Thirty-two

"This is our last stop before we head back to America." Ryder said looking around in the museum "This museum is boring." I grumbled. "Agreed. And I'm hungry." He said, "I could eat." I shrugged and started to walk towards the exit "Is there any type of Mc donalds around here?" He asked rubbing his stomach. "I highly doubt it. We are clearly surrounded by fancy restaurants." I said looking around the busy street. I would call this street mime corner because on every corner there is around here a mime is on it trying to grab someone's attention. "I guess mimes on every street is a normal thing out here." He said. I spotted a small and normal looking restaurant that almost looked American. "Let's go there." I said pointing towards the store I spotted and grabbed his hand "Why are you-" "Shut up I'm already hungry." I said pulling him with me. He didn't say a word after that.

RYDER

She's holding my hand. Like willing holding my hand. Well, this is new. Not that I didn't like it. I mean I like her and what I felt from that kiss was amazing. I wanted to do it again and trust me... I plan to. That modeling gig was alright. I mean I'm no big deal right now. Not yet ... Right now I'm in shopping magazines like Ross, Burlington, and those other shopping stores. "Ryder. Sit." She said as if I was a dog "Woof woof." I mimicked "What are you? A dog?" She asked rolling her eyes "Do I look like one. You talk to me like I am one." I said "You were zoned out. I even slapped you two times." She giggled. "Oh ... I didn't feel it." I said "Exactly my point." She answered before pulling out her phone and taking a selfie. I did the same but I made it look like I was talking a picture of myself but took a picture of her instead. I've been doing for a while and I know it sounds a bit creepy but like they say a picture is worth a thousand words.

 "Hi, I'm Emily can I take your order?" She said winking at me. Jenna cleared her throat and purposely flashed her engagement ring and the look on her face ... She was so happy about this waiters attitude "I'm pretty sure there is more than one person sitting at this table. I want you to repeat your question. Make sure it directs us both." She said, My mind flashed to what she did to her ex and I raised my brows "Is there a problem." The manager said appearing out of nowhere.

 "We need a new waitress. This one is flirting with my fiancé instead of doing her job." She said innocently "I'm very truly sorry. One will be here in a few. Emily my office now." He said and I heard Emily mumble the word bitch. I'm guessing Jinx heard her cause a puddle appeared out of nowhere and Emily's face met the floor. "Wow, Emily clumsy and annoying. Forget the office part you're fired." He said. Jenna laughed at this while I just smirk at the girl on the floor. "She's right I am a bitch." She giggled. I shook my head "I don't know what else to do with you." I said playfully "Get used to it." She smirked, "Already have." I said giving her a sly smirk.

______

"How'd you like the trip?" I asked "Pretty awesome. Especially the part when jumped off the boat and into the water." She said, "I liked everything about the trip." I said, "That pillow fight we had on the first week was epic!" She squeaked "Up for round two?" I smirked "OH ITS ON!" She said grabbing the pillow next to her. It lasted nearly an hour until I knocked her off her feet and my hands were on both sides of her head and I was hovering over her.

 "Ryder?" She asked, "Have you ever had a real boyfriend?" I mumbled "What?" She whispered looking me in my eyes "A boyfriend. This may sound weird but I want to be your boyfriend." I said in a serious tone. "Very funny Ryder." She laughed "I'm so serious." I said, "Why now?" She asked "Because when I started to grow feelings for you I honestly rejected them thinking that those feelings will go away but it only got stronger and when you were with that Aron dude ... I really didn't know how to act. I'm not saying that I love you yet because my liking for you isn't that strong but it's strong enough for me to ask you to be my girlfriend. Will you be my girl, Jinx?" I asked, she only stared at me with wide eyes.

Her mouth repeatedly opening and closing like a fish in the water. "Jinx this is kinda embarrassing ... Yes or no?" I asked, "Of course you damn idiot." She smiled "Can I kiss you?" I asked with a smile "Did you really need to ask?" She smirked raising a brow. I dipped my head down and kissed her.