The school, The fight,Burn marks?

Nashi P.O.V

"Hi Elsa " I wave my hand towards her while reaching her.

I saw elsa staring at me in angry . " Your late again" she told me in a angry voice .I backed off a little and she continued saying " I was waiting for you for a long time". I look at her age stood there staring at me as if asking why I was late " sorry I woke up late " I say while I grin trying to calm her down  .she slammed her hand at her head and say " we are going to late to school lets hurry " " sure" i say and then started walking into the school premises enter the school building change our shoes in while putting the school shoes from the locker and put my Shoes in it and walk towards our class. And stared walking to the class while humming as i was extra happy today about the conversation about my papa with my mother .

" Nashi u are extremely happy anything special"asked Elisa

" No nothing special " I gave her a huge smile . She was still looking at me a little but suspicious. ' she did not belive it ' I though to myself

I enter the class still there were 5 Minutes for the homeroom bell to ring. I saw everyone where busy talking and chit chatting in the class. I went to my bench and sat and saw Eric entering the class with his friends  'eeeewww' i though . he is my childhood nemesis he always makes fun of me and I always fight with him and end up winning .he looked at me I stared at him. He came closer and  closer with his friends and they were holding there scrap book which had the photos of the wizard and mages of different guilds I saw Eric's scrap book which he was catching having a name written on it in design ' FAIRY TAIL '  I felt someone tapping my shoulder . I saw behind me elsa sitting giving me a look not to fight with him . I gave her a smile assuring that I will not fight .

Eric came closer to me " Look who it is the the pink haired boy who is wearing the uniform of a girl " he shouted in front of the class while pointing a finger towards me .I felt my anger increase just I was about to say something to insult him the bell rang as everyone began to sit in there respective place " tch, u got safe this time but next time I am gonna punch u your face  so u will never open and show your face in front of me again" I said . he looked at me and I looked at him .he went and sat in his place .the teachers entered the class and said " the father's meet is going to be next week Saturday so tell then to come to the school so they could see your progress " The whole class was excited and I began to felt sad as I knew my everyone father would be here except for my father then the teachers started taking the class attendance and begins our regular class

Lunch Time

It was finally lunch time. My stomach started to growl . So me and elsa decided to go cafeteria to purchase our lunch and eat it over there . We went to cafeteria purchased our lunch and sat at the table and began to eat it . We were talking about random stuff and later she asked
" hey nashi ,u were extremely happy today in the morning wanna share the reason with me ?" She asked . I look at her she seemed so excited

" Elsa my mom told about my dad " she looked happy and excited

" Did she tell you who your father is ?" She asked

" No " I tell her

"Then" she said " why where u happy ?" She asked

I look at her and say " she did not tell me but she told me what kind of person dad" and then smile looking at her

" I am so happy for u nashi " she looked me and give me a huge smile

We finished eating out lunch we pick up empty boxes and throw them in the dustbin and started walking  towards the class we enter the class and saw the class was filled with few students since everyone were playing outside or were still having lunch . I saw Eric was there in the class ' he is still in the class ' I thought and went quietly to my place and turn around to talk with elas .  I look at him again he walks towards me with his friends and smiled at me . I knew he was plotting some thing  . I look at him " wow nashi looks like Saturday we are going to have a father's meet  I am so happy "  he said to me . He knew that I don't know who my father is  'Don't get provoked nashi he is trying to provoke you to have a fight calm down' I said to myself mentally I take an deep breathe and exhale at it look at him calmly  " ya so " I say uninterestedly . " Sorry I forgot you do not know who your dad is " he said and started laughing. I was filled with anger and stood and caught his collar " what is your problem with me ?" I ask him . " My problem with you I just wanted to tease you so I am teasing you" he says still laughing. I say " what " and throw him on the ground and when I was about to punch him elsa came and hold me with both of her hands " don't fight in school nashi " she says i didn't care i was shouting at him with rage then he stood up he started speaking" my my you don't even know who  u don't even know what kind of person is your dad " . I know what kind of person he is and i say ". ' i know what kind of person he is my father is i knew it ' i though to myself and say " I  know what kind of person my father is ? " . I look at him he stood there laughing I was shocked " u know what kind of person his father is ?who knows  u mother might have also lied to you ? " He say . I didn't have words to speak I will filled with sadness and anger both of them at a time . I thought Eric always looks for a fight with me but this time he crossed his line . I stood there and the only thing I was hearing was Eric and his friends laughing . I don't know what happened then I felt as if my body was on fire . I felt a new power within me . Elsa took her hands away from me . I ran towards Eric to punched him on the face and as he flew back he flew back so hard that he bashed through several tables and chairs and hit him self to the wall and fell unconscious.

Elsa P.O.V

As Eric told her that her mother might lie . I saw nashi calming herself down I did let her go away from my hold  because she might hit him and I didn't wanted nashi to hit him in school because she would get punished for that ' nashi he is provoking u for a fight ' I thought to myself and then I suddenly sense pain in my hands and remove my hands from her  saying "ooouch" and look at my hands they were having burnt marks on them and I saw nashi as she was filled with anger and was shocked seeing nashi she flew a punch on Eric so badly that he went and bashed him self through chairs and tables and then to the wall and fell unconscious. I look at his friends who were scared .then all the other class students gather near the class window and then the teachers comes and pick Eric and me to the nurse and while going I heard him saying " nashi principal office now " nashi nodded and left the class .we also left the class and took us to the nurse and she started treating us .

Nashi P.O.V

I left the class with my bag and and go to principal office and the next my teacher comes in the principal office tell the principal everything about me hitting Eric and I gasped when I hurd u hurt elsa also I did not know I hurt her . The principal looks at me " nashi heartfilia we have to call your mother " he says . I knew mom would be mad at me because of hurting Eric as well as my best friend elsa and I them my teacher picks up his phone and Call my mother and says everything about the incident and the next I heard was
" NASHI DID WHAT? " As she shouted and continued speaking "yes ! I will coming to school right now " I heard it I started shivering I knew if mom would come she will not talk with me . ' elsa will also stop talking with me because I hurt her ' I though to myself