Forty-four(bonus)

Officially nine months! But my due date isn't till next week but since my family was the craziest when it came to me and my baby ... The packed a 'just in case' bag. I know that my water is going to break before next week, I can feel it but I just don't know when. "Babe you okay? You spaced out on me." Ryder asked I blinked "Ow." I mumbled rubbing my baby bump "What?" He asked, alerted " Nothing, I'm hungry. I'll be in the kitchen." I said, "Be careful." He said I rolled my eyes and made my way to the kitchen.

As soon as I got to the kitchen I felt something wet and hot going down my leg, a sudden sharp pain followed it which only meant one thing. "Ryder!" I yelled "Yes?" He yelled back "My water broke!" I said and he ran into the kitchen then started panicking

"Oh, my fucking gosh my baby is coming." He said grabbing the emergency bag "Can we go now?" I asked as the pain went away. "I seriously can't believe that I'm going to have a baby." He said 

"Ryder!"

 " I can't believe it, I'm going into labor!"

 "RYDER!"

"No, you're going into labor."

 Another sharp pain hit me and it was harder than before. " Holy fucking shit." He exclaimed "Ryder the hospital!" 

"Oh right! Let's go." He said running out of the room and tripped over oxygen. I rolled my eyes and teleported to the car. "Can we go now?" I asked as he placed the emergency bag in the back seat.

****

"Okay keep it coming." My mom said and she asked the doctors to leave the room. "But ma'am this is our job, we must stay in here to help her with the coming baby." the doctor said.

Mother Natures POV

I sighed and look back at the doctor in the room. All his helpers left when I asked to leave. My hand went from white to blue to grey. He looked down at my left hand and he gasped. I locked the door and walked slowly to him. "You're afraid of Dogs ... please don't make me summon any." I smiled, With every step I took, he took steps back till the wall stopped him. My plan? Scare him with illusions. "You will fall if you move," I mumbled getting in his head. He looked back and gasped. I smiled at him as he looked back at me in fear. He crouched down in the corner covering his ears ... He was hearing dogs barking in his ears and now's he's temporarily paralyzed with fear. I hated messing with humans, they were one of my favorite things that God created. But this was important and I wasn't going to let any mortal stand in the way of me and my grandchild.

 I fixed my posture and went back to the bed where my daughter was screaming a river full of profanities as she pushed out her baby. Ryder looked like he was going to past out any second. My husband was snoring on the couch, Not even a childbirth can keep the man awake. I rolled my eyes "Come on just one more push." I said and my daughter glared at me. Boy if looks could kill. I sent her an encouraging smile, she wasn't even close to getting her baby out ... One more push until she killed the lights and things go crazy. As soon as I thought about it the lights went off and my daughter was glowing gold. I smiled at her and she again glared at me before she groaned in pain. The baby was going to be in control of water and was going to have good looks when she or he grew up. With one last push, I saw the baby's head and I pulled the baby all the way out. Just as I did that Ryder fainted.

Jenna's POV

I woke up and looked at Ryder who was holding our first baby. "Andrew is so adorable." Flarah gushed "He gets his looks from his father." Ryder smirked I rolled my eyes and picked up my baby boy "Hey Andy." I smiled and he stared up at me. His grey eyes studied my face before he reached out and grabbed my nose. I giggled, "Why is he grabbing your nose?" Ryder laughed "That was the first thing Jenna did to me when I had her." My mother smiled Just then the whole family barged into the room " Lemme see my Grandson!" My mom said running towards me, Andrew turned his head to the left and stared up at my mom. 

He blinked twice as she picked him up, Everyone surrounded her. I smiled and closed my eyes, I felt something soft on my lip, I looked up and saw Ryder's face. I smiled against his lips and kissed him back.  "Thanks for the baby." He mumbled looking over at Stacy who was now holding Andrew. "Thanks for helping me make the baby." I mumbled back "I'll help you make another one." he said biting my lip "You gotta earn it." I smirked and he smirked right back me "I will, watch." He said I giggled and gave him a kiss "I'm tired." I said with a small smile "Then go to bed big head." He smiled "Goonight idiot, I love you." I said, "I love you more baby girl."