Juvia's Pregnant, The Past, Final Battle Closing Up

Nashi P.O.V

I don't know what was happening but I was getting dragged on floor with my short hair and it was painful . This guy told me he would tell me the reason why he hold his grude against my mom bit he started taking me somewhere .

I started looking around to find some clue to find mom but this place is an actual castle with all flags with a symbol on it . It was a circle with half smiling and half sad face . The guys who kidnapped me were also having the same mark assuming they are like guild mark .

After dragging me a lot he stopped me and threw me into another cage . I hit the end of the cage with my back and curse the pain . It should be much painful but this magic problem was starting to get on my nerves. 

" Nashi " a low  and faint voice called me . I looked towards the side to see who's voice was it ..." Mom " I shout and run towards her but my hands were cuffed so could not hug her . I walk towards and she started smiling " You look like you have grown up a little ? " she asked . " By how much ? " I asked her . " Not much but little " she said making me both of us giggle . I immediately cuddled head on her neck and she leaned on my head " I missed you " I told her . " I missed you a lot " she replied. 

" It will be fun to torture you in front of your daughter " the man who dragged me said to my mom triggering my anger. " Your Name isn't Alzark " my mom  said as the man backed off a little . " You finally remembered it " he said and my mom nodded her head " Drake Defox " she said as the man started to laugh " it won't change anything because my name is Alzark " he said and walked away laughing out  .

I moved my head and looked at my mom " What happend to Natsu ? " she asked me .

Natsu P.O.V

We were on our way to Lucy and Nashi in Erza's magic wagon following the direction pointed by the needle. I was sitting beside the window perfectly fine and opposite to me was Gray and beside her was Wendy and opposite to her was Romeo and the exceeds Happy and Charle beside her and Erza driving her crazy wagon in a crazy way but slowly we got used to it .

" Hey Flame head " Ice princess called me . I looked at him " What is it ice freak  ? " I replied to him . " Aren't you feeling sick ? " he asked . " hehe...No I am perfectly fine because of these magic patches behind my ear to stop the motion sickness...Anyways what's with Juvia what did she wanna talk about ? " I asked him . "Ahhh I should tell you this  Juvia is pregnant that is what she wanted to tell me " he said . I slowly processed what he was saying .

" Whaaaaat ? " Everyone shouted and Erza stopped the wagon and immediately got down and opened the wagon's  door and shouted in gray " if she is pregnant , what are you doing here instead being beside her ? " she asked him .  " Juvia told me to go " he said just then Erza was stareing at me like she wanted to stop Gray from coming which was a wise advice nd was about to ask Gray to not come But before I could ask . 

" she didn't say me she was pregnant to stop me but instead to go save Lucy and Nashi giving my 100 percent by giving me something to return home which is precious to me " he said Erza sighed closing the door climbing back to the driving seat  and started her wagon and we were back on the track . I was looking at Gray thinking that Gray had changed a lot since he became a father for the first with Storm and now he has a second baby . I looked outside of window slowly wondering various thing I could have done if Nashi was born and If i was around her .

Nashi P.O.V

" That's good it means he is safe "  mom said with a relaxing sigh . " But I am not sure " I said . " He will be safe , but what happened to your long hair you look like a tom boy and those design cracks on your back are those tattoos ? " mom asked me with a angry time tone . " No ... it's just something's happend and I ended up with my hair cut  and the tattoos they aren't tattoos they are - " I was about to say when another voice interrupted cut me and completed my sentence " the time you have left " a  guy voice said .