Papa,Lucy Left The Guild

Nashi P.O.V

I woke up in the morning while rubbing my right eye and stretch my body . I look around to find myself alone . I hear someone humming some tune . I follow the sound and found mira who was humming the tune while getting ready to go guild . She looked excited.

" Good morning , Aunt Mira " I said . She looked at me

" Good morning nashi , did I wake you up " she said

" No " I say while nodding my head . " Aunt Mira you look excited? " I say . She smiled at me .

" Today my sis will be coming back from her mission with her boyfriend and her teams . It's been 1 week since I have seen them " she said . I smile at her and she continued " Today master will also be coming u can meet him " she said .

" I forgot about it " I say . She went to her wardrobe and took out a dress which will fit me . She handed over it to me .

" Why don't you try my sister's dress I am sure enough they will fit you and the dress you wore yesterday I have kept them in washing" she said . I nodded went inside the bathroom . I started doing my morning routines which I usually at my home. I finally finish them by having a nice bath . I come outside of bath and see a towel . " I kept a towel for you to dry your self " Mira said from outside while I was still inside bathroom. I take the towel and start to dry myself and quickly grab the clothes which aunt Mira gave .I wear them . There were a perfect fit for me . I came out side to find aunt mira starting at me .

" Anything wrong aunt mira , u are starting at me " I say while looking around my dress .

" No nothing is wrong, its just that u look so cute in that dress and it perfectly fits you " she said

" T..thanks " I say shyly

" Awe , you look more cute while shy . I want to give u kiss u won't mind right ? " She asked me .

" I won't mind " I said while giving her huge smile and then she came near me and gave me kiss on my cheeks .

" We have to go to the guild . You must be hungry " she said and I nodded I pick up my bag which was at the corner of the room and we left aunt mira's room and came out of fairy dorm and walked towards the guild . We finally reached the guild . We open the door and I start looking for my father he was no where to be found ' he didn't come yet ' I thought and then I find Metallica sitting next to her mom aunt Levy eating. I go near her . I tap on her back and she turned around.

" Hi Metallica" I say . She was having metal in her mouth. " You know that you are eating metal right ? "I ask her confused how to react.

" Yup , i am eating metal " she said and gulped the metal as if it was food without any problem . I was suprised.

" Wow !! What kind of magic did u use for eating?" I ask . She laughed

" Silly nashi ,I am not using magic I am eatting the metal . I am a metal dragon slayer like my father so I can eat metal " she said I was more confused.

"Wow Nashi you look cute in that dress " I turn my head to see aunt Levy

" Thank you aunt Levy " I say and ask her " what is this metal dragon slayer thing which Metallica is trying to explain I am unable to understand it "

" Dragon slayer magic is the magic in which the persons body organs are turned to there respective elements allowing them to eat there respective elements also . Let's say Metallica can eat metal as her father since he is a metal dragon slayer and try can only eat there respective elements for energy.it was a lost magic only used to slay dragons" she said