Thirty-three

"Oh my goodness your back! How was it?" Savannah asked tackling me. "It was awesome. I even got a new boyfriend." I smiled "Please tell me that pussy put his big boy pants on and asked you already." Savannah grumbled, "He did." I smiled "OMG!" She shrieked and began asking for details "Hey kitty." Ryder said giving me a hug from behind "Oh my gosh you guys are so cute. I feel like puking now." Savannah said with the biggest smile on her face. She looked proud of me"Vannah?" Ryder said looking up shocked.

 "I thought you were flarah- I mean Stacy." He said quickly correcting himself, I rolled my eyes. "She knows, I've been texting her while we were in France," I said reassuring him. "Duh. Ryder." Savannah smirked "Hey Karma- Woah? Ryder and Jenna? Jenna having a civil conversation with Savannah. What's going on between Ryder and Jenna?" Stacy said clearly shocked "Hi." We all responded "Don't hi, us. Spill." Mia said. 

So we told them everything starting off with the dreams to the terrible breakups to meeting new people and other stuff. "Where were we this whole time?" Brandon asked "Following the person you worship who is coming down the hall right now. Or should I say stomping." I said pointing down the hall "YOU BITCH." everyone including myself laughed "Tell me something I don't know." I laughed "You stole my boyfriend from me!" She squeaked "Uh no ... He came to me." I said, "How is that even possible?" She hissed "Damn.  Obviously you haven't looked in the mirror lately. The makeup isn't hiding a thing." I shrugged and suddenly I felt Ryder bury his face in the crook of my neck.

This motherfucker.

"You're ... well you're!" "You're speechless. Haven't heard the truth before." I responded. I opened the locker behind and stepped up to her. "Let's see how long anyone else would notice that our princess is missing." I said, "Wait, what?" She said backing up with every step I took towards her "Goodbye." I said pushing in the locker and locked it. "HEY!" She screamed banging on the locker door "let me out!" She screamed again "I'll let you out after school until then sit tight." I said and grabbed my boyfriend's hand who was looking at the locker "Ever since Aron you've sucked at showing mercy." Ryder said with a slight brow raise, "Agreed." Everyone else said. I rolled my eyes, "We're all going to be late to class so why don't we just ditch." I asked, "Did the shy girl just ask to ditch?" Brandon asked pretending to be shocked, "You know I'm only shy when people I don't know talk to me." I hissed "Kiss her. Make her feel better!" Mia said "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" They all chanted, I groaned and looked up at Ryder "They want a show." He said "No." I mumbled before he kissed me and all my friends cheered. Suddenly both Ryder and I were wet and shivering.

"Flare. What the hell." I grumbled pulling away from Ryder "You guys were too cute. I just wanted to ruin the moment." She said, "You both are idiots." I said grabbing a towel for both Ryder and I. "I'm not an idiot. Its called being related." She said "Whatever." I said, "You guys kiss again I will burn you." She said to me "I heal quickly." I shot back "Violent much. The bell just rang I'll catch you guys at lunch!" Savannah said "Smoothie Friday! Your turn to make our smoothie." Mia yelled I groaned as I remember that. "Don't worry baby I bet you make the best smoothies ever," Ryder said

"No sappy stuff" I mumbled "I'm serious," He said "I know mine is the best. I'll be at home for a while. Don't worry bout me. Go get your education while I whip up some glory." I smirked, "I'm coming with." He said "Fine. Hold my hand this is gonna be quick." I said. He grabbed my hand and we were in the kitchen within seconds. "That's never gonna get old." He smiled "I know." I smirked, "Grab me some berries." I said taking the blender out "What type?" He asked "All." I said and he pulled out blackberries, Blueberries, Raspberries and strawberries and set them on the counter "Anything else?" He asked "Vanilla ice cream and four Hersey bars." I said he pulled those out and asked if I needed anything else "Milk." I said "I need to buy that. Can you ... like, teleport me if that makes any sense." He said, "Say Alpha pig when you're done over there." I said, "Why an alpha pig?" He asked, "Just say it." I said teleporting him to the supermarket. I cut the berries and chocolate bars in tiny pieces and teleported Ryder back to the kitchen.

"Here's the milk. Anything else?" He asked, "To go cups and that would be everything." I said and began to make my Chocoberry smoothie. Yes, I named my smoothie Chocoberry cause that's what it was basically made of, chocolate and some berries. "How many cups do we need?" He asked "Write their names down as I speak. Savannah, Mia, Brandon, Stacy, Austin, Jordan-" "Wait you're making some for my boys too?" He asked "Yeah." I answered, "Even after the way I treated you?" He whispered "Ryder its the past right now. it's us and the present. You see how Savannah and I are close now. Don't let the past affect you." I smiled softly he gave me a small smile. I got on my toes and gave him a quick kiss before I went back to listing more names of our friends.

_____

"Back just in time." I smirked "Yeah surprisingly. Let go set up our table. It should be packed today." He said "Not should. It will be packed today. I didn't make these smoothies for nothing." I said "True." He said as we made our way to the cafeteria. We opened the door to find the lunchroom already full and both of our friends were already chatting away amongst themselves by the time we got there. He and began to pass them out and told them not to drink till we both sat down. Jordan took a quick sip and his eyes lit up. "Okay, you guys taste the Chocoberry now." I smiled taking a sip of mine. I felt something wet on my nose. "After this, I wanna start a food fight," Stacy said. This made everyone sip their drink faster "Done!" Jordan yelled, "Done!" Jaden yelled after Jordan and it was a domino effect and since Savannah was the last one to be finished everyone had the chance to pile up their food.

 "Done!" Savannah said "FOOD FIGHT!" We all screamed at once throwing food at each other and soon everyone else in the cafeteria joined in on the action. Somehow Anthena made her way out of the locker and her and her little crowd came strolling in the cafeteria as if the owned the place ready to join on some action and when she picked up the food and threw it guess who she threw it at? "ATHENA CHARLES MY OFFICE NOW!" She boomed. Yeah, that's right. The principal. I'm not bad luck for nothing. She started it.