Forty-five(bonus)

*Warning 'Sex scene'*

"Happy birthday" Ryder mumbled in my ear "Thanks, baby." I smiled picking up my younger daughter Samantha who was speaking straight nonsense. But as a baby, it's cute right. "Little Sam." I smiled and she grabbed my nose. I tried to pry my nose from her hand only to get a couple of scratches from her fast-growing nails. She still had a tight grip on my nose "Mommy!" Andrew said running into the kitchen and Samantha let go of my nose then looked down at her older brother "Yes Andy?" I said, "Daddy said to get dress cause we are going to Fridays." He said in his cute little boy voice "Well how bout you go get dress and I take care of your little sister." I said, "I wanna take care of Samantha." He said and I smiled.

"You will but it's my turn first," I said walking him to his room. He ran inside his room and I went to my room with Samantha on my hip. I placed Samantha on my bed and put pillow walls so she wouldn't fall off the bed. I grabbed a Red shirt and black ripped jeans then grabbed my black Jordans all at once before I grabbed little Sam's outfit. She will be wearing an orange shirt black joggers and orange vans. She had a little beanie to go with it. After I dressed her up I got dressed. "So we're matching." My husband said from behind me. "You and I are. Andy and Sammy are too." I said, he gave me a hug from behind and stared at me in the mirror "As much as I want to rip those off right now we have to go." He said and I rolled my eyes at his comment. I picked up Samantha and put her in her carrier. Hopefully, today is celebrated properly.

*****

"I can't believe Anetha was our waitress." I laughed "You made her job hell." Ryder said laughing "She deserved it. Tried to ruin my high school experience." I said, I checked the back seat and saw both of my angels fast asleep. "Awe. My babies are so cute." I smiled "We can play around and not wake them." He smirked and this time I was actually thinking about doing that. "Fine," I said biting my lip before I grabbed both of my babies and made my way upstairs to set them each in their beds.

****
(For all of my Innocent readers you may stop reading.)
****

"Lemme see you baby." He said from the bedroom, I looked at myself in the mirror and smirked before I went out to the bedroom. I was wear a laced bra and a thong. I walked slowly to Ryder who was staring at me. He smiled slowly "Yeah that's it. Come here baby." He whispered and I did just that. Then to ruin the whole act I jumped on the bed and into his lap. He chuckled and gave me a kiss. "You're so sexy." He said biting my lip. I moaned in response. "We're gonna take it slow so we can enjoy this okay baby?" He said and I nodded before kissing him again. His hands started to explore my body slowly.

His finger hooked on the side of my thong and I looked at him "Take it slow. Your words not mine." I whispered and he groaned then started kissing my neck. I tilted my head giving him full access to my neck and he found my sweet spot. I moaned again and as his hands wander over my body slowly I felt like I was going to drown with all the lust I had within me. He nibbled and sucked on that one spot just to drive me crazy.

He started going down and stop at my breast. He looked at me as he unclasped my bra and freed my tits. He then started to suck on my left boob and lightly bit my nipple which nearly drove me insane. I groaned and said "Fuck it, just take me already." He looked up at me and smirked "Good cause this going slow thing wasn't working." He said pulling off my thong. He slipped two fingers inside of me and started to finger me. I moaned and arched my back ad the familiar sensation started to stir in my stomach. As soon as I felt like I was on the edge, he pulled his fingers out of me. I groaned and started to relax until I felt his d!ck at the entrance of my sex. I sighed as he entered me. "Look at me." He mumbled as he pumped in and out of me. I did as I was told. I moaned a bit and started to close my eyes "Don't close 'em." He said and I reopened my eyes and stared at him. He picked up his pace and I bit my lip. "Ryder, Oh my gosh. Faster." I moaned and he did as he was told. I felt that same sensation in my stomach. He went faster and the sensation got stronger "Let it go." He said and I cried out as I came. He was still going which made the sensation overwhelming. With one last stroke he was out of me. I sighed and looked at him. His hair was stuck to his forehead with sweat. "I love you, bighead." He said trying to catch his breath "I love you too idiot." I smiled, he gave me a quick kiss and closed his eyes.