Twenty-one

RYDER

"Has anyone seen Jenna?" I asked after a while. "Uh ... No. She seemed pretty angry though." Justin replied, Mia came back panting "I saw here." She said, I sighed in relief. "Where'd she go?" I asked "I don't know ... I saw her then I lost her." She said "What do you mean you lost her?" Austin asked "You know what I mean she disappeared!" She snapped at Austin, "This again!" Stacy whined "Again?" Everyone asked "Yes again. Look. You three have no idea what I'm talking about so I have to explain from the start. You leave." She said to the chick next to me.

"But why-" "NOW!" Stacy barked the girl got up and ran. My attention was on Stacy now. "Jenna only does this when she feels something. And as far as I know we can't call her at all. Where ever she is only Mother Nature and Father time can find her." Stacy said, I frowned "They don't exist." I responded. Fire came from her bare palm. "Don't speak on something that's beyond your knowledge," She said "Woah what the fuck!" The guys and I say in unison.  Austin and Mia remain silent as if that bored them. "You guys knew about that?" I asked in shock, How long have they known?

 "Yeah, Since day one. But that's beside the point. We don't know where she is. AND Flare can't find her." Brandon said "Flare?" Jordan asked "That's his name for me. My name is Flarah." She explain "And Jenna's name is?" I asked "Karma." Brandon shrugged as if it wasn't a big deal. My eyes widen "Is that why her mom told her to calm down?" I asked finally being able to connect the dots.

"Yes. She does have a very bad temper. Which means if you treat her differently she will do her worst." She explained, "What's her worst?" Justin asked curiously "Killing her opponent. But she hasn't done anything but killed a rose and trusted me she cried for months." Flarah said "You know this how?" I asked curiously "She's my little sister. I was there to dehydrate her tears, She wouldn't let me wipe them." She shrugged "So where's good luck?" I asked my mind now racing as I absorbed the new knowledge given to me.

"She's both. She's luck but she had this badass faze sorta like you guys Emo faze and everyone called her by her name, Karma. But Karma isn't always bad if you think about it. In our world it simply means luck. That doesn't mean she's gonna give you luck for kissing up to her." Flare said now playing with fire.

"Didn't you hear playing with fire is dangerous," Jordan said to her. She laughed "I was the one that made the rule. But seriously we need to find my sister." She said putting out the fire then her hair went from blue to red within a blink of an eye. I should've been shocked but that was the last thing on my mind. I was worried about Jenna's safety more than anything and I couldn't help but feel like her disappearance had to do with me. "Why do you look like that?" Mia asked me, confusion laced in her tone. "It's his thinking face," Justin answered.

"SNAP OUT OF IT DORK!" Flarah barked at me throwing a cupcake coming from only God knows where and hit me straight in my face. "I was listening." I snapped at her wiping the frosting off of my forehead and licked it, "Oh my gosh, That was so hot." I heard a few girls say, I rolled my eyes.

I seriously need to find Jenna and I need to find her fast. "Ryder!" Flarah barked again and another cupcake came flying my way but this time I had enough time to dodge it and it hit someone behind me ... That someone being Savannah. "Oh my fucking Dress Lord! Do you know how much this cost?! More than your mother fucking braces! And you just ruined it!" She snapped at Stacy. Stacy rolled her eyes and flashed her blue and pink braces. "No honey. Your dress cost way less than my braces. And my braces are beautiful and aren't to straighten my teeth ... I was born with them," Stacy shot back.

I stared at her, Not once did I notice her clear metal braces, The metal part was completely clear and all you can really see if the rubber bands. "No one can be born with braces! That's impossible." Savannah snapped, I sighed with annoyance. She already made enemies with Karma why try to start things up with the one person that can manipulate matter and turn it into fire? I looked Flarah's face then her hands. Even though she had a sweet smile she had completely melted her spoon that was in her hand.

So what once was solid is now a liquid. And metal spoons takes hours to burn. Then her eyes went from blue to grey. "Okay, all these illusions aren't really helping. But watch your shit because one more and I'm going to fuck your life up." She snapped earning laughter from the group. Flarah still had that fake sweet smile on. But we weren't laughing at her we were laughing with her. "You? Make my life miserable? Be careful what you wish for baby girl because luck isn't on your side." Stacy said shaking her head mockingly.

"That's where you're wrong, Luck is always on my side." She said smugly "No, I think I'm right, Luck is completely against you." Stacy smirked "Ohhh, I'm scared ... The only person that's going to get hurt around here is you." She said "Wouldnt be so confident about that love" Stacy smirked.

"Killing two birds with one stone is always easy, I'm gonna crush you." Savannah snapped ending her sentence with a glare. Stacy rolled her eyes and giggled "Be careful what you wish for darling." Stacy smiled brightly "I will crush you. They don't call me the flame for nothing." Savannah said we laughed again "No no no honey ... They don't call me flame for nothing." Stacy said winking at her. The bell ring signaling early senior dismissal. I looked around and facepalm my self the minute I did, "Right, Jenna's missing." I mumbled ... So now I'm stuck home alone ..

-------

Sorry guys I know this update is super duper late but a lot of things turned up. I made it long and the next chapter will be coming out soon. Stay alert.
~Dannii💦🔥