Twenty-four

JENNA

And I'm back in hell ... Not literally. I don't think anyone noticed me missing but my friends and teacher since I wasn't really a big deal here. "Ahh, Glad to see that your back Jenna." Mr. Wright my AP calculus teacher said smiling at me. "She was gone?" a random jock asked, proving my point. 

I can probably die and they won't notice who I was "Oh the shy girl was gone." another Jock said over the noise. I gave them a confused look and made my way to my seat which was in the back near the window. 

The shy girl?? Since when was I known by the shy girl?! What the hell.

"Okay class settle down, No making out in the back of the classroom Huston and Brown. I have to take attendance." He said but the couple paid no attention and continue to eat each other's faces.

I don't mind making out with Ryder.

Nasty.

I have no idea what your talking about his lips are soft and taste like kiwis.

I'm packing my things. You will be having a new subconscious. I don't know what else to do with you.

Idiot, I can't have another subconscious.

I wish I could. I would be out in a heartbeat.

Haha, very funny.

"Jenna Twilight you're here, right?" Mr. Wright said as everyone else snicker. Blood rushed to my face "Yes ... Um sorry." I said embarrassed "Looks like you were in another world there." he joked

I wish there was a hole in the ground so I could escape this embarrassing mess.

Don't do it

Godamnit I clearly said I wish

Mhm unlike humans your wishes actually do come true

Shut up already!

I-

"Jenna!" Mr. Wright said now everyone was laughing. I sunk down in my seat and gave him a bashful smile before I put my head down.

_____

As of now, I am upset. That kiss Ryder and I shared yesterday? We are supposed to forget it ever happened. Why? He has a new girlfriend. Who's his girlfriend? Some new girl that just got transferred to the school. This new girl wasn't nice if anything she was worse than Savannah, it's like he had a type. She spilled milk on me by accident and typical Ryder just laughed. I just brushed it off and moved from his table. Within minutes his table became the new jock table. And now I'm walking home in the rain. I stepped on the home sweet home mat and brushed my hair off of my face.

I unlocked the door and sighed. The room was quiet and I was frightened by the sound of my phone notifying me of a text message. After reading a series of ridiculous messages from my sister, I chuckled.  I notice that she didn't hear the news that basically went viral in the school. I told her that I didn't feel welcomed and that I've decided to go home.

When went into the kitchen and made myself brunch ... Or more like breakfast at two o'clock in the afternoon. I went to the refrigerator and grabbed some kiwis, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and some cut up bananas then placed them on my cutting board. Grabbing the closest knife next to me I began to cut the fruits into smaller pieces.

I finished cutting up the fruits placed them in a plastic bowl and put them in the refrigerator for a bit then went searching for the chocolate and vanilla batter and once I found the batters I wasted no time and began making pancakes. I didn't make any for my fake fiance cause he and his girlfriend probably went out to eat which meant more for me and none for him.

_____

I grabbed my phone connected to my Bluetooth speaker and began playing pillow talk by Zayn Malik. I don't know why but I was just in the mood to be listening to Zayn. I grabbed my plate of Chocolate and Vanilla pancakes that was covered with an ass load of maple syrup whip cream and the fruits I cut up before, Stood up and started headed to my room taking my loud music with me. Why the fuck would I want to see Ryder at the moment. I locked myself turned the music off and turn the tv on and luckily my favorite show Two broke girls was on so I had something to waste my time as of now. As I ate and watch the show my mind started to drift to an unwanted topic,

What if I said I was falling for Ryder.

The awkwardness will be everywhere. But I doubt it

The first person to fall for each other loses though.

Who do you think will do it first?

As of now ... maybe me.