Death's

Wendy P.O.V

I look at nashi getting cornered from everywhere all the spikes were moving towards her slowly ' I should help her ' I thought and without thinking I enter into my dragon mode  and use my dragon roar to move nashi aside ' This is the extent of how much I can help anyone now ' I thought and fell on the ground unconscious .

Nashi P.O.V

After getting blown by the huge wind I crashed into a wall. A few seconds later the wind settled down and saw aunt Wendy her hair had turned to pink color and it was glowing but she turned back to herself and fell on the ground unconscious

I understood that she used up a lot of her magic. " Don't u know you shouldn't look away in between of a fight? " I heard it from that guy as he was rushing towards to kill me. I move aside and increase my flames rapidly piling up a lot of energy and dash towards him and punch him on his face strong enough to blow him to the opposite side of the room and breaking the wall.

I slowly walked towards the hole and saw there was a huge cave and had some kind weird wall in between and in front of it was my mom who standing in front of it. I slowly climb down and land on the ground and shout out loud mom and ran towards her. She looked at me and smiled " Nashi you are alright ... I am so happy, Did u do that and what with this flames and where is wendy and others they were supposed to be with u ? " she started asking a lot more question.

" I am alright mom, aunt Wendy, Romeo and Happy are just unconscious on the above floor and I don't know about others,  " I said. " Okay let's go and find them, " she said to me showing the keys " You found the keys they stole from you and me, " I  said. " Let's go, we will find others and get out of here, " I say and heard a loud sound behind my mom. 

The wall was broken and some guy came flying from it. The dust cleared soon and it was my father walking towards. " Master said this was a strong guild and they defeated Laxus and others but even the guild master was weak, it got my hopes up," he said walking towards us with a big grin on his face. 

Gray P.O.V

I walked out of the room and saw a light and ran towards it. It was the same place where we all got separated. I looked at the entrance and saw Wendy, Romeo and Happy all set aside near a wall, Nashi wasn't there with them and Erza standing near them. I ran towards " What happened here? and what's with all of the blood on the floor and more importantly where is Nashi? " I asked her.

She turned around and looked at me. "Gray, It all right I just came a few minutes before you, They are just are knocked and I don't know what happened either but looks like everything is finished and the problem is solved. " she said smiling. " What do you mean? " I asked her. 

" I don't know what happened but I just saw Natsu knock out this Guild's Master and even the guy who kidnapped Nashi seems to be knocked out too, I don't know what happened to them but looks like they tried and gave everything they had."  she said to me. "Hmm" I said thinking about it. "What happened, Gray? " Erza asked me. " I don't know but something feels off about this, I mean think about it Erza only four people of this Guild they attacked us, Master told this guild only had few people but with guild was filled with strong mages and I fought with the enemy but she wasn't that strong instead her powers were more likely to be useful to hold someone captive or waste their time." I said to her and she started thinking. 

" Now that you say it, The guy I fought against me was an 'S' class criminal who killed many people but if I think about it clearly he was mostly trying to stop me from leaving the room, What could that mean?" she asked me and looked at me and we both started thinking about and came to same conclusion " Nashi " we both said out loud and heard a huge voice coming from the hole in the wall ' it's Lucy ' I thought  and we both ran towards it and stood frozen looking at what happened .