Despair , Step 3 Complete , Juvia

Natsu P.O.V

The fight was on it was the fight to protect my daughter and to protect Lucy . These guys from the Despair guild were fight with everyone in the guild dodging our attacks fighting off calmly which was making me worry more . I was thinking more and unable to concentrate on fighting taking one blow after another.

" What happened Natsu ? Got weaker as you grow old? " Gajeel trying to make fun of me . " Shut up " I shout at him rubbing my mouth where he punched him . " There is something wrong here , they don't seem like they came to capture Nashi ... it's like they came to fight us and waste our time , energy and magic...i mean i have fought him before and he was serious that time then he is now " I said to him . " Gihi ... now that you say salamander if they wanted they could have waited the night until you both were alone but busting into the guild and try kidnap Nashi .. they sure have planned something or else they are idiots looking for fight  " Gajeel said .

" They aren't two of them there are three of them " Master said while attacking Alzark with his magic but he was dodging those.  " What do you mean ? " I asked him . " There is a third one of this group who must be following Nashi and Gray waiting to attack them when there guard of down " he said . " We played into there hand when we sent Nashi out , didn't we ? " I say hitting the floor with my wrist.  " Don't lose it Natsu , Gray is is there along with  Nashi so she will be fine so concentrate on fighting here " Gajeel said . I nod to him and get all fired up .

" So you finally figured it out  , but you are late because you guys are stuck here with us  " Alzark said it with a smug smile on his face pissing me off even more but all of the sudden he withdraw his spears and jumps back near the entrance. " let's go " he said to his partner as he was fighting against Erza and did the same thing and stood beside him and opened a portal behind them . " I wish I could have more fun but we got what we came for " Alzark  said as they both walked in the portal . I ran to catch that but the portal disappeared along with them .

I took me a few second to realize I lost my final chance to find Lucy what was I gonna say to Nashi. I fell on ground with my hands ' What will i say to Nashi ? ' I thought. " Gajeel , Erza " Master shouted at them " Yes master " They both shouted in unison . " Go find Gray " he said . " Gray... Only Gray  What about Nashi ? " I asked him . He became silent just like the time when I asked him why did Lucy left the guild.  " Why are you silent Master ? " I shouted at him .

" Natsu the enemy didn't leave because they were scared of us , they left because they got what they want "  Mira said to me with her eyes filled with tear. " We lost Natsu " Another voice said to look it was Lisanna . " Get the injured to the medical room " Laxus shouted while picking up freed and everyone started doing the same and in seconds everyone started helping the  . I walked near master who was sitting and thinking . " What are we gonna do ? " I asked him . He looked at me and how desperate I was .

" Despair ... this dark guild is strong Natsu after we defeated tartaros guild all the dark guild were close to elimination but it changed after a few years. The guild Despair came out of nowhere as the head of all left over dark guild with its master Alfred he is not supposed to be taken as easy . Alfred once was an military solider the highest magic knight . He was not just soilder but also is a brilliant person and was supposed to become the next magic council member but he left everything and disappeared and finally he became the leader of the Despair guild " Master said to me . " I don't care " I shouted on him . " I am still gonna kick his ass all over for kidnapping Lucy , making Nashi suffer and attacking my family ... Where can I find him ? " I asked him. 

" That is the hard part but I will send the word to the magic council they will begin there search and tell us ... So for now treat your injuries so you can be ready...Because it is time for war  " Master said to me . I nod my head and the guild door opened and entered levy , Metallica along with them was Erza , Gajeel carrying Gray who was unconscious but not injured .