Poor Lucy , Viral Fever , Eric , Elsa Lance

Narrators P.O.V

The sound of water droplets echoed throughout the cold cell within a dark place . In one corner sat the figure of Lucy Heartfilia who was cuffed up and curled up, trying to seek what little warmth her own body heat could create . Her clothes were filled with dirt and torn and she hadn't showered in days.

Lucy P.O.V

I was seriously thinking about my next move what to do . I was little scared about what going to happen everyday to me. Since the night the person who attacked me brought me back to his den and I would punch and kick me and slash me with a whip trying to give me pain so that I would shout her help but since no one was there for my help it was useless he used to laugh looking at me fallen on the ground hopelessly at some point I would want to kill myself unable to bear the torture but I was never able to kill myself because nashi was the only thing keeping me to kill myself . I wanted to know whether she is safe or not but I knew she will be happy since she must be spending time with her father and with the guild members but had a feeling she would hate me for me being a coward since I never told her about her father or never told natsu being a father. The only way for me to stay alive was a food which was forcefully served to me in order to keep me alive since I was a toy which was used to take out anger and frustration of my father . I heard the door of the cell opened and i knew what was about to happen " so much heartfilia was I enough gracefull on princess like you to make u suffer enough" he said while wiping his whip on the ground instead on me ." But looks like we have an unwanted guest who would like to talk to you " he said and moved aside and a man who looked at the age of 55- 60 was walking inside . " Miss lucy I am happy to meet a celestial wizard like you with great talent I hope my friend alzark didn't go rough on you " he said smiling in a cheekly voice . " Alzark is his name " I said . " Well yeah do you have any problem " alzark shouted at me said . " Calm down alzark I have work with her afterwards she is all yours feel free to kill her or torture her " the man said . " Well than miss lucy my name is Alfred I am the guild master of the dark guild acola " he said . " I don't care who you are but looks like you have some work with me in order to keep me alive " I said . " Well that is right on but don't think just because we need you we will not hesitate to kill you either or let's say kill your daughter whom you think as your life " he said . I got scared and asked them " how will you know where is she " I asked him. " Magnolia" he said . I was stunned " how do - " before I could continue he cut me off and said " well I made a guess but looks like I am right " he said and laughed . Realising what mistake I did made me scared but I started smiling " why are you smiling now " the dark guild master asked me . " If nashi is in magnolia then forget about even going near her because none of my guild members or my friends will hand her over to you nashi and the only way to reach nashi would be fight against a whole guild which bunch of strong wizards " I said . " You bitch do you think " alzark was about to say something but he was stopped by Alfred " well bringing nashi here to will be our last resort untill and untill you cooperate with me I will not go near your daughter and alzark will not even go near your daughter" he said ." Fine deal what do you want " I asked him . " The power of your celestial keys but when alzark brought you u didn't have any keys with you " he said. ' oh no the keys with nashi and I told to take care of those keys ' I thought . " We did check the place where you stay could it be your daughter who escaped that day might be having them " he said. I didn't even speak a word and kept silence " looks like I am on the bench mark " he said and looked at alzark " go get the keys from the kid and make sure to keep your presence as low as possible and swipe away the keys with anyone know since I want to avoid a war with this those fairy scums and avoid to hurt the kid " he said and looked at me And continued" since I need to have a trump card to make you play as I wish "he said. " Wait why should I go and there are so many condition I refuse " alzark said . " What are you saying how dare there you refuse your master " he said and they both started fight with each other just the same way it made me remember the way natsu and gray would fight . " Well sorry for this disturbance alzark go and get the keys and follow the condition and try to avoid any unnecessary fights " the guild master said . " Fine but it will take more than 5 days to reach there are you sure " alzark asked Alfred. " Well I have no choice without the keys the plans is no where to begin" Alfred said ." I will go " he and Alfred left . ' they looked like idiot but I have sensed there magic level that where huge and it looked like they were suppressing it ' I thought and whisper " natsu take care of nashi" I said .