu leave me " she said in a low tone . I recognise the voice it was Lucy I open my eyes fully to see Lucy beside me her chocolate brown eyes and her sweat smell .

I was unable to stop my self i close my eyes unable to control myself i went close to her face and without any second thought my lips touched her lips she was resisting this time but later gave up and became on . Our tounges started entangling them selves became a deep kiss both of us were not ready to part away but we did part away for air .

I look at her start in her eyes she was stareing at me with her eyes which were shining ' beautiful ' I thought. I went so close to her face I was able to feel the hot air which was releasing from her mouth as she was trying to catch breath and speak " Natsu .. I .. Love you " she said to me in a shy tone and low voice which I was able to hear . I stare at her eyes and say " I ...I " said and went near her face .....

I wake up from my sleep my whole body was sweating a lot and my face was whole pink. I put a hand on my face and later cover my mouth " not again " said to myself. " What at happened natsu you woke up all of the sudden " happy said to me as he woke up beside me and yawning . " Nothing let's go to guild I need to teach and train nashi " I said and got my self up from the bed and go directly to wash and brush my teeth and take a bath and come outside wear a my clothes and walk out " let's to guild happy " I said . " Aye sir " he said and we left to the guild .

On our way to the guild I was thinking of ways to make nashi how to control her magic until happy called me. " Natsu lately you know ...you have been waking up strangely and everytime you wake up your face his red and you run towards the washroom ..what's up with you ? " He asked. " Me... everything is fine happy nothing to worry about " I assured happy but I wish it was true . I don't know what happing everyday it is usually the same dream where I dream of Lucy but the problem is I don't feel it is like a dream but i instead get a feeling it is real and i don't know why i get those weird dream when i am dating lisanna .

We reach the guild and walk towards mira . " Hey mira " i called her . She looked at us and then towards the wall clock and got surprised " you guys came today so early " she said . " Yes , by the way were is nashi and lisanna ? " I asked her . " Look behind you " she said . I looked behind and saw nashi sitting beside levy . She looked like she was getting bored . " What's with her ? " I asked mira . " She is getting bored since all the kids went to school " she said . " Ahh ... that's right " I said . " Hey happy let's have some fun " I said . Then me and happy both went behind nashi slowly and tried to spooke her . " Buwahhhh" we both shout together .

She turned around looked at us then sighed " what the hell's with that reaction ? " I said. " What , you want me get scared " she said ." Man , what's with you ? If it was your mother instead she would have got so scared and startled and would start shouting on me " I said and laughed . " You want someone who got scared of you right ? " She asked me . I nodded my head . " Take a look over there " she said and pointed towards levy . I look at her she was totally spooked and scared and tears were forming at the end of the eye.

" Levy please don't cry " I say and join my hands . " Oh natsu why are you making levy " gajeel said and stood beside me . " Wait ..I didn't scared her because I wanted to " I said and looked at levy " what were you even doing that you were not looking anywhere ? " I asked her . She showed me a book " My...heart ? What you were reading a book ? " I asked her . " Yes " she said smiling . " What is there in this book ? " I asked her . " Well this book is good I have read this 3 times till now " she said. " 3 times ? " I said . " Ya she spends most of the time reading this book than talking to me " gajeel said . " What is there so much to read in this book " I say and take the book and open it. " Wait .. that is my book and you would not say what you said before if you know who wrote that book " I said . " Oh really ! Who wrote this book ? " I said . " I will not say " she said . " I will find it myself " I say and take a look around the book and found the author names on the side .