The Plan

Lucy P.O.V

Days passed since alzark left to brings the keys which nashi had and i told nashi to take care of her but lately i was having a bad feeling lately about nashi which was making me more and more worried about nashi and the cage which was i kept has not been opened it was as if they left me die but that was expected for the guys who kidnapped me but finally the cage gate opened and walked in was alfred " well miss heartfilia no wonder your strong still alive " he said and giggled a little . " y..you " i was trying to speak but i had no energy left within my body to speak . " well " he said and sat down on the cold floor " did you know my plan would have succeed 3 years ago if we had found you before well not bad that we found you but why a wizard like you who loved her guild left the guild and was found in a small town with a daughter taking care alone ? " he asked me . " nashi " i said in low town . " nashi ..who is she ? " he asked . "my daughter" i said . "your daughter ..well then who is her father ?" he asked . " she is mine and natsu's daughter " i said . " wait.. you mean the salamander of your guild ? " he asked in surprised tone . i nodded my head as a yes " but he doesn't knows about his daughter " i said . " why is it like that " he asked me again . " it was just a mistake that happened and i sure loved him but he loved someone else so i never told him my feeling and then i became pregnant with his child but since natsu loved someone else i had a doubt whether he would accept it so i left the guild and took care of nashi myself and later she became my world and everything in it " i said . he nodded his head " so the girl in love with the salamander is lisana strauss " he said . " yes " i said . " well ...then i think i should go " he said and got up and was about to walk out but i stopped him . " would you mind me asking a question ? " i said . " what is it ?" he asked me . " why do you need the keys ? " i asked him .he started smiling a cheeky voice " you want to know ? then follow me " he said . i was about stand up but my body was to weak to stand up and walk " i will help you " alzark said and caught my hair and started dragging me on floor with my hair " ouch..ouch " i started crying in pain and then he drags me and opened a door beside cage and walked inside and threw me on the floor as hard as possible and i slowly stood up on my legs and looked forward and was standing surprised seeing that thing which i thought i will never see it again ' The Eclipse ' i was shocked seeing it " impossible , how did you even make it ?" i asked alfred in a shocking tone . " you look surprised miss. lucy heartfilia but trust me it is better than the orginal one " alfread said and started laughing . " you bastard, what are you trying to do with something so dangerous ?" i said to him . " something which will make me the strongest being ever " he said and started laughing harder than before ." how did you even make it ? " i asked him ." i stole the blue prints from the magic council and created it or should i say upgraded it " he said . ' what does he mean upgraded ' i thought and sensed the magic flowing around it was different from the first time we saw it eclipse . " Did you notice it ?" alfred asked me. I looked at him " what did you do with it , what are you planning to do with it ? " i asked him . " 400 years ago, Zeref became immortal, He spent the remaining of his life hiding from others so that he could not harm them " alfread said gave me a crazy smile and said "He was a fool". "W-What-" i was about to ask him but he cut me off and came near me and brought my face near his faces they about inches apart . " Zeref was a fool to begin with having such a great power with but was too scared use it . I plan to go back in time and steal his immortality by exchanging our soul " he said and threw me on the floor . " exchange s..soul how ? " i asked him . " Well not exactly exchange soul i upgraded eclipse in such a way so that it will allow a person's soul into another person body it is exactly the reverse of take over magic but here the soul goes in to the other person's body and allows it to stay in it for eternity but with a huge price " he said . " price ..what price " I said . He laughed " for my plan to succeed i need two things 1) a magic wizard with huge amount of magic within themselves as a scarifies . 2) the celestial wizard to open the door " he said . " a scarifies ? " I asked him . " That's right and the scarifies is going to be you " he said and started laughing leaving me in fear i fell on floor on knees and the door through which we entered opened walked in alzark " so , did you tell her everything about your plan , alfred ? " Alzark asked Alfred . Alfred nodded his head as a yes and asked him " what about the keys ? " He said . " Well about the keys there was a guy with pink hair interfered with it just when the girl was about to come with me and we would get the keys " alzark said . I heard the word pink hair " natsu " I say . " Salamander huh? What did you do with him " Alfred asked him ." He was meddling in my business it pissed me off as he started to fight with me so I got a little bit intense and killed him and brought the girl near to death state I don't think the girl will stay alive you can assume her to be death " alzark said and looked at me I was not in a state to listen any further what they were talking ' natsu died and nashi too ' I thought I felt for once and for all the world crumbling around me i stood up on my legs and charged towards alzark to attack him I just got so close to him to tackle him but my body stopped moving not even an inch of my body was moving ' what happened ' I thought. Alzark caught my head with his hand and started tightening his grip on me " listen you bitch your daughter is killed by me so be happy that your alive instead of you also being killed by me because the only reason your still alive is because you are a sacrifice who is to be killed with at last to complete our masters plan and stop making him use his magic he doesn't like to use his magic for these kind of silly reason " alzark said and drag me back to my cage and threw me inside of it . Tears started flowing through my eyes ' nashi and natsu are dead the two people whom I love the most are dead ' I thought and was wandering in my thoughts about me being alive for what when I have lost the reason I lived for these many days it was for nashi and now I thought and started crying hard .

At lucy's apartment

Natsu P.O.V

Wendy was checking nashi condition and finished it " how is she ? " Erza asked her . Wendy nodded her head as a no erza left out a sign I was looking at them . " We then I will go to the guild and inform master about nashi's condition " Wendy said and left . Me , erza , ice princess, happy were in the bedroom with nashi unconsciously lying on the bed . " Natsu how do you plan to teach nashi how to control her fire magic " erza asked me . " I..I don't know first of all I have a lot of questions to ask her about lucy and then later teach her magic control" I said . " Natsu " we heard a voice I recognise that voice it was lisanna . She was standing near the entrance door " come in " I shout . Lisanna entered in and cams inside the bedroom . " Oh erza " she said and walked near her " Well how is nashi any improvements ? " She asked erza .erza nodded her head as no " oo fine " she sad and looked me . " Natsu I know I should not be selfish and all but I want to ask you something " lisanna said. " What is it ? " I asked her . " Can we go on.. a date ? " She asked me . " A date " we all said in union ' why all of the sudden' I thought.

---------------------------------------------------
It is a short story then my regular words so hope you guys like it .