Twenty-seven

This morning, I woke up and found Ryder sleeping peacefully beside me. I mean he looked cute but he was too calm so I woke him up ... With an air horn. He was a little upset but he said he would do the same if the roles were reversed. "Where are the pancakes?" I heard him yell from the kitchen "I ate 'em" I responded as I packed my bag "YOU MOTHER-" he was interrupted by a knock on the door. I opened the door and the first thing I saw was a huge bouquet of roses. "Hey, babe." The voice said behind the roses.

Damn, he thinks I'm that type of girl.

At least he brought you roses.

I don't want any flowers ... I also end up killing them. It makes me feel guilty.

I don't.

"Oh ... Aron. You got me roses. How ... Thoughtful of you." I said taking the roses from him. I heard Ryder try to hold in his laughter as he listened in on my awkward responses. "Beautiful roses for a beautiful girl." Aron smiled

Damn he's that type

I smiled and grabbed the roses from him only to have it snatched away from me and was then stomped on by Ryder. "Dude what the fuck?!" Aron exclaimed "She doesn't like roses, dude." he said. I held back a snicker and followed Aron out of the house. I hopped into his car, ready for him to take me to school. "That Ryder kid likes you," he said breaking the silence.

I wish he did

"The best joke I've heard all day." I said laughing "No, I'm serious." he said "Oh." I said and started playing my fingers in my lap. "He can't have you," Aron said in a totally different tone. One I seemingly recognized, My mind flashed to the dream I had the night before and I shuddered. "What are you-" "You're mine till I die, Jenna. I hope you know that." Aron then kissed me. The kiss was different though. I felt disgusted and awkward. It was totally different from the kiss Ryder and I shared. I couldn't help but think about the dream.

"I got the memo. Can I go to school now?" I asked breaking the kiss "Yup. Bye baby girl." He said. I waved at him and began to walk to the double door. There was a couple in my way sucking the features off of each other's faces ... The schools' golden couple, Ryder and Athena. "Excuse me," I mumbled they broke apart and looked at me. Athena was smirking at me while Ryder had a bit of guilt flash through his brown eyes before it was covered by his heart throbbing smile. "I need to get by, You guys are in front of the door," I said rolling my eyes. They moved to the side and I walked past them, making my to my locker.

"Jenna." a voice said beside me jump "Oh hey Brandon." I smiled sheepishly "Did I scare you?" he smirked, I rolled my eyes "I almost jumped out of my skin. Where's my sister?" I asked, Flarah appeared right beside me "Right here. And Mia is behind you." she said "Heller!" Mia said. I smiled "I finally get to spend some with you guys ... Wait where's Austin?" I said

 "Boo." he said in front of me causing me to jump back, "Jesus!" I exclaimed catching myself. "Athena invited us to a party Friday are you going?" Mia asked waving at the bitch who waved back at her "She threatened me!" I hissed "You're just paranoid. She's a sweetheart." Flarah said "Fine. I'll fall back. I won't be going to the party, Have fun though," with that said I turned and went to my first-period class. I mumbled a few prophanities as I melted a door nob for the second time this year. This time I'm not fighting them, Whatever happens, happens.

-----