Thirty

"Wake up baby girl!" A voice said, "No idiot," I groaned "Let's go." he smiled "Its a Saturday." I protested, what the hell did he want? "I know." he said smirking "We aren't going to wreck the school, are we?" I asked "No, fuck no. We're going to France today baby girl, Remember?" he smiled "Can't that wait?" I asked as I got up and he chuckled, "Let's go"

_____

"Do we really need shades, Ryder?" I asked squinting through the Ray-ban shades he ran and bought before we arrived at the airport "Yes." he said, "It's not we will be bombarded by the paps any minute." I sighed dragging my suitcase "We will in the future so we're gonna have to get use to it. Besides, I thought it would look cool since we're using my private jet." He said. "Your private what now?" I asked in confusion "Why do you seem so surprised?" He asked as we went through security "Well cause you're young and-" He cut me off, "We're rich." He stated and I raised my brows "No you're rich." I said correcting him "No, we both are rich." he said again and I rolled my eyes"I don't get it." I said "You're my fiance. We are rich." He said "Oh." I said going towards our gate."Hold on I got something. Here." He said handing a box that clearly had the lastest iPhone in it. I gasped in shock, I could finally ditch this phone.

"Holy shit."  I exclaimed "I call dibs on the bigger one." he smirked, "I don't mind." I said smiling "Mr. and Mrs. Cruise right this way please." A random dude said "Thanks, Chris." He said. The guys left and we bordered the plane "Why is this faster than I thought." I said, "I like my things done quickly." He said "I need to set it up-" "Oh I just transferred the things from your other iPhone to this one and added more money to this. ." He said. I could only gape at him. "ARE YOU NUTS!" I exclaimed smiling at the attendant "No." he shrugged. I had a huge smile and looked around the plane. "Why does it look so nice in here?"  I asked as I looked around the plane, "Cause it's mine." He winked I snickered and ran to the leather seats "Call dibs on this side!" I said "Have fun with that.  But you can do that after we take off" he said after he greeted the pilot and the co-pilot. "Okay," I said smiling like a kid in a candy shop.

*IN FRANCE*

"Good afternoon monsieur, Je vais prendre vos bagages et le prendre à votre voiture." Some guy said and I have no idea what he said. "Ryder, what did he say aside from good afternoon?" I asked, "He's taking our bags to the car." Ryder responded, "It took all that to say something that simple?" I asked surprised, he shrugged "A beautiful language," He said. The driver greeted us both and drove to our destination. "Guess what?" Ryder said looking up from his phone with a smirk "Why do I have a bad feeling about this already?" I groaned.

"It's not bad, trust me." he responded, "What if I don't trust you?" I asked. He gave me a flat look "Jenna." he said with a serious tone. "Okay, I trust you. What's up?" I asked facing him "I extended our trips for a month." He smiled "What why?" I squeaked, very annoyed with him. I never agreed to stay for a month. "I found ten best places we can go while we are here." He said "You better start speaking before I disappear ... Literally." I snapped and he chuckled, clearly amused with my frustration.

 "Okay we can go to Marseille, one of the finest and oldest city in France and the water is actually blue." He said "That's one. You're missing nine." I said "Will you just shut up and listen woman?" He snapped. I gave him a blank stare as I waited for him to sell this idea of not only ditching school but being in a foreign country for four weeks. "Okay, So that's the second largest city in France. Then we have Lyon, The third largest city in France filled with a bunch of hidden passageways maybe we can find on our own times. After that we have Strasbourg,  How ever you say that word... but that city has a lot of old stuff but its not the weird old stuff its the cool old stuff with the astrological clock. Been there ... it's pretty cool." He said and stop to take a breath "That was three. I'm missing seven more places, Dork." I said just to mess with him and he glared at me. I chuckled and he continued

"Next we have Arles. That's the city where all the crazy shit happens.  Crazy bullfights, Rowdy festivals and other special events. I really don't know how else to explain that place but its wild that's for sure. After that we're going to Biarritz, Its a bit fancy but I think you will understand once you see it. Its like an elegant seaside resort and I've always wanted to take someone with me because I felt like it would've been a bit awkward if I went by myself. I wanna take you to Loire Valley cause it's almost castle-like and you know ..." he trailed off with a small a smirk and I began to laugh "Cause of what I do ... you wanna take me to a castle?" "Yup." He smirked, I grinned.

"So where else?" I asked "Oh so now your interested." He said with a small smile "Shut up and tell me." I giggled. "Well, Next we have Bordeaux. It's like a port city with a lot of history. If I can remember from the last time I've been to that city there is more than three hundred sites to see and other cool things to check out. Then we have Mont Saint-Miche which I think is the coolest place there because its like a mini island shaped like a huge crown and the tides are awesome there. Its bound to be packed though because that place is almost as popular as Paris." He said "Now I'm getting jumpy, Please don't ruin the last two places." I said getting excited. 

"I won't. The last two is awesome. We have French Riviera, I mean it cost a lot but its really worth it. It's where all those rich tourist like us go and chillax but we are going everywhere and its more coastal ... Last but not least we have the city of lights ... or the city of love. Whatever you want to call it, that's where we are going for our last destination. In Paris we can head out and check out the Eiffel tower and the Arc de Triomphe and the Notre Dame Cathedral. Maybe visit some well known restaurants and parks." He finished "You forgot one thing." I said "What?" He asked "The Museums." I said "Huh?" he asked confused "I would love to go visit Louvre Museums and Mussee d'Orsay. It doesn't matter if I go alone. Its on my to do list anyways." I said.

 "I'll think about it." He responded. The vehicle came to a stop "Vous avez atteint votre Monsieur de destination." The driver said "He said what now? I really don't understand this. I probably will after a day but this is not going to work for me." I said "He said that we reached our stop Jinx chill." He chuckled before Pulling fifty dollars from his wallet and handed it to the driver "Thank vous ici de votre astuce. " he said "I'm guessing you said something about a tip." I said "Bingo Grandma." He smirked getting out of the car "HEY!" I shouted.