Twenty-Two

RYDER

"We have to go find her." I said my voice void of emotion, "That's too far and impossible." Stacy whined "I really don't give a fuck about how far it is we're going. And we are not walking out that forest without her." I said suddenly annoyed at everyone "But you have to tell us this at three in the morning? We have to go to school." Mia whined rubbing her eyes "We're skipping school." I said everyone but Justin and Jordan gasp and began to protest,

"What that's a permanent mark on my record!! How will I ever erase that?!"

 "The cops come knocking at our doors what will we say to our parents?" 

"I have a twelve-page essay due today."

 "Its too fucking early can we do it after school."

"That seems to wake you guys up didn't it." I smirked, "I can't believe we are doing this." Mia grumbled going upstairs to freshen up. I laughed a bit and waited in the lounge. Even though my best friends, my fiancé's friends, and sister were here this house felt empty. I mean its usually filled with our morning bickering afternoon arguments and Midnight fights. "Why did she run?" Jordan asked, "I don't know." I sighed "When we find her I plan on making her my girlfriend." Jordan said, "But you don't have girlfriends." Justin said.

"I know ..." Jordan smirked at Justin, My hands were balled into a fist and my knuckles were going white as they continued their conversation. I tried my best to ignore them both, in the middle of controlling my temper when I heard the last word left Jordan's left his annoying mouth.

"I plan on making her scream,'" Justin laughed, I, on the other hand, leaped for the dude with the big mouth and slammed him into the wall. "You aren't going to touch her, That's my fiance we're talking about." I snapped "Come on bro we're best friends, And best friends share everything." He said. That was the last straw, I hit him in his jaw and let him stagger back watched him trip over the coffee table and fall. "Dude chill its a joke!" He said as I raised my fist again "Yeah it was a test bro, you're fucking whipped." Justin said and started laughing all the anger was drained away and now I felt extremely annoyed with them.

"Shut up." I grumbled and the rest of Jenna's crew came running down the stairs "What was all the chaos?" Flarah asked "Woah! Your chin! Come here lemme ice it." Mia said. I smirked as I saw Jordan give Mia a dazed look.

And he says I'm whipped.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go," I said relaxing a bit. "Wait on those two. First." Brandon said, Austin nodded and went to sit on the couch. I rolled my eyes "I'll go get them." I said and everyone else shrugged. I heard a distance moan and smirked then pulled my phone out. "How does that bruise feel?" Mia asked "A little better can you make it feel better?" Jordan asked "Yeah, Where does it hurt? I'll kiss it for you." I heard her respond, I quickly but carefully unlocked my phone and went to my camera.

"You want me to kiss you ok your lips?!" I heard her say "You said everywhere it hurts. My lip hurts too." Jordan whined "Fine. Pucker up ... I mean-" "Just kiss me already Mia." He said cutting her off ... Then it was completely quiet. I peeped out from the corner I was and took dozen of pictures and sent them to Jordan at the moment then ran out of the kitchen the minute I did. "Where are they?" Austin asked, "Oh they're on their way." I shrugged with a smirk "RYDER LIAM CRUISE YOU ARE IN DEEP SHIT WHEN I FIND YOU!!" Jordan yelled "Oh damn look at the time. See ya!" I said and speed out the room.

____

"So ... Now that we're here ... How are we supposed to find her?" Mia asked, Flarah looked up and started yelling "Mom" while waving her arms in the air like she was drowning. Something yellow and bright started to descend from the sky and began to change colors as the thing came closer "Yes my darling." The thing said finally landing on the ground, Another silver object was descending too but it came down faster and hit the floor with a thud. "Hey, sports." The man in silver said.

"Guys this is my mom, Mother nature, and that's my dad, Father time." Flarah said, My eyes widen and my jaw hit the ground, "Didn't mean to surprise you guys but I never met my daughters' friend before. How are you guys?" Miss nature said "Mom!" Flarah groaned "Fireball shut your trap. So. What's your name? Wait never mind I know your names." Miss nature said.

"Justin, Nice to meet you. Jordan, Pleased to meet you. Mia, Lovely to see you with my two eyes. Austin, We've met in so many different ways, Nice to see you again. Brandon ... Take care of my daughter, please. Oh and the best for last, Ryder Cruise. Hello my son in law," she said, "Now let's go find my baby girl." Father said, "How?" Everyone asked mother nature winked at us and whispered to a nearby tree. The tree slowly turned into a wooded arrow. "Daniel the magic tree will lead us." Mother nature said "Why didn't think of that!" Flarah huffed "You were to busy looking through your off guard collations of someone." Her mom said.

I snickered, Flarah rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. "What are we waiting for? Let's go." Mia snapped still mad at me. I laughed a bit and lead the way. Every tree would bow to Mother nature and show us the way. 

"Please babygirl, Please come back." I thought as we lost our selves into the woods. I sighed and caught up with the rest of the gang. Maybe I do like her ... I don't know. But the thought of anyone else being intimate in the slightest with her made me angry. So maybe I do like her.