Searching Nashi , Attack by Vulcan, confused feelings

Levy P.O.V

I enter the guild with Metallica and gajeel and saw natsu talking with happy ' let's go ask where Nashi so she could have breakfast with Metallica ' I thought to myself and walked near natsu to ask him about nashi as i was about tap on his shoulder . I heard natsu talking about nashi how she resembles lucy and how out of anger he told nashi to go away from him
. ' what does that mean . Where did nashi go ? How could he say that to his own daughter i know he doesn't know that nashi is his daughter but still she barely a six year old kid .how could he ask her to go away in a town where she don't know anyone who could help her ? ' I thought to myself. " What did you do natsu ?" I ask him as I was in full anger . He looked around at me and started greeting " oh good mor-". ' that's it ' I thought to myself and cut him of by a tight slap on his cheek. Everyone looked at us as the slap was heard by everyone in the guild . Natsu started rubbing his cheek where I slapped him . " Hey shrimp, what going on over here " gajeel asked me. I didn't look at him. " What was that for ? " Natsu asked me . " What do you mean asking what was that for , you told a 6 year old kid to leave you since she reminded you of lu-chan and now she is not in the guild. roaming in the city where she doesn't know anyone and came from a far away city in a hope that we could help her find her mother and you say her to leave since she reminds you of lu-chan great " I said " but I thought " I cut him of " you think" I say in sarcastic tone and continue " move on natsu lucy left the guild and she might not come back and you say she reminded you of her . You don't need to take care of her anymore". I walk pass through him before fully passing him I look at him " natsu do you think lu-chan would be happy if she knows what you did to a kid whose mother was kidnapped ? " I say and walk near gajeel and ask him to help me out to search for her then the kids walks near us and say " we will also help you to find nashi . She is our friend " they said. I nod my head as a yes later even the exceeds , Wendy , Romeo join us to search for the nashi and leave the guild to search her ' nashi don't worry . I will find you ? ' I thought to myself and begin to search for her .

Gajeel P.O.V

' Something is wrong here i can understand for shrimp to scolding natsu for telling a 6 years helpless kid to leave but going and slapping natsu it is very far and speaking such harsh word . I think i should ask her what is the matter ? ' i thought to myself and waited for an opportunity to ask her . We came near bunny girls apartment " gajeel,wendy can you pick her scent " she ask . I sniff the air to pick her scent. I nod my head saying" no " . " Ok then we will split and search for nashi" she said everyone agreed me and shrimp, the exceeds, Wendy and Romeo and the kids split and go and search every where in magnolia . We search her at station then the market and lastly at the park and finally sit at the park bench tired from searching her . Shrimp insists on searching for her but I forcefully make her sits so she could take rest for a while and then begin our search. I go take two cool drinks from the wending machine and then take them to her and saw her sitting in the bench sad ' something is seriously wrong ' I thought. " Hey shrimp what's w"- I was cut by her and she some looking at me and say " hey gajeel what am I going to answer lu-chan if I can't find nashi and what will happen if she has left the town just like lucy without saying a word" she started crying. I was surprised what she was asking me " how is this related to bunny girl " I ask her . She wipes her tears and says me about nashi and bunny girl relationship. I was surprised to hear what she said . I calmly sat beside.

" you mean to say nashi is lucy and natsu's daughter and bunny girl is the one who is kidnapped right now . Than we should say everybody in the guild about them and tell them who is kidnapped and how do you know all these ? We should say natsu about his daughter afterall he is her father? " I was filled with questions and i was in huge mess I was unable to grasp what situation I was in . " We can't tell anybody or anyone about it . It might be even lucy's last wish . She did not wanted natsu and lisanna relationship to be in problem. So nashi promised herself not to tell anyone and spend time with her father" she said . " What do u mean by lucy's last wish " I ask her . " While nashi was running away. Lucy fought against that unknown person so nashi could run away and while she running away she saw her house was in fire and she doesn't know whether she ran away or not . Master and I assured her she might have escaped but she is still scared " she said . " Shrimp we better go find nashi and think later about telling it to the guild members or not " we got up from the table and started searching her . 'that damn salamander what will happened if he finds out about that nashi is his and bunny girls daughter and I will make sure to kick his ass once we find nashi ' I thought to myself .