Twenty-Five

JENNA

"So the shy girl is probably happy that she can talk to the quarterback without being embarrassed. Things are gonna change for her watch." a random girl gossips right beside me. I rolled my eyes, news flash things have changed ... Its been about a month since that new chick Anthena and Ryder has been together. At first, it drove me crazy but then I dawned on me ... if Ryder can have someone to date then so can I.

So long story short, I'm hiding my feelings for Ryder and I'm open to having a relationship with someone new. It may sound strange but I feel like I needed a distraction from all of this. I was even confronted and threatened by this bitch. I went back and told my sister but she said I was just jealous of their relationship and brushed it off. In under a month, she had gotten all my friends including my sister under her spell while I was being threatened.

*A couple of weeks ago*

"Hey, are you my boyfriends' roomie?" she asked sweetly.

 Maybe I was just being mean... We can probably be friends. 

"Yup ... That's me." I said with a small smile. "How's it like?" she asked and I began telling her my experience in the house aside from Ryder and I moments had on multiple occasions. "That's nice. Can I ask for a request?" she said

Little did I know she was going to change her attitude in a matter of seconds.

"Sure what's up?" I asked now comfortable with her. "Move out," she demanded. "Woah what?" I asked in shock "I don't think I stuttered, hun. Move. Out." she said, "I can't." I said "Yes the fuck you can. Move out or I'll fuck your life up slowly. I know you like my boyfriend." she snapped all in my face now. It took me everything in me to try not to harm this bitch. No manipulation or anything. "You're the bitch here and I'm afraid you can't do a single thing about me living here," I said embarrassed that I fell for her friendly charms. "Awe That's cute. Fine ... Live here. You will move out with tears in your eyes and if you even touch my boyfriend I will kill you." she said and with that, she turned around and slammed the door. I stood there in shock. 

I knew she was a bitch but I didn't know she was that type of bitch.

*Present time*

The school bell shrieked loudly, School's out. "Finally! We get to go home!" Flarah smiled beside me then ran towards her car, My phone chimed and I looked down at it.

-Aron

Do you want me to wait for you in the parking lot? I'm taking you to Mc Donalds.

I grinned. I met him at the gym the same week I found out Athena and Ryder were dating. He's pretty good looking and I agreed to get to know him 

but Ryder looks better

This isn't about Ryder

-Aron

Near two weirdos making out out front.

I groaned because I knew exactly who he was talking about. "Jen, you need a ride? Flarah asked, "Nope I have one, Thanks though." I replied "Who? Ryder has practice," she said confused "Who said my ride was Ryder?" I asked grinning at her. "Who's giving you a lift?" she asked my phone chimed again. "Gotta go, love, you." I said running towards the red sports car "Jenna." Aron smiled, The couple beside us pulled away once they heard the new voice. "Aron," I responded smiling back. I gave him a hug which lasted about a minute. "I haven't seen you in forever." He said.

This made me laugh "You saw me yesterday." I said now fully aware that the two were staring at us and listening to us. I reached up and let his man bun loose " I didn't tell you to do that." he chuckled I shrugged then he pulled my bun loose "So." I laughed, he joined me and rested his hands on my waist. I brushed my hair from my hands and looked up at the two across from me. Athena looked shocked and Ryder looked like he wanted to remove the hand that was on my waist and punch Aron.

"So ... Jenna who is he," Ryder asked ... More like demanded. "Aron is my-" "Boyfriend and you are." Aron interrupted politely. Boy if looks could kill Aron would be dead. Though Aron didn't let that faze him. "Her roomie," Ryder answered knowing the truth could blow it for the both of us. "Nice. But I'm tryna take my girl out and it seems like its a crime out here. Arrest me?" Aron said holding his wrist out towards Ryder who ignored it and searched my fingers. When what he was looking for was nowhere to be found he rolled his eyes, clearly annoyed.

"So about Mc Donalds ... Can we go now." I said giving him a since when was I your girlfriend look. He only shrugged and opened the door for me before he hopped in the driver's seat.

"Aron you past Mc Donalds." I said looking back at mc Donalds "I know Jen." he responded, "Why did you call me your girlfriend?" I asked "Cause I was gonna ask you that today ... Jenna will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, "Yes Aron." I said with a small smile

Maybe I don't need Ryder.

His hand crawl over and ended up tangled in mine. I smiled as he pulled into Friday's. Maybe this isn't a bad thing.