Forty-two (bonus)

"Hurry up before I leave you!" Ryder yelled from behind the door I hopped around in the jeans for a good minute before I finally got them on. I sighed in relief and threw on my bright yellow shirt. We had an interview with Ellen, you know from the ellen show. My first interview and probably Ryder's third interview with this one woman so I was kinda nervous. Fine, I was a wreck. I was so nervous that my hair tip of my hair turned teal. And as you can clearly see, I was struggling to get in my clothes but it wasn't due to the fact that I was pregnant. Wait ... Did I just say that?

Yes, I'm pregnant but I wasn't in that whale stage yet, I still got my normal body and all because I'm only a couple of weeks anyway, I plan to surprise him during the show. Which is part of the reason why I was nervous, there was no telling how he would react. I let out a shaky breath and unlocked the door. "Let's do this," I said.

****

****

"Okay, guys lets welcome Mr. and Mrs. Cruise!" I heard Ellen say from backstage and the guy gestured us to go. I let out a shaky breath and stepped out from our hiding spot. "Ryder! Nice to see you again." She said with a huge smile, she was tall and had what look like a pixie cut and a suit. She sat down in the chair and I took a seat next to Ryder. "Hey, Ellen," Ryder said and I offered her a small shy wave. "Never told me you had a shy wife." She said and the crowd that I didn't know was there laughed which kinda startled me. "Jenna, how are you." She said, "I'm good, perfectly fine." I said a little too quick,

This is embarrassing Jenna, stop now!

"Hey, Jenna calm down just act like I'm your best friend." She said and I smiled a little bit "So how's life treating you, I heard you guys just graduate college." She said, "College was stupid, extra four to eight years put to waste." Ryder said earning laughter from the crowd "Well you guys are professional Models now." She said, "I think college was fun. Especially getting to see Ryder go mad when guys talk to me." I said and Ellen smirked "Oh really, I had a bunch of guys out back for her to play a quick game with. She had to smell where her perfume was sprayed." She said "I'll do it. Spray it on me later." He said and Ellen shrugged "You have to go shirtless though." She said "Fine." He said "Fine." She mocked "Childish or what?" I asked myself but I kind of forgot that I had a mini microphone one me so everyone heard it and began laughing. I refrained from rolling my eyes and looked at Ellen who raised a brow at me "Speaking of a child, when are you guys planning to get one?" She asked and I blushed "Soon." Ryder said, "Soon is a word old people use for never." Ellen said, "I'm pregnant so that soon enough." I said and Ryder stared at me shocked before running a lap around the whole studio before pulling me out of my seat and giving me a huge kiss in front of the whole country. I blushed sat back down "Well." Ellen finally said, "That's amazing." Ryder said wearing a huge smile. He reacted better then I expected.

****
During the game
****

"Okay soon to be a whale, we are going to blindfold you. Spray some of your fragrance on your husband. So you have to find where your Angel's Tears perfume is, that's if you know by heart how your perfume smells like." She said then someone blindfolded me and I heard footsteps which then stopped in front of me. "Go," Ellen said I leaned forward and began sniffing my husbands' shirtless skin. "No cheating." I heard him mumbled and I blushed at how close his lips were to my ears and went down. "Right here." I asked poking his eight pack "Did you spray it there Ryder?" Ellen asked and he said yes. This went on for about five minutes till he said I found every spot.

****

After the show

****

"When were you going to tell me that you were carrying my baby?" Ryder asked, "On the show." I said and he smiled at me before giving me a huge hug and twirling me around in a circle like you would see in romantic movies. I teleported us home and saw my sister, best friends, my mom, mother, mother in law, dad, father, and father in law waiting for us in the living room. "I'm guessing you saw the show," I said with a sigh, I forgot to think about their reaction. "You bet we did. YOU'RE PREGNANT?!" Stacy exclaimed I nodded and everyone got excited. I guess this was an exciting day for us, My first show went better than I expected and I'm pregnant. "Wait, shouldn't you be craving." Jaden asked and my mom laughed uncomfortably "I almost forgot. She's gonna crave three times more than a normal human." She said "WHAT!"