Taking Care,Mama's House

Natsu P.O.V

" Hi name is nashi heart, looking forward to been taken in your care " she said with a smile while looking at me ' those eyes , her scent, her face are making me remember of lucy ' I thought to myself. I got annoyed " Go away kid play with someone else " I say without even looking at her . " O..ok " she says in a sad tone in low voice . I heard foot steps walking away from me . I drink the whisky in the glass thinking to myself ' why does she resembles lucy so much and now i have to take care of her ' I thought of that and groaned a little. " Natsu are u alright ?" . I look at lisanna who seems to worry " yeah " I said . " So natsu when are u going to propose me " she said . I look at her with a confused face not understanding what to say " uhhh... u see...lis... I " . " What's your problem natsu you don't love me or what " She said in a scary tone . " Lis it is not like that I love you but i " i was cut of by her " but what natsu can't u see it been eight years natsu , we have been together but still u hesitate to propose me look at your friends natsu gray , erza they all are married natsu and are happy with there family and we can't feel the same happiness natsu because u don't want to propose me for marriage natsu or don't want to agree for marry me " She said in angry tone and walks away . ' i want to lis but every time i feel like something is holding me back , something is not right ' I though to myself and started to drink .

Nashi P.O.V

As papa told me to go away kid I felt sad and to cry but I cannot cry . I turn around towards aunt levy walk and sat beside her and let a *sigh* " nashi is everything alright ? " Aunt levy asks me . " Nothing" I say putting fake smile . " Hey nashi, master told your mom's name as lu heart right . Do u know there is a famous novel writer with the same she wrote a famous book called MY HEART " . She said . I nodded my head as yes and say " that book was written by mom " ." What ? " She shouted so loud I could swear my eardrums could have exploded if any louder . I look at her she was having a shocked expression.

Levy P.O.V

" that book was written by mom " ." What ? " she said . " What " I shout so loud that I caught everybody attention . " Sorry " I say and look at nashi . " You mean to say lucy wrote this book ? " I ask her . " Yup " she said . ' wow looks like lucy finally became a written ' I thought to myself and giggle a little . " So want to play with us today nashi " I saw Metallica asking nashi . She shook her head and get down from the stool I saw her bag " nashi why don't give your bag to me and play with them . I take care of it " I say . " Thank you aunt levy " she says and goes to play . ' I have to find who kidnapped lucy and how did he find her I was unable to find her or hear anything about her in the eight years . Well I don't care now but I must find lucy at any cost she might be in great danger ' I thought myself with a determined face .

Nashi P.O.V

I walk near my friends and wave my hand " hi " i say .

" Yo " Strom said .

" Hi " atom said .

" So your going to stay with natsu ah ? " Strom asked me while striping his clothes

" Yes " I said with a smile

" There is no need to laugh " atom said with a concerned face

" Why " I ask him

" That right nashi he is considering as a strong mage in the guild but he is cold , does not talk to anyone and drinks all the time and sulking all the time " Strom said

" Why is he like that ? " I ask in concern face . ' mom told me papa is a kind , warm hearted person ' I thought.

" Mom told me he was never like that but later a guild member left the guild and she told me she was a part of our parents team and she was close to every one but especially to natsu but she left the guild without saying a word so he became like that " atom said .