The Pain And Anger, Realisation

Nashi P.O.V

Natsu ,me and happy were at the training place where he helps me learn to control my magic But today Natsu was perfectly fine I mean who would be fine after breaking up with his girlfriend when he was just about to propose for marriage.Any person would be angry and frustrated but he was calm and was smiling he was just as if it was another regular day of his routine .

Happy who was sitting beside me . " Hey happy is Natsu alright ? " I whispered to him . " I am also wondering the same thing I mean there is no sign of sadness on his after breaking up with lisanna " he whispered to me back . " He was is relationship with lisanna for long time right ? " I asked him . " Yup before your mother left the guild " he said . I was just staring at him after hearing what he said . " I don't want to ask you but why did Lucy left the guild ? " . I was total slient and was having a blank face " I...d-don't know happy " I said. He left out a sigh " I was expecting that , how would you know why your mother left the guild " he said. " You know I can hear you both " natsu shouted at us from far away he was standing. We both look at him " dragon ears " happy said .Natsu came near us " what the hell are you talking about ? Stop worrying about me . Nashi you start practicing and happy you need to stop disturbing us " he said . " What now i am disturbing you to now " happy said and started fake crying . " Will you stop it now ? " Natsu said to him ." Fine " happy said and laid down in the ground . " Nashi continue practicing" he said to me . " Okay " I said and continued my practice .

Hours have passed and it was evening 4:30 pm. I have been practicing hard enough but I was not able to make fire no forget about fire I was not even able to make smoke so that flames can rise . I fall on the ground on my knees . " I can't do it anymore , it's nothing but waste of time " I say out loud. " Oi ,Oi don't give up now ,who knows you might be close enough to make a big flame " natsu said trying to encourage me . " I have been trying to do what you have told me but there has been no change since the past three days what else do you expect me to do ? " I questioned him . He was sliently thinking. " I got idea " I said. " What is it ? " Natsu asked me . " How about you teach me the way how you learned magic " I said to him . " Well I can teach you but Igneel's ways of teaching was hard " he said . " I don't care lets do it " I say with a smile .He let out a sigh " you are not gonna listen to me ,are you ? " He said and walked inside the forest . " Where is he going ? " I asked him . " I don't know " he said .

Later a few minutes , I started hearing noise and a huge boulder started walking towards us . " What the hell is that " I shout pointing towards it . The boulder walked near us and then settled in front of me on the ground. I walk behind the boulder to look natsu . " Did you carry this huge boulder ? " I ask him . " Yes " he said . " Awesome " I say in a low voice while watching the boulder . "Now let's begin " natsu said and patted the boulder . " What should i do now ? " I questioned him . " Very simple hit it as hard as you can so that you can break the boulder " he said . I totally slient " Oi what happened ? " Natsu calling me . " How the hell do you think I can do that ? " I shout at him . " Don't blame, I told you Igneel's way of teaching is hard " I said. " But you never told I should break a boulder with my head " I said . He started laughing " stop laughing " I shout at him . " Fine , now go and practice the way I taught you " he said laughing.

" At least tell me a trick or something " I said . " Well I can teach you something but that is not a trick " he said to me . " Take your stance and close your eyes ". I followed his instructions I closed my eyes " now concentrate " he said and touched my forehead with his finger " concentrate there where i am touching " i started concentrating at that spot for a few minutes . " Now try and feel the magic surrounding us " he said the more I concentrated the more I was feeling presence of magic around us it was warm . " Can you feel it ? " He asked me i nodded as yes . " Try feeling the same magic in your body " he said. I felt the flow the power in my body . " Now try to go along the flow and bend it according to your will and concentrate at one point that is between the gap of you hands " he said and removed his finger from my forehead . ' Now or never ' i thought to myself and concentrated on one point .