Fifteen

"Mother nature is your mom?" Mia asked in awe.  I looked up from my laptop and sighed. "For the millionth time. Yes. Now if you don't mind I'm trying to watch some vine clips." I complained.

 She was sitting on the edge of my bed along with Flarah while the boys: Austin, Brandon, Justin, Jordan, and Ryder were all at the gym. Flarah was smiling while she was texting someone on her phone. "Ohhh!! Its Brandon texting you?" I teased and shot her an amused smirk when a light shade of pink was visible on her face. "Just go to sleep." She groaned. I yawned, It was nearly one o clock. "Why do boys go to the gym so late?!" Mia groaned. I shrugged and leaned back on the bed.

The halls were quiet even though students were in it

The halls were quiet even though students were in it. They were all still shocked about how I nearly died and the fact that Ryder Justin and Jordan befriended my guy best friends Austin and Brandon. No one outside of my circle bothered me, so it was normal I guess. 

The bell rang and I sighed happily then dashed out of the class making a beautiful beeline to the cafeteria. I was going to do something, Something bad. I was the first one at my table, The cafeteria began to pour in with the rest of my schoolmates who went straight into the line or sat at their usual table and gossip with their friends. I spotted my friends and smiled because the person I needed to see was right behind them. Savannah.

"Well, the boyfriend stealer is back everyone." She snorts earning laughter from the rest of our schoolmates in the cafeteria. My friends stayed near the door and watched as I told them to do. "What are you talking about Savannah?" I asked waiting for her to piss me off.

"Don't even think of stopping if she approaches you. You are karma. You are the legendary bitch. Make use of yourself down on earth."

"Yeah, this morning. Ryder broke up with me. Did you suck him up when you were 'Sleeping' in that hospital bed? Cause he didn't show up to school." She hissed and I chuckled.

"No idea what you're talking about," I replied with a growing smirk, She was practically feeding me at this point ... and GOD did it feel good. "I'm sick and tired of you trying to steal him away from me. Watch. He will get tired of you and come running back to me." She said. "Oh?" I said tilting my head to the side before I smirked and got up from where I was sitting.

"Yeah ... Oh!" She mocked "Remember that you started this, whatever happens after this talk is your fault." I taunted as I sat down again, feeling comfortable enough to give her nothing but my undivided attention "That's because your bitchy self wants to create a walking hell for you and your friends." She yelled at me. "You're right about the bitch but you're wrong about the walking hell part. See, What you don't understand about me is too funny. You're feeding me at this point,"

Let Karma handle your issues. The bad side never plays fair, Why should you?

"So let's say I'm karma." I smirked with a nonchalant shrug "And I felt a bit annoyed by you."

"And you were to hurt me ... Maybe a shy punch or something. I could fuck you up with a flick of a finger, A girl's hair is her prized possession, right? Maybe I'd get you back by making your hair uneven,"

"Or maybe I put dog shit in your vomit pink locker."

"Or I make you walk around in some ugly clothes and you wouldn't know ... What would you do? If I was Karma would you apologize?" I asked tilting my head while giving her an innocent look. She remained silent. "That's what I thought. I mean you should ... if you know what's good for you. But who am I? It was nice talking to you though." I smirked, she rolled her eyes and walked away. My friends looked disappointed and walked up to me with a weird look, as for the students, they went back to their gossiping.

 "Well that was anti-climactic," Mia said with a frown. "Yeah, I thought it was going to be exciting." Austin mumbled "I guess Stacy's the bad one." Brandon said, "I guess I am." Flarah said 6 "That was a waste of time, I could've been eating," Justin mumbled, "Honestly, This donut wasn't going to eat itself." Mia replied as she bit into her glazed donut, "You have another one?" Jordan asked Mia. "Three." I said staring at the double doors and flicked my finger a bit, "Huh?" Flarah said turning to me "Two." I continued "Why the countdown?" Ryder asked finally joining us. "And one," I said with a small smirk.

There was a loud scream and an angry Savannah storming toward me. "WHAT THE FUCK!" She screamed before she tried to hit me. The principal happen to walk in the cafeteria at the same moment her hands nearly met my cheek "MY OFFICE NOW!" She boomed, I sent Savannah a wink and flipped her off "Karma's a bitch." I heard Ryder say while everyone else laughed "That I am." I mumbled with a small smirk. She underestimated me and received one of the many gifts I had to offer ... Public humiliation.

Jinx; 1

Savannah;3