Four

"Are you serious? Now I have no ride to school. I don't have any gas money mom can you spare me at least ten dollars." I whined. Its only six-fifty in the morning and here I am begging my mom for gas money, I had a job and I kind of had the money but that's going for college. "Its not the gas honey. Your batteries are dead." She states, My eyes widen "What!" I screeched "Don't try to fix it either. Ryder is on his way." My mom stated, "Say what now?" I said. The doorbell rung "See here he is." She smiled

I think this woman hates me.

I sighed and snatched my floating bag from out of the air. "None of that once you step out of this household am I clear?" She said sternly "I know, mother." I sighed "I love you, honey, to Infinity." She said, "And beyond." I smiled giving her a kiss on her cheek before I grabbed the toast and eat it on my way out of the door. That blue Lamborghini was back. The door went and out of the car was a smirking Ryder.

"You can stop drooling over my car and get in." He said, "Gosh I can't believe I'm actually doing this." I grumbled "Like we even had a choice. Do you really think I want to be seen with you? " He mumbled speeding put of the driveway.

I rolled my eyes when he said that and looked out of the window. He then tossed a small box into my lap. "What is this?" I asked "The engagement ring. You have to wear it." He said that was the end of the conversation.

I opened the box and dropped the box. "What the hell Jenn." He scowled "That looks too expensive." I whined, that thing was blinding. How the hell am I supposed to hide it? "Okay ... And? Look, This barely made a dent in my card." He said, "If I lose that I would have to be a prostitute to get all the money back." I mumbled, "Just up and put on the damn engagement ring." He snapped. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the box and put the ring on. After that, I stuffed my hands in my jacket and looked out the window.

I shuddered as he entered the school gates. That thing basically screams welcome to hell. As soon as he went to I'm thinking his own parking space and everyone's eyes zeroed in on the car. Ryder got out but just stood by the door. I sighed and braced for the dramatic impact that would follow this. I slid out of the passenger seat with my head down and everyone gasped,

"Who is she?!"

"Oh my gosh, he fucked a nerd?!"

"I can do anything she did better."

"Savannah is gonna kill her."

"Who is she?"

"She's ugly."

I sighed and left him and his little worshipers outside while I made my way to my locker. I was walking perfectly fine until all of a sudden I was falling. I pulled both of my hands out to brace my self for impact. Once I did hit the floor a wave of sudden anger hit me like a tsunami. I turned around to see a smirking Savannah and her friends who were snickering in the background.

I sent her a sharp glare and walked away "You can't expect to fuck my man and get away with it!" She yelled after making everyone in that hallway including the jerk of them all, Ryder was laughing. Tears started to leak from my eyes and I wiped them all but they came faster and stronger as she hit me with more insults. Why do I have to be so damn obedient? I could just hurt them all and it would all be over.

I growled a bit made my way into the bathroom. We didn't have sex! He'd be the last person I'd want to lose my fucking virginity to. I sobbed and let all of my stored up energy loose. Basically destroying the bathroom. My cries bounced from one wall to another and I guess what I was doing was too much because the lights just shut off and I heard squeals from everyone outside in the hallway. I caused the school to blackout. They should be thanking me I took this chance to go to my first period without being seen or noticed. I could see in the dark. I ignored everyone not caring if I burnt a person or two as I made my way to class. I touched the doorknob which kind of melted in my hand as I entered the room. Books flew off the shelf as I made my way towards my seat in the dark.

I sighed breathing in and out as my mom taught me. I opened my eyes again and the room was filled with light. I'm calm, I'm fine. But not completely calm. Need to avoid the demon and his girlfriend or else someone will get hurt and I promise you it will not be me. I slipped my engagement ring on and watched as the students pour into the class, dazed. "Sir? The knob is melted." One of the students pointed out while coming into the class "What! That's completely impossible. Who the hell is carrying some sort of torch on their person? I suggest that you turn it and yourself in before I have the school call the cops and search you guy all." My teacher said, I sighed and placed my head down. I felt a little nudge on my left shoulder and I shot up throwing the guy next to me glare. "Sorry, Quick question. Are you engaged?" He asked. I gave him a confused look. 

Now how the hell did he know? 

"What?" I asked dumbly he just shrugged, "That diamond is really rare which means it probably cost an ass load of money and its placed on your ring finger. Either you're married or you don't know which one is the jewel finger." He said, I didn't want to call my self stupid but I didn't want to answer that question either. "Can I not answer that question?" I mumbled "Yeah, My name is Brandon Lewis by the way. And you are ..." He trailed off,

"Jenna Twilight. But you can call me Jenn." I said smiling a bit. "Cool. This is like my first day of school. You know ... I'm quite lonely with no friends yet. Do you mind if I crash at your table at lunch today?" He asked with a small smile. "Yeah. Just meet me at locker 307 in the B hallway and we can go inside together. And if you do decide to stick around with me and my friends ... You're not gonna want to go back." I said, "That's in a good way, right?" He asked.

I nodded, "Yup they can be a little-" The door burst open and three polices walked into the room and the last person to walk into the class was our principal examining the knob I melted. "Everyone stand please." One of the policemen ordered. I wasn't scared. Like I said before ... I wasn't allowed to have fear. 

After the cops checked everyone they gave the teacher a look before saying "No one has a torch, sir." The principal groaned "There are books all over the place. The knob is broken and the females' bathroom is a complete mess. They all do have one thing though. It's burnt. And there was a huge blackout so I had to wait and the cameras were off. I think someone broke into the school." He sighed. Jokes on him, I am the torch.