Suicide , Confession (part 1 )

Narrator's P.O.V

Night time of Magnolia said to be a place with fun and filled with places to enjoy in such place lied guild fairy tail with an tensed up atmosphere.

Team Natsu said to be the most powerful group within the guild which broke apart 8 years ago after a specific celestial blonde mage had left the guild knowing that she is pregnant with the child of her love of her life who was dating Lisanna the animal take over mage. Unable to talk about it with anyone as well as suffering to see her love life . She left the guild without telling anything to any member of the guild except the guild master .

Now , after eight years returned her daughter to the guild in seek of help and hids her true identity but in the end it was revealed she is Lucy's daughter but her father's identify was not yet disclosed and finally the day had come went it was disclosed but at a great cost .

Natsu having feeling for Lucy but had never confronted those feelings and now acknowledged his true love Lucy wanted her back in his life but finally read a letter of Lucy's written to Nashi his own daughter and began to blame himself for Nashi life in danger and Lucy leaving the guild which she had seen it as a family . Dashing towards the guild at night time to ask his friends, teammates, master and his own daughter why did not they tell him. ?

Natsu P.O.V

I push open the door to see everyone were present in the guild . The whole guild seemed tensed up . Master looked me and then diverted his eyes to the floor ' something bad has happened ' I thought and looked for erza walked up to her asked her " what happened to Nashi ? " I asked her . She looked at me " Nashi is fine, she is out of danger but ..." She said and paused and looked at floor " it's Lisanna she cut her wrist thinking she would be blamed of anything had happened to Nashi. " she said it gave me tremor hearing it . " She tried to sucidie ? " I shout on her . " shh.. Yes, Natsu and right now she is also in the medical room beside nashi's bed go and see them both " Gray suggested me as sat beside erza . I nod my head and walk towards it .

I walk inside to watch Mira sitting beside Lisanna and crying as well as Elfman trying to control his tears and Patting her sister back comforting her and evergreen beside Elfman doing the same to Mira . " She is alright ... Don't cry now Mira , She will be fine " evergreen said to Mira . " Mira " I call her . The strauss's family looks at me , Elfman angered come towarsd me to punch and evergreen trying to stop him .

" Elfman , evergreen get out " Mira shouted at once stopping Elfman. Elfman let out a sign and stared at me " Never be near Lisanna , Natsu " he gave me warning and left the room along with Evergreen. " I am sorry about that , Natsu " Mira apologized to me . " Don't Mira this is my fault . I should be the one to apologize and be blamed " I said to her and she nodded her head " No, Natsu this would have never happened if I had shown you the letter when I found it..." She took a pause and held Lisanna's hand into her hand " We both know my sister isn't that weak to suicidie for shouting on a kid , it must had been hard for her having her first break up after having a long relationship with you , then knowing you have a daughter from the time you began dating Lisanna " she said and looked at me .

I felt ashamed of what Mira had said . It was my fault for not remembering anything and now this , I fall on my knees and beg her forgiveness " I am sorry , Mira I -" she cut me . " Natsu get up!! You are embarrassing me . I told you it isn't your fault . My sister is the one at fault , just because you dumped her she tried to sucidie " she said looked at Nashi " Porlyusica told to take good care of her , even if Nashi is out of danger for now anything can happen anytime to her and I doubt that you can take care of her alone " she paused and said " Lisanna , you better help Natsu takecare of her as punishment for making us worry about you "  she said looking at Lisanna smiling . " Yes sis " replied Lisanna in a low voice .