Broken Down

Erza P.O.V

" Can we go on.. a date ? " Lisanna asked natsu . " A date " we all said in union ' why is lisanna asking to go on the a date with natsu while this is all going on ' I thought and look at lisanna who was looking at natsu with an expression to talk with him personally. " Uhh... Lisanna not now I need to take care of nashi afterall she is injured because of me so lets go - " I cut natsu from speaking by putting a hand on his shoulder. He looked at me " natsu , nashi is not injured because of you . She is just injured because she was unable to control her magic and " I said and came closer to him so that he could only hear it " natsu it looks like lisanna jut doesn't want to go on a date with you but also wants to speak with you so just go " I said " but I have to take care of nashi " natsu said . " Don't worry ,I will take care of her " I said . " But - " he was about to speak something but I cut him " I can take care of her afterall how hard can it be " I said . " Fine " he said and looked at lisanna " okay, lisanna let's go " he said while scratching the back of his head. Lisanna's face brighten with a smile and she caught natsu arm and they walk out. I was having a feeling that she was going to speak something serious I was getting worried about it . " What happened erza you looked worried ? " Happy asked me . I looked at him and said " nothing " and walk near nashi and say "let's carry nashi Back to the guild " I say and pick up nashi to carry her to the guild and walk out of lucy's apartment .

We reach the guild and opened the door enter the guild and got surrounded by atom , storm ,max , metallica, juvia , mira who holding a bag and levy who was catching a toy which was in shape of the dragon " what happened i send you guys to bring nashi and nashi to the guild to check them up to the guild but instead you guys did come back , why ? " Mira asked me . " It was because that idiot was sleeping till we wake him up and now he gone on a date with lisanna " gray said . " What a date with lisanna? " Mira said in shocked tone . " What is going on with lisanna she lately seems to getting worried about something " mira said. " Levy , mira what's with the bag and a dragon toy ? " I asked them . " Natsu forget to take the bag with him last night and I found it just now in the medical room " mira said and looked at the bag " I am wondering what my be in here ? " She said and was about to open the bag but levy stopped her by snatching the bag from her . Mira looked at levy . " It is just nashi clothes " she said . " Really " mira looked at levy with a suspicious look on her face . ' It's bad ' I thought " levy what with the dragon toy ? " I ask her to change the topic . She looked at me " ah..this toy natsu bought for nashi and she really liked it the toy so I thought to give her " she said . " Okay " I said . " Mom , is nashi going to be fine " atom asked me . I looked at him " she is going to be fine and by the way where is your dad , did he go back ? " I asked him. " No , he talking with uncle gajeel " he said I look at them talking. " Erza let's take nashi to medical room and lie her on the bed " levy said . I nod my head and walk with the others except for mira who had to take care outside. Inside the room I lay her on bed .

I looked at nashi and then at happy who was sitting on a table in the room . " Hey happy how did person who attacked nashi find her ? " I asked him. " Hmm...nashi and i were having a walk and came to the magnolia stations and nashi looked at a man who walked out of the station and was looking shocked and then started running behind the man and they both went at the outskirts of the city and when nashi told that he was the guy who kidnapped her mother I flew back to natsu to tell him about it and later towards the guild and found you on the way " happy said . " was natsu not there with you ? " Levy asked him . " No he was sleeping " he said . " What with the idiot always sleeping ? " gray said . " It was not like that I told nashi that I will wake him up but she refused me to wake up nashi but the truth looked like nashi was not going to walk she seemed more like sneaking out to go somewhere like the magnolia stations " he said ." If she was trying to sneak and come to the station why would she ? " I asked my self . " I know " atom said . " You know" I asked him he nodded his head " why ? " I asked him . " Well...I think she wanted to meet you and uncle gray since you were returning from hagrom " he said ." how did she know we went to hagrom since we didn't tell anyone other then you ..wait did you tell her ?" i shout the last part . atom slowly nodded his head in fear as a yes " why ?" i ask him . "it ..it's just she forced me tell to her " he said i put my hand over my forehead " seriously..what am i going to do with her " i said and look at nashi . " mom i am sorry " atom said . " it's fine atom why don't you and the other kids play outside and you too happy " i said he nodded and all the kids and happy went out . " Well then I will also take my leave " levy said and put the toy beside nashi and bag beside on the table before she could I stop her " levy , you knew about nashi then why didn't you tell anyone about it ? " I ask her . She left out a sign " I was having a feeling you would ask ... It because of lucy " she said . " What do you mean ?" I asked her . " Nashi told me that lucy never wanted anybody especially natsu to know she is her and his daughter i insisted on telling her about him to know he refused to tell and all aside she is frustrated knowing one by one is know her secrets or having doubt about it " she said left the room. " So, gray what are you planning to tell nashi once she wakes and knows that you told half if the secret " I ask him . " I don't know " he said . " What do you mean you don't know ? " I asked him . " Erza .. you have seen natsu right he doesn't even recognise his own feelings when lucy left the guild he got so lonely and sad he shut himself slowly but he is starting to cheering up again why because of nashi because she makes him remember of lucy " he said " okay what are you going to do ? " I said . " Trust me I will make sure nashi tells natsu about her secret " he said . " Fine then I will let you handle it but make sure you do no mistake " I said he nods his head " well then care of her I will go outside " gray said and left and I sit on the table beside nashi and take care of her and slowly doze of to sleep .