Twenty-nine

I woke up with Ryder right beside me again. Not that I'm upset about that ... I'm anything but upset about this. I kinda wish there was something between was between us but he and I both just got out of a shitty relationship. "JINX!" he yelled from the other side of the house. For the past month after the incident, he's been calling me that. "Yes, Ryder?" I yelled back. "What did I tell you to call me?" he asked "Yeah Ryderbear," I said suppressing a smile. He walked into the kitchen with a smirk "I'm hungry." he said "Really? You yelled my name like murder to only tell me that you're hungry?" I said

 "Being hungry is a crime, Jinx. Don't you know?" he smiled I rolled my eyes "I got your pancakes on the table." I said "Thanks." he smiled. I smiled back absentmindedly and made my way to the living room where The Amazing World of Gumball was playing. "I think I should be a model." Ryder yelled from the kitchen "How come?" I hollered back "Even with syrup on my face I look absolutely amazing." he replied coming out of the kitchen.

 I laughed a bit but he was right though. He looks good with his bed hair and syrup face "Go for it." I said with a shrug, "Oh that's is already done, Just got a plane ticket to France last night, that's why I brought the topic up." he said flashing me two plane tickets "What about school?" I asked "Fuck school." he said. "Your football game?" I asked "Oh I'll be back for those." he smirked, "I wanna try something." I said "What?" He asked, "Threaten me." I responded "Huh?" he asked confused "Just do it. About anything. I haven't curled up in a corner in a while." I said "That's a weird request but okay." he smirked. I got up and began laughing "You're weird." He said smiling "Who doesnt love a weirdo?" I asked "I don't." he interjected "Lies." I said throwing flour at him "Just because I dont have stuff coming out of my bear hands dont mean I can't find things to throw you babygirl." He smirked, I froze.

Babygirl!

Suddenly eggs came flying my way "You idiot!" I screamed and ran in the kitchen and grabbed the bag of flour to pour on him only to have yolk coming down from my hair "You look amazing." he smirked, Gasping I grabbed a hand full of flour and threw it at him. He started coughing and blinking... I guess that took him by surprise. Seconds later I was the one coughing and blinking. "Ohh your gonna get it." I said and he ran so I chased him "WATCH OUT!" I yelled but it was too late. We both ran into the china glass cabinet. All the cups and plates came crashing down on us. I had enough time to put a shield around us. He looked at me like he wanted to kiss me then smiled.

Please kiss me.

I started laughing and so did he, "This is your fault," I said and he shook his head. "It takes two to tango Jinx." He said and moved my yolk filled hair away from my face, "You started it." I said poking his face, He puffed his cheeks and rolled his eyes. "I look like a jacked-up snowman." He said and I laughed harder. He stood up and put his hand out for me, "Come on," He said with a small smile. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. We're chest to chest and I held my breath a bit as I stared at him. His eyes flicked from my lips and back to my eyes because laughing softly, "I'm going to wash this all off." He mumbled, "Yeah." I replied and he let my hand go. I sighed and watched him go up the stairs.

Friendzoned.