Ten

I woke up around three in the afternoon, meaning I got to wake up before Ryder got home. He won't be home until four because of football practice, Which is a good thing. I get to be alone for another house. I sat up in my bed and a tear rolled down my cheek as my memory came crashing down on me. The necklace, The allergic reaction, Savannah, The redness.

I rubbed my face and went for like the third shower in a day. I sighed when I looked in the mirror, The only things that were dark red was my right wrist. I stripped and hopped in the shower humming an old song called Replay by Zendaya.

I hopped out of the shower and I heard the door downstairs click. I walked into my room and checked the time, 4:09. Well, This place was heaven until the demon came and changed it. "Jenna!" I heard him yell. I ignored his calls and get dressed, I promised myself that I wouldn't make any effort to start a conversation or even having him start a conversation and for me to go along it with it.

I wore a silk colorful crop top with light blue faded jeans and a pair of white vans. I grabbed my shades and ran downstairs to grab an apple from a basket that the maids left for us, or in this case me since I've never seen Ryder play attention to the basket.

"Jenna, Where did you go?" He asked, "Not your business." I simply replied, "But it was, Cause you're my fiancé." He hissed "No ... Not really. In my parents and your parents' eyes we are but we are barely friends. Besides you have a girlfriend to take care of." I said searching for my car keys.

I could feel him staring at me but I didn't turn around. I grabbed the BMW keys since I couldn't find mine and left.

I let my hair down from the random braid twist bun and got out of the car

I let my hair down from the random braid twist bun and got out of the car. The parking lot was packed and you can clearly see people walking in and out of the mall with bags in their hands. Was I going to the mall? No. I was going to pizza hut which was right across the street from the mall. "Hey, you! Do I know you from somewhere?" Savannah asked stopping me, I glared at her but since my shades were on she couldn't see my squinting eyes.

"You probably know my little sister Jenna," I answered lying straight through my shades. "Jenna, Yeah I know her. I never knew she had a sister." She said "Well now you know. If anything bad happens to you. It's not my fault." I said with a shrug, her face morphed into a look of confusion. I pulled an umbrella from my car and opened it over my head. And within seconds rain came hammering down "How is that even possible! The sun was just out!" She squeaked.

"Things happen." I shrugged "Can you get some dirt on your sister for me?" She asked. The balls on this girl is just incredible, I scowled "No. Just done mess with her. You will regret it." I said leaving her in the mall parking lot and talking straight to Pizza hut.

"What are you getting today Jinx." Brandon asked from behind the desk "Half pepperoni and half cheese with ice tea and twenty-piece; make it spicy and buffalo with ranch on the side." I said "Fatass." I heard him grumble "I'm a growing girl, You can't blame me." I laughed "You are something else. What are you doing today?" He asked "Wanna head to my place. We could watch City of bones again." I suggested,

"Okay, then I'll triple what you just ordered knowing that the dummies will be over." He said tapping away in the screen "Yup." I said running my hands through my blond hair.

The bell rung signaling that another customer has entered the mini restaurant. It wasn't just anyone it was Ryder and his soaked up girlfriend. "Jenna I saw your sister. She likes me too." Savannah said with a small smirk. I had a straight face as she continues to blab the lies about my sister and what my sister said.

"ORDER UP FOR JINX!" Brandon yelled, I rolled my eyes and grabbed all four boxes of pizza and balanced the others on top of the pizza boxes. "Well, Time for me to clock out. I'm coming with you." Brandon said taking off the apron with sauces and other things on it.

Ryder stared at the perfectly balanced box at the top, "Who are those for?" He asked, "Nothing that involves you." I replied leaving pizza hut. My car appeared in front of me and the door opened revealing Stacy. "Stalker much," I grumbled as Stacy and Brandon helped me with the pizza boxes into the car.

I turned to look at the restaurant that I had left and saw Ryder kissing Savannah.
I don't know why but it kind of hurt. I brushed off the feeling and entered my car with Brandon in shotgun and Flarah in the back seat blabbing away on her phone.

I started the car and the radio automatically came on, Playing the song Thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran.

I was humming the lyrics until Flarah started to laugh at some Viner. "Will you calm down woman!" Brandon hissed "My bad." Flarah giggled. Wishing there was cupid. CUPID! They were perfect together. Flarah and Brandon are now officially my opt. Then they started arguing for some reason. At first, it was cute but now I just want to fly out this car and die.