Let's Begin Training, Mira's know's It

Makarov P.O.V

" Nashi , natsu is going to teach you how to control fire magic so that you can protect yourself self " I said and was looking at her and waiting for reply she looked at natsu than at me " no I don't want to learn " she replied and ran away to play without giving me a proper reason why she didn't wanted to learn " I was calling her but was she was not responding . I understood that something but have happened between her and natsu . I looked at natsu . " What happened natsu again ? " I ask him . He looked at me " what happened ...ask nashi what happened to her from yesterday she is acting strangely and today when I took her to have breakfast with me so that I could ask about lucy and her father she told me that lucy never even saw me as a friend she thought that I was forcing her to go with me " natsu said. ' why did nashi tell natsu like that ' I thought and realised why it was because natsu would ask her about Lucy the one thing which she does want to talk . I look at natsu " so do u believe what nashi told you ? " I asked her . " Yes , of course she is her daughter why would I not believe her " natsu said . I was surprised I didn't know what I speak but I had to say something to him .

"So now you also don't think Lucy as your friend ? " I said . " No who said that she more than a friend to me " natsu said . " More than a friend ? " I asked him. " I..I ..mean best friend " he said and was getting nervous all of the sudden . " Fine then u think her as your best friend right then show that to her " . " Show her ...how ? " He asked me . " Help her ...save Lucy and nashi " I said . " Alright then .." he said and stood up then looked at me . " Come to think of it you know the reason why Lucy left the guild then you must also know whom did Lucy marry ..I mean who is nashi's father , right ? " He asked me . ' what have caught myself into ' I thought . " No I don't know but why are u so insisting about knowing her father " I asked him . " I...I don't know but I just want to know so just say if you know anything Gramps " he said. ' Gramps huh he didn't call me Gramps from the time Lucy left the guild " I thought . " Just go and teach nashi how to control her fire magic , will you natsu ? " I said to him . " Fine " he said " but she doesn't want to learn magic right " he said . " Force her or convince her it is upto you to teach her fire magic but don't tell her that her she will die if she doesn't learn to control her magic " I said. " Why can't and why did you not tell her before ? " He asked me . " Look at her natsu " I said and both of us looked at nashi who was laughing . He turned towards me " what ?" He said . " Nashi might be smiling but she is worried about her mother inside I don't want to make her more worried so don't tell her " I said. " I will not tell her " he said and He Smiled turned and went walking towards nashi .

Natsu P.O.V

I walk near nashi who was sitting along with Metallica , Storm , atom , max and happy and talking. " Nashi " I called her she turned her towards me and said " what do you want again natsu ? " She said and was glaring at me for once second I felt as if erza was glaring at me sending shiver to my back . " Um...I want to teach you magic so how about I teach you fire magic ? " I asked her. " Nashi are you learning magic ? " Storm asked her. " It is good nashi " atom said. " You are learning magic that means you will become stronger I need to train " max said. " I am happy nashi " Metallica said. " You are learning fire magic that is good for you nashi " happy said. " No I am not learning any magic " nashi said at once . " Why ? " Metallica asked her. " I don't want to learn " she said . " But nashi you need to learn to control yo- " happy was about to say it I cut him and say " you need to learn it to protect yourself nashi so you are coming with me to learn fire magic " I said . " No I don't want to learn " nashi said . Metallica and others started to convince her to learn magic she was insisting on not learning magic . Just then happy flew beside me and asked " why did you stop me from speaking ? " . " Master told not to tell her anything about it " I whispered to him . Happy nodded his head and went back to his place . " What can't you tell me natsu ? " nashi asked me . ' I forgot she has sharp hearing ' I thought an flinched back a little . " It's nothing nashi " I said. " What are you hiding natsu , tell me ? " She asked me . " Nothing nashi why would I hide anything " I said . She was stareing at me .