Convincing levy, Mira's sister lisanna

Natsu P.O.V

As gajeel went away I was in confused in my thoughts.i sat at my regular place at the bar table thinking and I felt my stomach growl ' I ate nothing from morning. I think I should eat something ' I remember .I look at mira " hey mira can you get me something to eat ?" I say ." Ya sure , natsu " she said . She later came with food and put near me . I grab my food and started eating it . " Natsu " I heard a voice calling me i look at the person calling me it was lisanna. "Oh ! Hi lis" I say to her with a fake smile as I was angry upon her about yesterday . " Natsu , I am sorry I should have not said those harsh words natsu yesterday but I love you natsu . I cannot explain how much I love u . I want us get us married natsu and have a family but it looks like you still need time natsu . So I will wait till the day you propose me for marriage I will never force you again" she said in a little sad tone and sat beside me . " No problem" I say her while putting my arm around her shoulder and pulling her near me . " Natsu " she said while looking me into my eye and and she started coming closer and closer and our lips about to meet each other just then we parted away when we heard mira fangirling " nali is happening in front my eyes " she said in a loud voice that everyone in guild were starting at us . " Mira " lis said in loud voice looking at mira and put a poutted face. Mira then giggled a little and handed over me a bag ' Shit this is the bag which she gave me to give it nashi . I forgot about the bag ' I thought. " Natsu go give nashi this bag" mira said . " Give it to levy , nashi will be with her right " I sad in a sad tone. ' why am I feeling bad thinking about nashi being with levy . Do I really want her to stay with me but why ? ' I thought. " Natsu you should go get nashi back afterall you are feeling sad about her that she took care of u and u just scolded her in return" mira said "No sis" lisanna told her she continued "No sis don't give those ideas to natsu afterall he never felt to take care of that kid . He accepted to take care of nashi because he was forced to take care of her by master "she looked at me " right ? Natsu ". " I don't know lis afterall what you told is right but let's leave the topic right now " I say while picking up the bag which was with nashi clothes " I will just go and give the back to nashi " I say while putting a smile ' should I take her back or not '.i thought to myself while walking outside the of the guild .

Lisanna P.O.V

I was angry on mira for ruing my movement with natsu because he barely kisses me after lucy left the guild and we never went to the next step because natsu doesn't want to. Heard mira speaking to natsu saying" Natsu you should go get nashi back afterall you are feeling sad about her that she took care of u and u just scolded her in return" mira said . ' wait what does that mean why would natsu feel bad about a kid afterall I am sure he would not because he told to happy that she was reminded him of lucy and he always gets sad remember him of lucy ' I thought but to be sure I spoke in between of there conversation "No sis don't give those ideas to natsu afterall he never felt to take care of that kid . He accepted to take care of nashi because he was forced to take care of her by master " I said and looked at my natsu and said " right natsu " hoping that he would say yes but instead "I don't know lis afterall what you told is right but let's leave the topic right now " he said while I was shocked but did not allow that expression to be shown on my face ' natsu is diverting a question which I ask ?' I thought. He pick the up the back " I will just go and give the back to nashi " he said and started walking out of the guild with a smile on his face 'why is he smiling like that this was the first time in 8 years he smiled like that without hesitation on his face . The smile which I tried to bring out but was never able to . Why ? Is he happy because of nashi . Is it because she reminding him of lucy ' I thought. I look at him leaving a guild the guild to meet nashi . I signed a little " what's the matter sis you look a little bit sad " mira said . I look at mira " nothing sis it's just natsu " I say ." What's the matter with natsu " she asked me . " Nothing it was just natsu . He was smiling it was a just a smile which I missed. It was a smile which natsu lost after lucy left the guild. I tried to bring that smile but I failed but now he is regaining him self but I am not the reason he changing instead it is a kid who makes natsu remember of lucy " I say while whisper the part so that only she can hear . " Awww lissana are u getting jealous of nashi " she said . " No ,no sis " I said . " Lisanna I know natsu is changing today morning he was talking to happy about lucy and nashi. He sat bear the bar I severed his drink even though he was thinking about lucy he didn't drink it lisanna " she said . " Really..? " I said in curiosity. " Ya , who knows if lucy is the reason natsu changed like this someone who makes him remember lucy might be the key to change him back to his old self " she said in a happy mood ." Ya I think " I said she continued" who know if he changes the first thing he would do is propose you to marriage ? "She said . " M..marr.. marriage with..with Na..natsu " I say while blushing so much that I the words started stuttering. She giggled at me seeing blushing she continued" who know I might become a aunt with 2 or 3 kids with salmon and white hair " she said . I blushed harder " sis stop it " i said . She giggled and left . ' marriage with my natsu ' I thought.