Three

"Wake up fatass!" Mia screamed in my ears making me fall off my bed in shock. "Oww!" I groaned "What?" She asked, "I hit my funny bone." I whined and she started laughing. "You should've seen the look on your fucking face." She said having tears rolling down her cheeks "Bitch." I muttered, "Shut up Karma." She said using my birth name. I rolled my eyes and made my way to the bathroom.

I was looking from left to right to see if my fiancé was anywhere near us and thank God he wasn't anywhere in this particular hallway

I was looking from left to right to see if my fiancé was anywhere near us and thank God he wasn't anywhere in this particular hallway. I unlocked my locker in a rushing manner making sure to dump my school junk and grabbed my health textbook and slammed my locker shut.

I looked left and right again and cursed. Ryder with the head cheerleader Savannah holding hands while Justin and Jordan were in a deep conversation had just entered the building. I turned on my heels and made my way to my fourth period oh and just my luck too because I have SAVANNAH and RYDER this period.

Fun ... Right? someone hand me a gun. The warning bell rang which made me start sprinting. I knew if I was even a second late I would get detention as soon as I stepped into the class the tardy bell rung. I sighed I'm safe. "Hello- you two are late." Mr. Daniel said glaring at the two "I had to run some errands." Savannah said, "And I was lurking around the school." Ryder shrugged, Mr. Daniel slapped a detention slip on his desk ... I bet it already had his name on it.

I rolled my eyes and zeroed my attention to Mr. Daniel. " I know today is the second day of school but I'm going to give you guys an opportunity to do a year-long project. It's about your friendships and I know this is a health class but I want you guys to have fun. But I'm assigning you guys partners." He said, no one groaned or did anything to prove that they were annoyed cause lets face it, Mr. Daniel is the one who pairs up the good people together.

"And Jenna K Twilight your partner is Ryder Cruise. Okay now everyone go meet your partner, Say hello or something." Mr. Daniel said I sighed and put my head down. Forget what I said about my teacher being the best.

Something sudden poked my side causing me to squeal a little in shock. I looked to my side and saw the annoying boy standing there with that stupid look on his face. "Hey, babe." Ryder smirked "You don't get to call me that. If you don't know my name and you shouldn't, Don't say nothing to me at all." I grumbled, He stayed quiet and I silently praised myself for shutting this lunatic up. I can't believe I have to marry this dude.

"And by the way, I do know your name. Jenna K Twilight." He stated, "Oh my gosh congrats do you want a cookie?" I mumbled sarcastically as I wrote my name on the part that said name "Yeah, Your cookie." He winked "Oh my gosh you're such a pig." I snapped and looked at the paper in front of me.

Name: Jenna K. Twilight.

Favorite color: Red

Do you have any siblings: no

How many best friends do you have; Five

Are you married; blank.

This must be out to get me.