Twenty

I knew rumors almost never told the truth and spread fast but I never knew that it would be a complete lie and spread quicker than a fucking wildfire. So far everyone knows about the dinner drama but it's been twisted. They knew about the arguing part but 'I was the one who got schooled and kicked out.' Everyone has been pointing whispering or laughing which made me laugh. Of course, she'd try to paint that picture. 

"Why are they laughing at you?" Ryder asked greeting me with a quick hug and a random chick at his side clinging on to him. I rolled my eyes trying to ignore the pain in my chest and looked down at my yellow vans as we walked in sync. "The argument at the dinner, The one I got kicked out of." I said with a shrug, "But Savannah was the one who got kicked out." Ryder said his voice filled with confusion and the stranger next to him gasped "Rumors." I said dismissively, "I got even the video." Ryder said chuckling a bit "Can I see?" The random girl asked. "No Elena." He said removing himself from her grip,

"My name is Safina babe." She said "You do? Send it to me." I said, "And done." He said after a moment. "Who's babygirl?" The girl next to him asked, "That's none of your business." He responded. I pretended I wasn't listening to their conversation and heard heels clicking against the smooth tiles. Everyone in the hall remained silent at this point, I'm guessing some drama was about to be brought up somewhere and being the nosey fuck that I am, I looked up.

Savannah was standing in front of me with her hands on her hip, glaring at me. I rolled my eyes. "ROUND TWO!" Some random guy yelled and everyones eyes were on us. "Do you want a round two, Savannah?" I asked "What? Afraid to get kicked out again?" She sneered earning laughter from everyone, "I think there's been a mix-up. I have video proof." I said "They got a video, Sweet! Viral!" Some random girl yelled at the same time everyone's phones either made a weird sound as they got the notification or their phone vibrated. The point is they still got the notification.

I looked at Savannah, "False proof? Really?" She snickered, "I certainly do not like false information, let's just say I have my sources." I said looking at Ryder who winked at me. I blushed and frowned,

*In the auditorium*

"Flarah, Play it," I said smirking at Savannah who was smirking at me. Stacy smirked at Savannah and hit play.

"I'm a growing girl." I said defending myself "Come on Kim. Tell me you feed your daughter before you leave to go to work." Rebecca said playfully, Everyone in the auditorium laughed "Once I turn around all three plates are empty." My mom said and everyone except Savannah family laughed. "I just think that is disgusting." Savannah said throwing her unwanted two cents in.

This time her family hummed in approval. I shot her high classed family a glare. They had that I'm better than you look on with all those jewelry and fur coats and other rich shit on them. "No one asked for your two cents Savannah." I snapped. "Oh shit." Some Jock said. Everyone's eyes were on me. "Jenna sweetie, calm down." My mom said nervously. "Why does her mom sound nervous?" Some girl asked but was shushed by someone else "Don't you dare speak to my daughter like that you low life bitch." Her mom spat at me. I, of course, didn't flinch.

If anything, If I didn't have self-control I'd be the one to make them flinch. "Excuse me. I didnt know that this whore was your daughter. Didn't know you were the mother either." I said "Why are you even here? We don't invite sluts at family dinners." Savannah snapped "Jenna. Stay calm." My mom tried again. As the video played I stood to the side with a smirk on my face as all color left Savannah's face. The proof playing in her face for the entire school to see.

The videos end and Savannah stomped out of the auditorium. "Wow, didn't see that coming." Mia snickered, I shrugged and my stomach growled "Im hungry." I whined, "You're such a fat ass." Ryder joked "And you aren't." I shot back "Im a growing boy." He said "And I'm a growing girl." I said back "Okay lovers its lunchtime, And I bought subs." Flarah said, "Stacy, I don't like her that way." Ryder said, I sighed and frowned. "Whats wrong?" Jordan asked "Nothing. I don't want to talk to anyone." I snapped, Flarah gave me a sympathetic look but I only glared at her and snatched my food from her then walked away from her.

"Why do I have to be so stupid," I muttered angry at my self, Every step I took I heard an audible hiss from the ground, Not that I cared though. I marched all the way to the other side of campus. There was a forest right in front of me. "JENNA!" I heard a familiar voice yell after me. I rolled my eyes and stepped in the forest and off campus making sure I lost myself. "I'm staying here for a while," I told myself and cut all communications with everyone including my parents, I needed peace.