Forty

I'm fed up with this bullshit. Wanna know what bullshit? The whole "I like him/her but I don't want to admit it" bullshit. Savannah likes Jaden and Mia likes Jordan. As of now, I was currently dragging both boys with me to the empty gym, By their ears. "Ow ow ow. Slow down." they both said with one last tug I let go of their ears and glared at them. "What did I do?" they both asked, "You two should be ashamed of yourselves." I said "What?" Jaden asked while Jordan shot me a confused look. "You two are the biggest pussies I've ever met. Ask them out already!" I snapped "Who?" The asked "Mia and Savannah!" I yelled, the boys looked everywhere but at me.

 "Look, Savannah and Mia both like cheesy stuff so just think of the cheesiest thing ever make it come to life and they will say yes." I said, "Savannah hates me." Jaden said "That's how she flirts. Painful but worth it. Do it before I do it." I hissed they saluted me and disappeared. I rolled my eyes and left the gym only to bump into the girl that hates me ... In other words, let's say hello to Athena. "You! How the hell do you take my boyfriend from me and marry him?" She said trying to slap me only to get slapped by me. "I'm fed up with your bullshit you don't scare anyone but the little bitches that follow you." I hissed.

 "So you're calling your friends' bitches?" She smirked I rolled my eyes "They don't follow you, they only hung out with you cause you were dating my husband at the time fucking retard." I snapped "Your husband was all up on me last night." she smirked, it was an obvious lie. Ryder was in bed with me last night. "You're really funny but if you don't know the truth about him or any of my friends fuck off. You do it or I do it." I said, "You do it." She said, "Oh my pleasure." I said before jumping on her and threw punches at her. She was punching me back but it barely did anything to me until she pierced her nails into my skin. I growled and knocked her out with one last punch and walked away from the large crowd that had formed around us.

"Bruh, she sleep!"

"She knocked her out!"

"She must've been mad as hell."

"Note to self don't ever fight Jenna."

"She deserved it, She earned the bitchy side of the shy girl."

"Damn so that saying shy people are the most dangerous is real."

"Shit, did she break her nose?"

The comments went on and on, I was then stopped by my sister who was laughing "Finally." she said my friends appeared behind her and shot her a confusing look "Finally? She almost killed the girl." Jaden said "You guys don't get it, I've been waiting forever to see this chick fight. Athena is fine that was nothing compared to what she did to that flower." Stacy laughed "What did she do?" Ryder asked hugging me from behind. "Well, she-"

*Flashback*

"Stacy, can you pick that rose out for me? It's pretty." I said, "Can't you do it yourself." She asked, I got up and tried to pull at the rose. "It won't budge." I whined, "Use your powers." She said, "Oh yeah." I said and tried the super strength. Nothing. "I think its fake," Stacy said, I used all of my powers and nothing worked, I pulled it one more time and it still didn't move. I had no choice but to zap it with lighting. The flower pulled out of the ground by itself and the lighting connected with it before I could stop it leaving me with a fried rose. "I killed it." I whispered, "Stacy, I killed it." I said and began to cry, She huffed and began to dehydrate my tears "I can't believe I killed it." I said crying my eyes out and she sighed as she continues to dehydrate my tears.

*end of flashback*

"I was only six." I said coming to my defense "You are too cute." They said laughing. I crossed my arms over my chest and pouted. "Make your wife feel better," Stacy said, Ryder turned to me and gave me a kiss and suddenly we're soaked again. "Stacy what the hell." I groaned and another bucket of cold water was poured on the both of us.

"You guys are just too cute it annoyed me." Mia and Stacy said, I rolled my eyes and groan "Evil people." I grumbled "Says the queen of evil." Brandon said hugging Stacy from behind, Everyone was in that position. Jaden was hugging Savannah from behind who was wearing a huge smile on her face. Jordan was hugging Mia from behind and she was smiling also, And Ryder was hugging me from behind. We were all chatting in this position like we normally do it and it wasn't a big deal. "And now I'm hungry." I announced, "Let's head to Mc Donalds." Stacy said everyone agreed and we left the school and ended up inside of mc donlads "Welcome to Mc donalds, May I take your order."

_______
1 more chapter left and good news for everyone there will be four bonus chapters! Whoop whoop! So this book isnt offically done but as soon as this last chapter come out,  Girl In The Hoodie will be released a week later. Hope you guys enjoyed this book cause I enjoyed writing it and the comments are absolutely amazing. 33.2K reads and about 1.2K votes. Omg I love you guys so much😍😘😘😘 Later Joshians

Xoxo, Joshina