Stay with lisanna,Fulbuster's invitation

Nashi P.O.V

" Nashi , let's go everyone must be waiting " Metallica said as she dragged me back side of the guild because Strom and atom were about to begin there fight . We came backside of the guild and watched atom getting ready to fight as he unsheathed his sword as per Strom he undressed himself . ' I don't know what is with the undressing habit he has got' I thought. " Strom don't you dare remove your clothes and win for sure " his mother aunt juvia shouted. 'Really he has already undressed and she is shouting not to undress himself ' I though. " Fight you both and give your best " Metallica shouted .' Let's give a try ' I thought " give your best guys" I shouted and few seconds later they began there fight and after some time they both fell on ground with punched marks and scares on there body " it is a draw " one of the guild members shouted . Later Strom and atom went into the guild infirmary with there mothers . I was sitting at one the guild table with Metallica then my stomach started growling 'it was already dinner time' I thought while looking at the watch in the guild . " Yo nashi looks like your Hungry too. Let's go and order some food ourselves" Metallica said . " Let's go "I said and pick up my bag which was lying beside me . " You never let go of this bag do you ?" She asked . " No , I can't " I said . " Let's go " she said ." Aye " I said . " Your acting like happy" she said and we both started laughing while going near the bar . We sat on the chairs at the bar " mira , I and nashi are hungry , mom told she will come and pay it afterwards " Metallica said . Aunt mira nodded her head . After taking her time to prepare the food . She came with food we ordered and placed it before us .we began to eat and chat with one another.

Lisanna P.O.V

I saw nashi and Metallica sitting at the table eating there food . She looked kind of happy mood . ' well let's give it a try and talk nashi ' I thought. " Hey nashi , Metallica " I said trying to make a conversation and sat beside nashi ." Hi " nashi said with a smile . ' well looks like it everything is going good ' I thought. " So nashi , are I ready to stay with us tonight " I said . She nodded and " yup , I am ready to stay with aunt mira " she said. ' aunt mira alone eh? ' I thought. " So nashi you are going to stay with us tonight. so how about we go today early to home "mira said .nashi looked at her she nodded. ' I wonder what did I do to her ' I thought . " Bye nashi , bye lisanna, bye mira " Metallica said and walk towards the guild infirmary to check Strom , atom . " So wait for sometime I will close the bar right now "sis said and began to close the bar a few minutes later mira came outside the bar stood behind us and said" let's go " she said . I stood up and leaned my hand towards nashi so she could hold my hand and we both walk together but she ignored and walked near mira and grabbed her hand and they started walking. " Lisanna lets go" sis called out for me . I began to walk near them and stood beside nashi as we walked towards fairy hills . In within no time we reach fairy hills as nashi was walking with mira and ignoring me . We enter into our room and walked in .

Nashi P.O.V

I entered the room and take a look . " Welcome nashi " mira said and I nodded my head . " Nashi why don't you go take a bath a before going to sleep and I will pick up a lisanna old pyjamas for u to were . " mira suggest. " Ok " I said and headed to the washroom and took a bath after a few minutes I walk outside of bathroom . I take a look at the one of the beds where I found a pyjamas I wear them a look around ' where is aunt mira and lisanna' I thought. I hear people talking at another room . I walk over there and open the door slightly. I see lisanna talking with aunt mira . " Sis, do u think nashi doesn't likes me ? " Lisanna said to aunt mira . " Why are u asking this questions again lis, she doesn't hate anybody she is a good girl and there is no reason to hate you " aunt mira said to lisanna. ' that is right there is no reason for me to hate her . It was nothing but papa and mom fault ' I thought and listen to conversation. " I know lis but when I told her I will take care of her . She was stareing at me and I looked at her eyes . They felt as if they were filled with anger" she said . " Give her time, I am sure she will like you no time " aunt mira said . She smiled at her and nodded. I walk and sit down at the side of the bed and look at the my bag which was on one of the chair. ' I think it was not lisanna mistake afterall it was moms decision to leave the guild ' I thought. Later aunt mira and lisanna walked out of the room came beside me " so nashi were do u wanna sleep with me or lissana" aunt mira asked me . ' let's give a try ' I thought and said " I will sleep with lisanna" I said with a smile .