Six

"Jenna!" Ryder called from downstairs, I froze the water I was playing with out of boredom in mid-air and grabbed it "Yes?!" I yelled back "Come here!" He yelled I rolled my eyes but listened, Mainly because I was curious as to what he had to say. It's been almost a week of living together and we never really said anything to each other. I ran down the stairs with a piece of huge ice that was in a perfect iced circle in my hand,

"Where did you find that?" Ryder asked pointing at the ice in my hand, "None of your business? What do you want?" I asked "I want you to meet my girlfriend Savannah, Savannah meet-" "I know Savannah, Who's that behind her?" I asked ignoring the bitch's presence. She wasn't worth acknowledging,

"Oh her? I don't know who she is but she is here for you, Your mom sent her." He grumbled "My mom- Holy shit, STACY!" I smiled running up to her, She was one of my kind, Except she can only use flames. 

"Hey, karma." She smirked "Shh, They don't know." I giggled, She's my childhood best friend and we were basically stuck at the hip before she moved "Don't know what?" Ryder and Savannah asked in unison "Nothing that concerns you both, Follow me, Stace." I smiled once we got up the stairs she melted the ice that was in my hand. I glared at her, "You know how long I took to make that?!" I snapped "A second." She said popping the gum in her mouth, I rolled "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I moved right next to your mother and I asked for you but she said that you're engaged and moved in with your fiancé. Was that hottie downstairs your fiance?" She asked with a smile "Yes, Sadly." I sighed opening the door to my room, Her smile dropped "Then why does he have a girlfriend?" She asked, "It's an arranged married Stacy." I said "But didn't you use to be in love -" "Yes, That was back then. I can assure you that I am well over him and I'm not looking for any love trouble."

I said, "I wish there was someone who could like control love, You know like a cupid." She smirked making a heart out of flames. "Flarah, Chill with that shit," I grumbled throwing water on the fire which basically created a stoned heart that then fell to the floor with a soft thud. I rolled my eyes and left it there "So what are we going to do?" She asked,

I tapped my chin, pretending to think. "Watch a movie and eat ice cream with whip cream Oreos chips and gummy bears." I smiled "You're such a child." She giggled "Is there a problem?" I asked her to feign serious "Nope, none at all." She grinned "I thought so." I answered grabbing the movie the duff off of the shelf and putting it in the DVD player "Child." I heard her mumbled under her breath.

____________________

With Flarah or Stacy moving back to the city, she enrolled in the same school I attended. She mentioned that she'd be trying out for a spot on the cheer team and that her mode of transportation would be her black and pink motorcycle. I missed her craziness but since she's back it's like she never left. Ever since she pulled up to the school people surrounded her and asking questions, The gossip meter of the school is going to burst in flames when they hear that Stacy is back.

 "Hey K." Flarah smiled "Flarah, Only they know about me, You can tell them." I sighed "Flarah? I thought her name was Stacy ..." Brandon asked, Stacy, smiled and blew him a kiss, Her lips then turned red and I could've sworn I saw Brandon's neck turn a light shade of pink,

But he raised his brow and shrugged. She rolled her eyes and did it again, This time being successful of what she was trying to do before ... The letters H and I were now floating in the air visible for only them to see it ... "Flarah Palmer. I am flame." She presented. They all grinned from ear to ear. I rolled my eyes and made the word hi disappear.

"And karma is the party pooper." She scowled. Mia laughed "Your fiancé just pulled in and he looks angry." Mia said pointing at Ryder's car. I turned and saw Ryder getting out of his expensive car looking like he was ready to blow someone's head off. "Wonder whats stuck up his ass," I muttered, He scanned the crowd and our eyes locked. He slammed the door to his car and marched over to where I was standing. What the hell did I do?

"I think we should leave." I heard Austin say "Yeah." Stacy agreed with them and I think they left so I was standing by myself. "Where the fuck did you go this morning?!" He grumbled, "I walked to school since you didn't want to be seen with me." I answered with a shrug.

"You could've told me." He snapped "Why would I? You told me that you didn't want to be seen with me so why would I tell you where I'm heading. Aren't you mad at me for ruining your life?" I snapped at him, His anger faltered a bit but he rolled his eyes and snapped back at me

"I never said that. You need to tell me where you're heading. And why did you leave your ring on the table?!" He barked, I flinched and stayed quiet. I didn't want to wear it.

"You are supposed to have this on twenty-four seven, I don't fucking care about what the occasion is, You take that off when I say so." He said shoving his hand in his pocket "Give me your hand." He snapped, I didn't listen "DO IT!" He yelled, My hands shot up and it was cold. I was scared. No one has ever yelled at me like that before. He shoved on the ring and glared at me,

"Don't ever take this off again, understood?" He asked. I nodded and looked down. I felt like I was going to cry but I didn't want to cry in front of him. "Good." He hissed before leaving me. A sudden wave of coldness and relief washed over me, I've never hated someone so much.