The picture , Stalker , Max

Erza P.O.V

" Gray go and check the house inside for some clues " I said gray . " Why me i want know who is this lu heart I never heard about her in the guild ? " He said . I glared at him " gray go inside right now and look for clues you can find " I said . " fine you ask her what we want to know and tell me later " gray said and went inside the burnt house . " elsa , right? " I said looking at her . " Right " she said ." Your nashi's best friend so you must know about her mother as well lu heart ? " I ask . " Ya " she said in a sad tone. " What happened elsa you look sad " I said . " It is nashi and her mother after the fire was put away . The town people went inside to find them but didn't find them so they thought they might have escaped but they never returned back if they escaped " she said . I put a hand on her shoulder " don't worry elsa , nashi is perfectly fine . she in magnolia and has joined our guild " I said she looked me with a smile. " What nashi joined fairy tail it is a guild for mages right now can an normal person join a wizard guild" Eric said who was also standing there listening our conversation. " Ya she might not be a wizard but it looks like her mother was wizard from fairy tail so she is also a member of fairy tail but nashi never knew she was a wizards daughter" I said . " Wait Nashi's mother is a wizard from fairy tail wow I never knew a fairy tail wizard was staying so close by " he said but then stopped and looked at me " then what about nashi's mother ? " elsa asked " we don't know according to master she might been kidnapped by an unknown person" I said and " is nashi alright afterall nashi has only her mother" she said. " What about her father ? " I ask her ." I don't know " she said I was disappointed ' no clue about her father being natsu or someone else ' I thought. " Hey what is nashi mothers name ? " I ask her. " What do you mean you know her name right lu heart" she said . " Is that her mother real name " I asked her to conform it . " No it is her pen name which she uses to when she right novel afterall she is a author , her name is lu- " before she could complete it. we where cut off by gray " erza " he shouted I look at him . " Come inside and take a look" he said . " Wait gray can't you see me speaking to her " I said . " There is no need for that anymore come with me " he said and pull me inside the house . " Wait gray there is no need to pull me " I said he left me. I look around to see the room and found nothing special I look at gray who was smiling weirdly "what is it " I ask him . " Look at this " he said while pointing towards a photo frame . I pick up and see what it was . It was a picture of a kid who had pink hair just born kid and lucy holding it ' lucy ' I thought while seeing the picture and felt my eyes filling with tears " that is nashi mom " elsa said who followed us inside with Eric . I look at gray who was correct about nashi being natsu and lucy daughter. " You became once again aunt " he said and started laughing . " Ya but why are you laughing " I ask him . " I am happy that I became an uncle once again and what is the interesting is that fire breath became a father and a father long before anyone else and is spending time with his daughter but doesn't even knows it " he said . " That's right poor natsu " I said and look at lucy pictures " 8 years lucy it been 8 years long and when we find you giving us suprises you will pay for keeping secrets when I find you I ...I ... " I said and gray stopped laughing. " We need to go back to magnolia as fast as possible" I said . " Ya this is one hell of a news " gray said . " What do you mean natsu became father he is not married and according to wizards magazine he has a girlfriend name lisanna right ? " Eric asked us. " It looks like nashi is natsu daughter i don't know the full details that is why me and erza came to find out it " gray said. " Let's go we need to head back to magnolia and you kids need to go back to your home and keep this a secret" I said They nodded And we all walk outside . " Say nashi my hi and tell her to meet me after everything is solved " elsa said we nodded our head and head back to our hotel pack our things pay it and walk towards the station and gray looked kind of excited. " What happened gray . You said u will not do anything but it looks like your planning something" I asked him . " Ya first I thought to do nothing but I am thinking about the expression natsu will make when he hears about nashi being his and lucy's daughter and everyones expression which will be shocked " he said laughing. I started laughing " ya that is right but I was thinking why would nashi , master keep it a secret" I said ." Who knows let's first ask nashi because first of all we must reach magnolia as fast as possible and the only way to reach magnolia fast is express train " he said . I nod my head my head since it only takes half a day back to reach the station where we need to change ride . We reach finally reach station in hagrom and for our luck the express train tickets were available. We get inside and sit at our place and talk about lucy, Natsu and nashi .